Yeap, food shortages happening. The marxist playbook being executed.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Been warning you for a while now about the playbook. Been storing things for a while now.

18 fires have destroyed various food processing plants and warehouses over the last 5 months in America.

But

Some mods don't think that has ANYTHING to do about politics. There have also, coincidentally been a large number of fires destroying food warehouses around the world like in the UK among many others.

But

All of that is just a coincidence with the world leaders all telling us it is all Russias fault. All 18 fires of warehouses and food processing plants in America over the last 5 months are all Putin's fault.

What a mind job. Bunch of possessed idiots. Also Been telling you the time for debating these radicals has long been over.

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

Been warning you for a while now about the playbook. Been storing things for a while now.

18 fires have destroyed various food processing plants and warehouses over the last 5 months in America.

But

Some mods don't think that has ANYTHING to do about politics. There have also, coincidentally been a large number of fires destroying food warehouses around the world like in the UK among many others.

But

All of that is just a coincidence with the world leaders all telling us it is all Russias fault. All 18 fires of warehouses and food processing plants in America over the last 5 months are all Putin's fault.

What a mind job. Bunch of possessed idiots. Also Been telling you the time for debating these radicals has long been over.

There will be shortages. However we have so many local means of production that will meet at least the critical need

This will happen in Democraps shit holes. I hope the rioting isn't too severe

There will be shortages. However we have so many local means of production that will meet at least the critical need

This will happen in Democraps shit holes. I hope the rioting isn't too severe
I have a local means of production that will meet my critical need.

It will be fun watching the dem zombies eat one another.

What's even more fun right now is seeing how frantically they are whistling past the graveyard.

Last edited:
I've been trying to warn people about the same things. Some will try to paint you as a loon while most just don't want to hear about it.
Sticking your head up your ass & hoping for the best seems to be the majority strategy.
It's not like these things couldn't be predicted. Shutting down the world for a flu was obviously a catastrophe in the making & the elites openly talk about their eugenic plans for depopulation.
We've been preparing here for a long time.
Rice & beans are the easiest & most cost effective ways to store food.
Look up the Kratky method of no electricity hydroponics too.

But

But

Nothing to do with climate change, eh?

I've been trying to warn people about the same things. Some will try to paint you as a loon while most just don't want to hear about it.
Sticking your head up your ass & hoping for the best seems to be the majority strategy.
It's not like these things couldn't be predicted. Shutting down the world for a flu was obviously a catastrophe in the making & the elites openly talk about their eugenic plans for depopulation.
We've been preparing here for a long time.
Rice & beans are the easiest & most cost effective ways to store food.
Look up the Kratky method of no electricity hydroponics too.
At this point I am convinced every mass world war, including those two, were about mass global resets and population control.

There is usually a famine and pandemic within the wars as well and what always come out of it is a culling of the heard a new system and the power elites get more powerful and the serfs or peasants get thinned out and sedated with propaganda of false promises.

Rinse repeat.

Here we are. With technocracy taking over and AI set to take over 80 percent of jobs within the next 20 to 30 years, there must be a mass culling unlike anything the world has ever seen.

Yes, Mathew chapter 24 playing out. Some of us have been crying about the tribulations are upon us and we see how the devil has his chanting minions yelling and screeching about every abomination known to us. So much so that we can no longer even define what we are.

It's happening right before our eyes and we have been living fat and happy and sedated for far too long. I know I have most certainly danced with the devil and now it's time for all us to pay our dues.

The screeching monkeys on the left will giggle giggle giggle all the way to hell. Eternal. It's a scary time and the line of demarcation has never been clearer and that is one thing I am more and more thankful for.

But

But

Damned hysterical conspiracy theorists.

At this point I am convinced every mass world war, including those two, were about mass global resets and population control.

There is usually a famine and pandemic within the wars as well and what always come out of it is a culling of the heard a new system and the power elites get more powerful and the serfs or peasants get thinned out and sedated with propaganda of false promises.

Rinse repeat.

Here we are. With technocracy taking over and AI set to take over 80 percent of jobs within the next 20 to 30 years, there must be a mass culling unlike anything the world has ever seen.

Yes, Mathew chapter 24 playing out. Some of us have been crying about the tribulations are upon us and we see how the devil has his chanting minions yelling and screeching about every abomination known to us. So much so that we can no longer even define what we are.

It's happening right before our eyes and we have been living fat and happy and sedated for far too long. I know I have most certainly danced with the devil and now it's time for all us to pay our dues.

