Yeah Newt, we're gonna need to see those

I'm sure you'll understand.

Trump requested decade worth of tax returns from potential VPs

FN' Hypocrite SOB.

"They wanted all my taxes back until 2004," Gingrich said. "That was a mound, just a whole stack of tax material."

Scrutinizing a potential vice presidential candidate's tax returns is a standard practice for both parties.
And none of them had to comply. As far as i know there is nothing in the constitution about candidates having to release tax returns. Personally, i want to see the KKK membership cards of the DNC.

FN' Hypocrite SOB.

"They wanted all my taxes back until 2004," Gingrich said. "That was a mound, just a whole stack of tax material."

Scrutinizing a potential vice presidential candidate's tax returns is a standard practice for both parties.
And none of them had to comply. As far as i know there is nothing in the constitution about candidates having to release tax returns. Personally, i want to see the KKK membership cards of the DNC.

The OP will never show his card as it is now a secret society..

FN' Hypocrite SOB.

and you know that HOW ? .... Your ass tell you?

No wiggle room for Trumpbot autodeflect, so they simply ignore his BS.

Forum List

Back