🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yeah I got him off....so what?

Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption - Dr. Rich Swier

Evidence obtained by police has revealed that Snopes.com, which markets itself as “the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation,” has a history of accepting money and favors from left-leaning and pro-Islamic political groups and individuals for helping them to advance their cause by rigging public discourse with selective fact-finding and deliberate manipulation of public opinion.

:2up:

Evidence obtained by police has revealed that Snopes.com, which markets itself as “the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation,” has a history of accepting money and favors from left-leaning and pro-Islamic political groups and individuals for helping them to advance their cause by rigging public discourse with selective fact-finding and deliberate manipulation of public opinion.

EDITORS NOTE: This political satire column originally appeared in the Peoples Cube. The author is the Kommissar of Viral Infections with additional reporting by Red Square.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

FALSE: Snopes Staff Arrested in Law Enforcement Raid
Keep digging your grave kid...its amusing to watch.

My grave?

You're the one who posted a satirical article as fact. What other innuendo's are you going to try and pass off as fact next I wonder?

13346822_507476576115013_4470124561734623942_n.jpg

Democrap party fighting for women's rights eh!?
Are you suggesting that criminal defense lawyers not do their job?
I already answered this question once jeez.
So folks here we have it libtards APPROVING of their candidate laughing about CHILD RAPE! This coming from the party that supposedly is for women! Amazing and so very disgusting.

So you are going to continue to lie about what she was laughing about in that interview? Disgusting, but all to typical. You guys put the "Con" in Conservative.
It speaks for its self you child rape approving piece of shit. Fuck off. Go listen to the god damn interview yourself because I HAVE!

Awwww somebody taking himself a little to seriously. The interviews tape is the same as it was in 2008. She wasn't laughing at the victim at all. Careful you might have a........

It wasn't necessary to use Snopes to show Odium is a credulous rube who copies and pastes manufactured bullshit. All it took was the actual recording of Clinton to show that not one of the made up quotes by Hillary in the OP was a lie, and that Odium continues to be a parroting hack for his propaganda ministers.

Everything else is just more smoke by Odium attempting to cover up his embarrassment of once again getting caught being a rube.

Yeah but it's fun to see Odium breakdown when confronted with facts that contradicts his make believe world.
Still defending your candidate who laughed about child rape..you are fucking disgusting. You STILL refuse to listen to the audio because I did. More than once actually. This is a pattern for Hillary first it was a raped child,then it was grown women her husband raped and then it was our Ambassador to Libya! BUT HEY! What difference does it make!?

So folks here we have it libtards APPROVING of their candidate laughing about CHILD RAPE! This coming from the party that supposedly is for women! Amazing and so very disgusting.
Damn, what a shame you can't prove she actually laughed about child rape. If you could, you wouldn't appear so insane. Even the audio you posted doesn't reflect that. On it, you can hear her laughing about the uselessness of polygraphs and the ineptness of the DA.

Damn, what a shame you can't prove she actually laughed about child rape. If you could, you wouldn't appear so insane. Even the audio you posted doesn't reflect that. On it, you can hear her laughing about the uselessness of polygraphs and the ineptness of the DA.
Keep deflecting and lying libtard child rape defender. Its disgusting and the world sees it all. I can't wait for Trump to put that woman in an ad or bring it up at a debate.

EDITORS NOTE: This political satire column originally appeared in the Peoples Cube. The author is the Kommissar of Viral Infections with additional reporting by Red Square.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

FALSE: Snopes Staff Arrested in Law Enforcement Raid
Keep digging your grave kid...its amusing to watch.

My grave?

You're the one who posted a satirical article as fact. What other innuendo's are you going to try and pass off as fact next I wonder?

I already answered this question once jeez.

So you are going to continue to lie about what she was laughing about in that interview? Disgusting, but all to typical. You guys put the "Con" in Conservative.
It speaks for its self you child rape approving piece of shit. Fuck off. Go listen to the god damn interview yourself because I HAVE!

Awwww somebody taking himself a little to seriously. The interviews tape is the same as it was in 2008. She wasn't laughing at the victim at all. Careful you might have a........

It wasn't necessary to use Snopes to show Odium is a credulous rube who copies and pastes manufactured bullshit. All it took was the actual recording of Clinton to show that not one of the made up quotes by Hillary in the OP was a lie, and that Odium continues to be a parroting hack for his propaganda ministers.

Everything else is just more smoke by Odium attempting to cover up his embarrassment of once again getting caught being a rube.

Yeah but it's fun to see Odium breakdown when confronted with facts that contradicts his make believe world.
Still defending your candidate who laughed about child rape..you are fucking disgusting. You STILL refuse to listen to the audio because I did. More than once actually. This is a pattern for Hillary first it was a raped child,then it was grown women her husband raped and then it was our Ambassador to Libya! BUT HEY! What difference does it make!?

Again, she was laughing at the way the DA and the crime lab lost evidence. She also laugh about the uselessness of lie detectors. You can spew all the curses you want and pretend till the cows come home, the tape says it all. Perhaps you didn't listen to it?

Polygraphs are total flim-flam. I would laugh, too, if someone claimed a polygraph proved someone's guilt or innocence. They are literally a joke.

And the DA's office operated like a Keystone Kops operation. It's their fault a child rapist walked. That's why Clinton chose to tell that story out of all her cases. It was memorable for the incompetence and stupidity of the prosecutor.

