Yale Study Finds Twice as Many Undocumented Immigrants as Previous Estimates

I do support facts. Is that controversial? Sheesh.

Here goes the mindless rants. Biden will not do the right thing either and I've condemned that many times.

Those campaign dollars (on both sides) are more important.
I think you are quite pleased with the invasion

I think you are quite pleased with the millions and millions working here driving down wages.
I’m not

But if you voted for biden you voted for a bigger invasion not less

Remove them. All it would take is enforcing the laws. You aren't going to stop people from coming for jobs.
you mean the laws that require the government to secure the borders??

if those laws are enforced this wouldnt be a problem now would it??

you mean the laws that require the government to secure the borders??

if those laws are enforced this wouldnt be a problem now would it??

Impossible as long as the jobs are being offered. Even then, in theory you completely secure the entire country (which is something that is science fiction) you still have millions and millions here working illegally.

We have full employment.

Immigrants, legal and illegal, are doing the jobs Americans won't do, including letting this massively obese criminal climb on top of them.

trump-fat-2.jpg

Impossible as long as the jobs are being offered. Even then, in theory you completely secure the entire country (which is something that is science fiction) you still have millions and millions here working illegally.
deport them,,

Go for it. It's not going to happen though because the employers won't allow it to happen.
its not their choice or job,, its the governments job to do it,, but once again you defend the government for violating the laws and their duties and put it on the people,,

its not their choice or job,, its the governments job to do it,, but once again you defend the government for violating the laws and their duties and put it on the people,,

$$$$$ campaign money will see that it's not done.

Remember Trump promised to do it and what did he do? Nothing.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/index.html

If Trump didn't do it, it's not going to happen.

$$$$$ campaign money will see that it's not done.

Remember Trump promised to do it and what did he do? Nothing.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/index.html

If Trump didn't do it, it's not going to happen.
I am still confused at you for in one thread you are defending the government for not following the law and in anoither youre attacking them,,

could you explain your logic??

Forum List

Back