Yeah about those "Women only" showings....

No, they weaseled out like the gutless twats they are.

Or they realized this wasn't a fight worth having. Everyone kind of agreed, a "women only" showing was kind of dumb, even women. It also happened to be against public accommedation laws, if they actually threw men out of the showing, which they didn't.

"We're not going to fight over a badly thought out promotion that we weren't really serious about, and just admit we made a mistake."

Wow. Admitting you made a mistaking. What a concept.

And again you have no proof of that, stop making that claim.

Like I said, just my observation, that a woman who let's herhusband ruin the business she spent her life building, and doesn't kick his sorry ass to the curb, has already been beaten into submission. "Yes, Dear, I'll make cupcakes for your Religious Nut Buddies while you tell them how awesome you are."

weasel words are weasel-ly If figures a gutless weasel like you sdies with other gutless weasels.

Stop making shit up about people.

Where does the constitution prevent "white people night, or Masons night, or Our lady of perpetual pain and suffering night"?

14th Amendment, which is what most PA Laws are based on.

Equal protection of the law is just that, the LAW, it doesn't mean businesses have to be forced to do things they don't want to do "just because"

Where does the constitution prevent "white people night, or Masons night, or Our lady of perpetual pain and suffering night"?

Equal protection of the law is just that, the LAW, it doesn't mean businesses have to be forced to do things they don't want to do "just because"

It does mean you can't refuse to bake the same cake for couple A that you baked for couple B "just because" couple A happens to be (insert historically discriminated against group protected by FEDERAL or local PA laws).

It does mean you can't refuse to bake the same cake for couple A that you baked for couple B "just because" couple A happens to be (insert historically discriminated against group protected by FEDERAL or local PA laws).

Actually federal laws more stringently define what is a PA, and a contracted baking product isn't really covered.

weasel words are weasel-ly If figures a gutless weasel like you sdies with other gutless weasels.

Yawn, guy, not everyone enjoys getting slapped around over a stupid point. They did the smart thing. They made a mistake, they apologized for it. Only a real moron fucks up and insists up and down he didn't fuck up.

Pop goes the weasel cause the weasel goes pop.

Or they realized this wasn't a fight worth having. Everyone kind of agreed, a "women only" showing was kind of dumb, even women. It also happened to be against public accommedation laws, if they actually threw men out of the showing, which they didn't.

"We're not going to fight over a badly thought out promotion that we weren't really serious about, and just admit we made a mistake."

Like I said, just my observation, that a woman who let's herhusband ruin the business she spent her life building, and doesn't kick his sorry ass to the curb, has already been beaten into submission. "Yes, Dear, I'll make cupcakes for your Religious Nut Buddies while you tell them how awesome you are."

You think apologizing is being a weasel? Talk about encapsulating what's wrong with the Republican party.

Actually federal laws more stringently define what is a PA, and a contracted baking product isn't really covered.

It does until effectively challenged.

You think apologizing is being a weasel? Talk about encapsulating what's wrong with the Republican party.

The apology was forced and really a non-apology.

It does until effectively challenged.

Wonderful and typical non-answer.

"We made a mistake" isn't good enough for you? Would have been good enough in all the baker, florist and photography cases that have you losing sleep at night. Would have ended each and every one without any fines or lawsuits.

"We made a mistake" isn't good enough for you? Would have been good enough in all the baker, florist and photography cases that have you losing sleep at night. Would have ended each and every one without any fines or lawsuits.

Bullshit. The State would have wanted it's pound of flesh, and once the couple found out how much $$ they could make, it's only human nature to try and capitalize on it.

I think you hit it right on the head. People Like Marty never understand that when you do something that is wrong, you apologize for it, you don't go whining about "liberty" and "Freedom".

No, we just realize that government shouldn't be punishing people for being "wrong" about things that do not harm anyone.

Bullshit. The State would have wanted it's pound of flesh, and once the couple found out how much $$ they could make, it's only human nature to try and capitalize on it.

Again, I posted the entire case for you, and what got the Kleins in trouble was that they escalated the issue by posting the names of the couple and their contact info on social media. That's why they got hit with a large fine.

Again, I posted the entire case for you, and what got the Kleins in trouble was that they escalated the issue by posting the names of the couple and their contact info on social media. That's why they got hit with a large fine.

Then why all the legal bullshit about how badly their feeeeewwwwiiiiinnnnnggggss were hurt?
\

Then why all the legal bullshit about how badly their feeeeewwwwiiiiinnnnnggggss were hurt?

Check your white straight privilege, buddy. If you were treated like these folks were, you'd be whining to the high heavens.

The Kleins were homophobic assholes who insisted on being assholes. Now they are assholes who are $134,000 poorer and no business.

Forum List

Back