Yancalla, Ore. the small town of Yoncella made history Tue night elec. an 18 yr old

So he is old enough to die for the country but not old enough to serve as a leader huh? :rolleyes:
Hey retard, what on earth would an 18 year old know about being a Mayor?
What does a bIrther reality show host know about being a President?

How to fix a community organizer's mess

He seems to be enjoying Obama’s economy
Like most of his real estate ventures, he just slaps his name on it and takes credit

I don’t know how small of a town Yancalla is, but it’s apparently small enough that it doesn’t matter who the mayor is.

There’s no way in hell that kid gets elected in major city.

This isn’t really a big deal, except for this kid having a cool story to tell all the college girls.

Last edited:
I don’t know how small of town Yancalla is, but it’s apparently small enough that it doesn’t matter who the mayor is.

There’s no way in hell that kid gets elected in major city.

This isn’t really a big deal, except for this kid having a cool story to tell all the college girls.

Yancalla has a population of 1066

Not a booming metropolis

He is an adult
Old enough to fight for his country, old enough to be mayor
Wrong idiot. At 18 he's thinking about how to get his dick wet about 90% of the time. Whereas an older male politician is only thinking of that 75% of the time. We need that extra 15% devotion to running the country, even at the tiniest level.

So he is old enough to die for the country but not old enough to serve as a leader huh? :rolleyes:
Hey retard, what on earth would an 18 year old know about being a Mayor?

Just as much as you would

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
LOL!. Where you flying to, Gator Bitch?? Enquironing minds and stuff...

What the fuck are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He is an adult
Old enough to fight for his country, old enough to be mayor
Wrong idiot. At 18 he's thinking about how to get his dick wet about 90% of the time. Whereas an older male politician is only thinking of that 75% of the time. We need that extra 15% devotion to running the country, even at the tiniest level.

Most 40 year old elected politicians are thinking about how to get their dick wet
Nothing changes except they are better at it

Being an 18 year old mayor is a great way to pick up chicks

He appears to be very smart, community oriented, and a practitioner of volunteerism. His age should mean fuck all and I hope he does his town proud.

YONCALLA, Ore. -- The small town of Yoncalla made history Tuesday night, electing an 18-year-old as their new mayor.
Yoncalla elects 18-year-old in mayor race

Let the indoctrination begin Oregon of all places am I shocked nooooope.
The kids are the parents and the parents are the kids good job trendy liberal leftist of the sixties you raised a generation of idiots who have now raised bigger idiots.

The only positive the kid could be more mature than your average 18 yr old.
" The only positive the kid could be more mature than your average 18 yr old. "
From your OP, he is more mature than you. And The Orange POTUS. Fuck off.

Yes. Exactly. Wisdom comes with age. Who purposefully elects unwise leaders?
Bullshit. Some of the most retarded people on this forum are in their 60's and 70's. If age made you wise then people like Drumpf wouldnt exist for example. Who told you he wasnt wise?

Last edited:
Yancalla has a population of 1066

Not a booming metropolis
Yeah but still large enough not to put a child at the helm. 1066 people need governing just as much as 10,660 or 106,600.
Look. Just because you were an idiot at that age doesnt mean everyone else is like you. I've met a lot of youngsters I would have no problem with them leading a major city.

We want younger folks to be more civic-minded and more active in politics.

*One runs for office*

Argh! He’s too young. He doesn’t know any better!!!!!111!

He appears to be very smart, community oriented, and a practitioner of volunteerism. His age should mean fuck all and I hope he does his town proud.
Why am I not surprised you don’t value wisdom in leadership. Caring & being community oriented are not fully inclusive as wisdom...the gain of which can’t cheat the passing of years.

Why am I not surprised you don’t value wisdom in leadership. Caring & being community oriented are not fully inclusive as wisdom...the gain of which can’t cheat the passing of years.

Why am I not surprised you’re lying about me?
Being older doesn’t mean wisdom is achieved. I’ve known plenty of older people that are as dumb as a bag full of hair. Take look in a mirror for a fine example of that fact.

Youre an idiot if you think age is what determines wisdom.

Forum List

Back