🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yeah I got him off....so what?

13346822_507476576115013_4470124561734623942_n.jpg

Democrap party fighting for women's rights eh!?
You're entire graphic is one giant lie. She said none of that. It is complete and total manufactured bullshit.

The prosecutors in the case fucked up and lost the evidence they claimed to have.

Thanks for proving you are one of those, "If I want to bleev it, it must be true" credulous rubes.

They make graphics like that for retards like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and they know you will guzzle that piss down without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Shared it on facebook too. This one is going viral.

Oh, nooo.... righties are shrieking again. Head for the hills!

:lmao:

Debating whether to listen to this disgusting child rapist apologist or put it on ignore....decisions decisions.

Too rightarded. Putting me on ignore neither makes me a child rapist apologist nor establishes Hillary as laughing for getting one off nor means you're anything but a delusional partisan rightwingnut. But hey, if you're that afraid of hearing the truth, then by all means, bury your head in the sand.

13346822_507476576115013_4470124561734623942_n.jpg

Democrap party fighting for women's rights eh!?
You're entire graphic is one giant lie. She said none of that. It is complete and total manufactured bullshit.

The prosecutors in the case fucked up and lost the evidence they claimed to have.

Thanks for proving you are one of those, "If I want to bleev it, it must be true" credulous rubes.

They make graphics like that for retards like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and they know you will guzzle that piss down without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Debating whether to listen to this disgusting child rapist apologist or put it on ignore....decisions decisions.

Too rightarded. Putting me on ignore neither makes me a child rapist apologist nor establishes Hillary as laughing for getting one off nor means you're anything but a delusional partisan rightwingnut. But hey, if you're that afraid of hearing the truth, then by all means, bury your head in the sand.

all I hear is blah blah blah I support child rape blah blah blah I am going to lie about blah blah blah you are an evil racist right winger blah blah blah.

Lying about this audio doesn't help the Hillary haters at all. She did her job, and prosecution didn't, including losing the key evidence.

Just don't lie, it's unethical.

Lying about this audio doesn't help the Hillary haters at all. She did her job, and prosecution didn't, including losing the key evidence.

So, you don't hear her LAUGHING at the fact that she was able to get the evidence thrown out and to get the sentence reduced (of a child rapist) down to less than a year (time served?)

It comes across perfectly clear to me.

all I hear is blah blah blah I support child rape blah blah blah I am going to lie about blah blah blah you are an evil racist right winger blah blah blah.
Of course that's all you hear. Like I said, you're a demented partisan raving lunatic. You hear only what you want to hear. Reality has no meaning to you as evidenced by your OP where you quote Hillary saying things, in reality, she never said, laughed at things, in reality, she never laughed at. Reality can't penetrate the rightard bubble you live in. You even admit this by confessing that reality is filtered to "blah, blah, blah," by your bubble.

That's why it matters not if you put me on ignore or not. You're already ignoring me anyway. Even this post won't get past your bubble. That's why I'm not posting it for you; I'm posting it for others who are capable of hearing reality.

So, you don't hear her LAUGHING at the fact that she was able to get the evidence thrown out and to get the sentence reduced (of a child rapist) down to less than a year (time served?)

It comes across perfectly clear to me.
Who said she didn't laugh at an inept DA who mishandled evidence? The OP idiotically claims she laughed at getting a rapist off.

How is laughing at how she took advantage of the 'inept' DA and how that resulted in getting client "off" any different from laughing at getting the client off?

There is no difference. It's the same thing.

How is laughing at how she took advantage of the 'inept' DA and how that resulted in getting client "off" any different from laughing at getting the client off?

There is no difference. It's the same thing.
Too stupid. Of course they're not the same thing. That would be like laughing at Bill Buckner for letting an easy ground ball roll through his legs and then being accused of laughing at the Red Sox for losing the World Series. Clinton was a defense attorney at the time. Her opposition was prosecutors. When one fucks up, it's neither unexpected nor offensive that she laughs at them.

Still the same, stupid.

Hitlary did not have to offer in that interview that a guy who she was convinced was guilty of raping a child was able to get off with time served (from her efforts) and she thought it was funny.

Still the same, stupid.

Hitlary did not have to offer in that interview that a guy who she was convinced was guilty of raping a child was able to get off with time served (from her efforts) and she thought it was funny.

If she didn't perform her job the You RWNJ's would be crying foul and demanding her to be disbarred.

Oh and it's still obvious listening to the tape that she was laughing at the pitiful DA and Crime lab that fucked up the case and let a rapist get off with time served.

Still the same, stupid.

If she didn't perform her job the You RWNJ's would be crying foul and demanding her to be disbarred.

Oh and it's still obvious listening to the tape that she was laughing at the pitiful DA and Crime lab that fucked up the case and let a rapist get off with time served.

She was laughing at her own ability to work the system in her favor. Listen again to the tape and count how many times she uses the words "I " and "me"

Still the same, stupid.

She was laughing at her own ability to work the system in her favor. Listen again to the tape and count how many times she uses the words "I " and "me"

Quoting my post to add that it is obvious that Hitlary's narcissism is so strong that she had absolutely no compassion for the raped girl - even as she gloated about her success in getting the girl's rapist off. And she KNEW the guy did it.

When Trump said he would bring manufacturing back to the US, they thought he meant jobs.

Forum List

Back