The screeching monkeys on the left will giggle giggle giggle all the way to hell. Eternal. It's a scary time and the line of demarcation has never been clearer and that is one thing I am more and more thankful for.
LOL@"chanting minions"!

Been to a Trump rally?

One day soon you'll meet God..i hope she's not too pissed~

Funny monkeys aren't they? How they do what I say they will do. They are a sad bunch.

But

But

Really? Unwad your panties and eat a burger~

The claim of a new “trend” of fires at food processing facilities does not hold up upon scrutiny. Almost all of the fires on meme lists involved explainable causes, and we found no examples of suspected arson. One of the included examples involved an abandoned building, while another involved a butcher shop (not a large food processing facility). Most importantly, this “trend” is not new. When we searched for news stories about fires at food processing plants in 2021, 2020, and 2019, we found that such fires are relatively commonplace, and that there has not been any conspiracy-worthy upticks.

The article suggests there’s been a “strange trend” of food processing facility fires in the last six months. However, the article starts with a link to a 2019 news article. After including two additional links to news stories published in August 2019, the author writes that “just days later” there was a fire at a meat processing facility in Atlanta. By our count, the “just days” here is referring to a span of more than 700 days.
While we’ve seen plenty of people claiming that this is a “new trend,” we have yet to see anyone compare the supposed number of recent fires to the number of fires in years past. When we searched for news articles about fires at food manufacturing plants in previous years, it became abundantly clear that this was not a “new trend.” Here are a few of the news stories we found about fires, explosions, and other accidents that occurred at food manufacturing businesses in 2019.

1. Conveyor Belt Fire Evacuates Snack Production Plant in Iowa
  2. Three Workers Injured in Explosion and Fire at Soybean Oil Facility
  3. Cocoa Dust Fuels Fire at Conagra Cake Mix Plant
  4. ADM explosion kills Clinton firefighter
  5. Hamlet chicken processing plant fire
  6. Fire Damages Wisconsin Potato Chip Production Plant
  7. Beef Plant Cited After Employee Suffers Severe Burns
  8. Videos: Chicago 5-11 Food Factory Fire
  9. Fire Causes $2,000 in Damage at Washington Fruit Processing Facility
  10. Fire Forces Evacuation of Food Factory in Nova Scotia
  11. UPDATE: Batesville Meat Processing Business Destroyed By Fire
  12. Massive fire destroys Newly Weds Foods factory on Chicago’s Northwest Side
  13. Montezuma Fire Chief: Machine malfunction may have caused plant fire
  14. After destructive fire, baby-food company rebuilds business and switches to plastic packaging
  15. Northern Peninsula fish plant wiped out, but company has jobs, relocation money ready for workers
  16. Investigators probe cause of large fire at Sacramento Blue Diamond factory
  17. Chickens lost in Herbruck’s Poultry Ranch fire
  18. Over 3,800 workers at Tyson Foods beef plant in Kansas out of work after fire
  19. Shreveport firefighters fight a commercial fire at Buckelew’s Food Service Equipment
  20. Firefighters battle blaze at F&S Produce plant in New Jersey
  21. Two Employees Injured In Explosion At Kansas Meat Packing Facility
  22. Ammonia leak causes evacuation of food processing plant
  23. More than a dozen people evaluated after hazmat situation in Fort Worth
  24. Fire destroys Michigan’s largest deer processing facility ahead of hunting season
  25. Machinery Fire at Wisconsin Cheese Plant
  26. Fire destroys Cal-Maine Foods hen house

The claim of a new “trend” is just simply incorrect.
When you realize the U.S. has more than 36,000 food and beverage processing establishments in operation (according to a report from the USDA in 2019), you see that the 26 news articles listed above refer to less than 1% of these facilities. Furthermore, when you recognize that operations at the majority of these facilities were only temporarily suspended, and that many of these stories refer to smaller facilities, you can see that this “threat” is far less than the threat some social media users
assert.

No worries. Millions of acres of land now used to produce non-food crops can be used for food production. With EV's ethanol from corn will no longer be needed.

Trump is not an Alpha male. He's a hysterical sissy in pancake make up and hair spray who has tantrums and gossips like an old woman.
There are two iterations of the alpha male. Trump is the boisterous, attention-demanding type. He also checks most of the other boxes.

* I've studied the subject to see where I stand. I find that I'm a 'Sigma' male. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back