Yeap, food shortages happening. The marxist playbook being executed.

In 2017 Trump cost South Carolina soybean farmers 187 million dollars. The whole soybean market moved to Brazil permanently.
187 million?
There was a time when I would say it was nothing to sneeze at but it's not a hell of a lot anymore.

Here's the real question though. If you're so hot on doing trade with China what's your position on their pollution status? See you can't have it both ways. Not only did tens of billions ( not millions) of dollars get ripped out from underneath the feet of American vendors who have the EPA the FDA and OSHA up their ass at all times, the Chinese vendors simply sit back point their finger and laugh while they produce the same goods without all of those hindrances. Tariff was meant to address that problem. And sure it's always going to come with some kind of an unforeseen side effect.
So which is it? Do we subsidize China's pollution and slavery or do we tariff the goods to even the playing field and forward that money to the enforcement agencies?

Last edited:
187 million?
There was a time when I would say it was nothing to sneeze at but it's not a hell of a lot anymore.

Here's the real question though. If you're so hot on doing trade with China what's your position on their pollution status? See you can't have it both ways. Not only did tens of billions ( not millions) of dollars get ripped out from underneath the feet of American vendors who have the EPA the FDA and OSHA up their ass at all times, the Chinese vendors simply sit back point their finger and laugh while they produce the same goods without all of those hindrances. Tariff was meant to address that problem. And sure it's always going to come with some kind of an unforeseen side effect.
So which is it? Do we subsidize China's pollution and slavery or do we tariff the goods to even the playing field and forward that money to the enforcement agencies?
My opinion doesn't change Chinese environmental problems. 187 million was a lot for SC farmers. Now the Chinese are buying all their soybeans from Brazil. Customers always pay the tariffs. Trump didn't know that.

187 million?

The left have everything and I mean everything both ways.

Example

They won't define what a woman is cause they aren't biologists and will insist a man pretending to a woman is a real woman.

It's pointless to carry on any conversation with any of them and that one Example is PRECISELY WHY.

The left have everything and I mean everything both ways.

Example

They won't define what a woman is cause they aren't biologists and will insist a man pretending to a woman is a real woman.

It's pointless to carry on any conversation with any of them and that one Example is PRECISELY WHY.
boom

I know the guy in the cowboy hat is white and so not credible. For those that know what's happening, please watch. Very informative.

A farmer from Lancaster PA, told me on Saturday April 23rd that the reason eggs were now $5 a dozen at the Farmers Market was that the farmers in the county had to destroy 6 million chickens because of the threat of bird flu. The farmers cannot reuse the chicken coops for 6 months to sanitize them. Chicken was $5.69 a pound at the Farmers Market. Just imagine all of the products that use eggs, chicken meat and other parts. Buckle up.

Don't worry everyone. The globalists are very trustworthy like all of the world governments.

Don't worry ... our government has a plan to deal with food shortages. Trust the process ...

Soylentgreen.jpg

I know the guy in the cowboy hat is white and so not credible. For those that know what's happening, please watch. Very informative.

A farmer from Lancaster PA, told me on Saturday April 23rd that the reason eggs were now $5 a dozen at the Farmers Market was that the farmers in the county had to destroy 6 million chickens because of the threat of bird flu. The farmers cannot reuse the chicken coops for 6 months to sanitize them. Chicken was $5.69 a pound at the Farmers Market. Just imagine all of the products that use eggs, chicken meat and other parts. Buckle up.

Don't worry everyone. The globalists are very trustworthy like all of the world governments.

Just bought chicken at 1.99 a lb at Winco--no shortage. Farmer's markets are always expensive.

You, are a dumbass~

You are a blind loser, real simple.
LOL! A loser eating fried chicken..a lot cheaper than you say. You keep trying to defend your lies..but you cannot...amusing..like a cat shitting on the kitchen floot..who than kick some imaginary dirt over it..and walks away..proud tail in the air!

Forum List

Back