Yancalla, Ore. the small town of Yoncella made history Tue night elec. an 18 yr old

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
YONCALLA, Ore. -- The small town of Yoncalla made history Tuesday night, electing an 18-year-old as their new mayor.
Yoncalla elects 18-year-old in mayor race

Let the indoctrination begin Oregon of all places am I shocked nooooope.
The kids are the parents and the parents are the kids good job trendy liberal leftist of the sixties you raised a generation of idiots who have now raised bigger idiots.

The only positive the kid could be more mature than your average 18 yr old.

So he is old enough to die for the country but not old enough to serve as a leader huh? :rolleyes:

Well Congrats to him. Sure hope he does a good job.

Some of these young kids are sharp as hell and I'm sure this one is no exception.

YONCALLA, Ore. -- The small town of Yoncalla made history Tuesday night, electing an 18-year-old as their new mayor.
Yoncalla elects 18-year-old in mayor race

Let the indoctrination begin Oregon of all places am I shocked nooooope.
The kids are the parents and the parents are the kids good job trendy liberal leftist of the sixties you raised a generation of idiots who have now raised bigger idiots.

The only positive the kid could be more mature than your average 18 yr old.
If the law says 18 year olds are eligible and an 18 year old wins election
Good for him

He graduated as the valedictorian at Yoncalla High School back in June. Simons is currently a student at Umpqua Community College studying general studies.

Simons is also a Yoncalla city councilor and volunteer firefighter for the North Douglas County Fire Department.

Simons said he's lived in Yoncalla his whole life and hopes to make a difference.

Well Congrats to him. Sure hope he does a good job.

Some of these young kids are sharp as hell and I'm sure this one is no exception.
"He graduated as the valedictorian at Yoncalla High School back in June. Simons is currently a student at Umpqua Community College studying general studies.

Simons is also a Yoncalla city councilor and volunteer firefighter for the North Douglas County Fire Department."

Agreed. Sounds like he has a lot going on for himself.

Forum List

Back