Sometimes the authorities are so massively and profoundly incompetent, they are also literally a joke.

Every lawyer has stories of prosecutorial incompetence. Every one. There are scores and scores of books about the incompetence of the people who are supposed to be protecting us.

Had a GOP Lawyer LAUGHED about successfully defending a pedophile they KNEW was guilty they would be raked over the coals for being 'insensitive', 'evil', and 'engaged in a war against women'...and you know it.
Sure, IF any lawyer, regardless of political party affiliation, had laughed at successfully defending a child rapist they believe was guilty, they would be raked over coals.

However, if I raked such an attorney over coals when in reality, they laughed about something other than getting a child rapist off, yet I kept insisting they laughed at getting a child rapist off anyway, then I would appear to be a partisan raving lunatic.

Keep deflecting and lying libtard child rape defender. Its disgusting and the world sees it all. I can't wait for Trump to put that woman in an ad or bring it up at a debate.
There's nothing for me to deflect or lie about since she never laughed at getting a child rapist off. Even funnier .... you posted the audio which proves she laughed at the ineffectiveness of polygraphs and an inept prosecutor. :mm:

There's nothing for me to deflect or lie about since she never laughed at getting a child rapist off. Even funnier .... you posted the audio which proves she laughed at the ineffectiveness of polygraphs and an inept prosecutor. :mm:
Leftism means defending child rape.....makes a lovely ad for tv.

So you're saying she was a good Public Defender?
BIG difference between DEFENDING a scumbag and LAUGHING about child rape when you ADMIT you knew he did it.
She was laughing at the incompetence of the DA's office and the flim-flam nature of polygraphs.

While I believe she simply did her job in THIS instance, laughing about it shows poor judgment and taste.

I've known MANY defense attorneys over the years and while they all would use the exact same legal maneuver that Clinton used in this case because that is their job, NONE of them would laugh about it and make light of it.

Have some class.

BIG difference between DEFENDING a scumbag and LAUGHING about child rape when you ADMIT you knew he did it.
She was laughing at the incompetence of the DA's office and the flim-flam nature of polygraphs.

While I believe she simply did her job in THIS instance, laughing about it shows poor judgment and taste.

I've known MANY defense attorneys over the years and while they all would use the exact same legal maneuver that Clinton used in this case because that is their job, NONE of them would laugh about it and make light of it.

Have some class.
Defense attorneys laugh all the time at prosecutorial incompetence. I have a friend who is a defense attorney who wrote a book about a lifetime of stupidity he has seen, and he wrote it as a humor book. It's his way of poking a stick at the incompetents.

Like I said, Clinton chose to tell that particularly story because it was so memorable an instance of a massive fuck up by the DA. They let a child molester slip through their amateurish hands.

Sure, IF any lawyer, regardless of political party affiliation, had laughed at successfully defending a child rapist they believe was guilty, they would be raked over coals.

However, if I raked such an attorney over coals when in reality, they laughed about something other than getting a child rapist off, yet I kept insisting they laughed at getting a child rapist off anyway, then I would appear to be a partisan raving lunatic.
Lie, deny, and justify...Liberal SOP. Whatever makes you feel better...

Have some class.
Defense attorneys laugh all the time at prosecutorial incompetence. I have a friend who is a defense attorney who wrote a book about a lifetime of stupidity he has seen, and he wrote it as a humor book. It's his way of poking a stick at the incompetents.

Like I said, Clinton chose to tell that particularly story because it was so memorable an instance of a massive fuck up by the DA. They let a child molester slip through their amateurish hands.

Is your friend running for POTUS?

This is my point, can't we demand MORE from our elected officials?

Have some class.

Is your friend running for POTUS?

This is my point, can't we demand MORE from our elected officials?
You can demand all you want from Hillary....but she has demonstrated over and over in the past you aren't going to get it. Feinstein used Google to try to find anything Hillary has done to begin with, let alone do 'more'.

Does anyone care that you believe some people in America are not entitled to be defended in a court of law? I guess you prefer gulags.

Lie, deny, and justify...Liberal SOP. Whatever makes you feel better...
I feel pretty good watching you morons spit & slobber over your own hallucinations.

Does anyone care that you believe some people in America are not entitled to be defended in a court of law? I guess you prefer gulags.
Keep digging your hole full of lies son. This child rapist had every right to a trial and defense etc and soon as he was convicted he had every right to be executed. NO ONE should laugh about child rape.

Keep digging your hole full of lies son. This child rapist had every right to a trial and defense etc and soon as he was convicted he had every right to be executed. NO ONE should laugh about child rape.

Come on, she wasn't laughing about the child being raped. Be honest.

Maybe if she had focused more on getting Bill off he wouldn't have been impeached....

Not very likely, I mean Hillary made MONICA look good. I mean GROSS.

I wasn't even mad that he was using being President to get some ass. But for fuck sakes , get caught with a super model or some shit Bill, not Monica Lewinsky.

You're entire graphic is one giant lie. She said none of that. It is complete and total manufactured bullshit.

The prosecutors in the case fucked up and lost the evidence they claimed to have.

Thanks for proving you are one of those, "If I want to bleev it, it must be true" credulous rubes.

They make graphics like that for retards like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and they know you will guzzle that piss down without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Shared it on facebook too. This one is going viral.

Forum List

Back