Yaxley Lennon is going down

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Brilliant. What a dumb fucker. His wife will be pleased because she has 2 years of not being beaten or bags of drugs in the kitchen.. I hope they send him to one of those muslim hell holes we hear so much about in the right wing press..
Its another contempt of court charge. He knows enough about thet to steer slear. So I wonder if he is using a trump tactic. Stir it up to raise his donations.

Participants were heard chanting ā€œRule, Britannia!ā€, ā€œEngland till I dieā€, and ā€œWe want our country backā€. The Met also said it was investigating videos shared online in which ā€œracist and anti-Muslimā€ chants could be heard.

Thats odd. I thought it was we want ARE country back ? Thats what their banners say.

Brilliant. What a dumb fucker. His wife will be pleased because she has 2 years of not being beaten or bags of drugs in the kitchen.. I hope they send him to one of those muslim hell holes we hear so much about in the right wing press..
Its another contempt of court charge. He knows enough about thet to steer slear. So I wonder if he is using a trump tactic. Stir it up to raise his donations.

Participants were heard chanting ā€œRule, Britannia!ā€, ā€œEngland till I dieā€, and ā€œWe want our country backā€. The Met also said it was investigating videos shared online in which ā€œracist and anti-Muslimā€ chants could be heard.

Thats odd. I thought it was we want ARE country back ? Thats what their banners say.
False claims are made everyday in the MSM.

You want to put your political opposition in jail because they had a "film screening"?

Its only people I take no note of.For exaample God never intended you and I to meet. He made you a lot lower on the food scale than me.
But the more evolved posters I get on with pretty well.
The fact is I'm way more intelligent than you are and don't adhere to a political ideology like you do. I doubt you are very educated.

Forum List

Back