🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yeah I got him off....so what?

Because Hillary is a pure, clinical, Lecter-caliber psychopath incapable of real human emotions. Her smirking, who-cares reaction to the Benghazi mess instantly proved to me what a reptilian monster this creature is. Hell, even her sleazebucket husband can't even stand her!

Democrap party fighting for women's rights eh!?
You're entire graphic is one giant lie. She said none of that. It is complete and total manufactured bullshit.

The prosecutors in the case fucked up and lost the evidence they claimed to have.

Thanks for proving you are one of those, "If I want to bleev it, it must be true" credulous rubes.

They make graphics like that for retards like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and they know you will guzzle that piss down without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Here's another thought: he doesn't really give a shit if it's true.

Damn, what a shame you can't prove she actually laughed about child rape. If you could, you wouldn't appear so insane. Even the audio you posted doesn't reflect that. On it, you can hear her laughing about the uselessness of polygraphs and the ineptness of the DA.
Keep deflecting and lying libtard child rape defender. Its disgusting and the world sees it all. I can't wait for Trump to put that woman in an ad or bring it up at a debate.
There's nothing for me to deflect or lie about since she never laughed at getting a child rapist off. Even funnier .... you posted the audio which proves she laughed at the ineffectiveness of polygraphs and an inept prosecutor. :mm:
Leftism means defending child rape.....makes a lovely ad for tv.
Does anyone care that you believe some people in America are not entitled to be defended in a court of law? I guess you prefer gulags.
Keep digging your hole full of lies son. This child rapist had every right to a trial and defense etc and soon as he was convicted he had every right to be executed. NO ONE should laugh about child rape.
You just said, "Leftism means defending rape." Well had anyone on the left actually defended rape, that would mean you think such preps aren't entitled to a defense.

And of course, no one here is defending tape. You're just a hallucinogenic partisan ranting lunatic.
thumbsup.gif

13346822_507476576115013_4470124561734623942_n.jpg

You're entire graphic is one giant lie. She said none of that. It is complete and total manufactured bullshit.

The prosecutors in the case fucked up and lost the evidence they claimed to have.

Thanks for proving you are one of those, "If I want to bleev it, it must be true" credulous rubes.

They make graphics like that for retards like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and they know you will guzzle that piss down without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

Shared it on facebook too. This one is going viral.

Oh, nooo.... righties are shrieking again. Head for the hills!

:lmao:

Debating whether to listen to this disgusting child rapist apologist or put it on ignore....decisions decisions.

Yep, and they feel the need to deny any critical facts about the case...

Maybe you can tell us the time stamp in that recording where Clinton says, "Yeah, I got him off. So what? Who cares?"

Or maybe you can tell us the time stamp in that recording where Clinton says, "We got the evidence thrown out, so he walked."

Everyone else seems to be totally stumped. Are they deaf, perhaps? Or just dead between the ears?

Clinton mounted a vigorous defense that included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting.
Those details didn’t make it into Clinton’s memoir Living History or her recollections of the case in the newly released interview. She does note that the defendant passed a lie-detector test — "which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," she said in the 1980s — and she said the prosecution botched one of the most important pieces of evidence, Taylor’s blood-stained underwear. She called it a "terrible case."

Taylor, charged with first-degree rape, ultimately pleaded guilty to unlawful fondling of a minor. He died in 1992.
None

Clinton mounted a vigorous defense that included discrediting the child victim’s story by writing in an affidavit that the girl was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men" and had made "false accusations" in the past. The victim told Thrush in 2008 and the Daily Beast that Clinton made that up. But investigators in the case also found inconsistencies in the victim’s story, according to Thrush’s reporting.
Those details didn’t make it into Clinton’s memoir Living History or her recollections of the case in the newly released interview. She does note that the defendant passed a lie-detector test — "which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," she said in the 1980s — and she said the prosecution botched one of the most important pieces of evidence, Taylor’s blood-stained underwear. She called it a "terrible case."

Taylor, charged with first-degree rape, ultimately pleaded guilty to unlawful fondling of a minor. He died in 1992.
None

Classic "Blame the Victim" tactic.

The little bitch was asking for it, wasn't she Moonglow?

Let's ignore the Statutory Rape laws that would have applied EVEN IF the little girl was having fantasies. Shall we?

You make me sick and yeah. . . welcome to the ignore list.

Maybe you can tell us the time stamp in that recording where Clinton says, "Yeah, I got him off. So what? Who cares?"

Or maybe you can tell us the time stamp in that recording where Clinton says, "We got the evidence thrown out, so he walked."

Everyone else seems to be totally stumped. Are they deaf, perhaps? Or just dead between the ears?

The audio from the interview is damning enough. I don't feel the need to summarize it for myself and I certainly don't know why you are expecting me to defend the paraphrases and conclusions of others.

The audio from the interview is damning enough. I don't feel the need to summarize it for myself and I certainly don't know why you are expecting me to defend the paraphrases and conclusions of others.

So you can't find it, either.

Just another piece of manufactured bullshit on the pile for the digestive pleasure of the empty-headed, parroting creduloids with bumper sticker intellects.

Even more fun is the fact more than one of you rubes provided the evidence which debunks it! :lol:

Pro tip: You can't have evidence the DA lost thrown out. Especially when it was the DA who threw it out with the trash.

Another one: You can't convict without evidence.

Mm-kay, rubes?

When you have a defense case of such high incompetence, it sticks in your memory. And when someone asks you about cases you've had, that will be one of the more salient memories you recall. The one with the total boobs who let a child molester slip through their fingers.

Clinton didn't do shit. The DA did it all for her.

So you're saying she was a good Public Defender?

Seriously? That was all you got out of it?

You mean apart from the obvious lie that was shown on the OP about the interview, Zippy?

I always wonder when liberals argue how you're too dumb to get obvious implications how you think that helps your cause. Gee, you're so smart you don't get anything you don't agree with. Wow, the intelligence [/sarcasm]

It's clear from the interview that Hillary knew the guy was guilty of at least statutory rape.

It's also clear that she thought it was FUNNY that she was able to get the evidence thrown out and she was able to help "get him off" with time served.

I wonder how many of those defending Hillary in this have daughters of their own.

Forum List

Back