Yemeni Education Official: Fighting Terrorism Top Priority – Interview

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Here's hoping that they make great strides in this.

Yemeni Education Official: Fighting Terrorism Top Priority – Interview
February 10, 2014 Al-Shorfa By Al-Shorfa

By Faisal Darem

Fighting extremism and terrorism should be a top priority in Yemen, and it starts with the education of children, said Yemeni Deputy Education Minister Abdullah al-Hamidi.

A new educational strategy seeks to raise awareness among young people about the dangers of extremism and terrorism in order to prevent them from espousing these values when they grow up, he said.

Continue reading at:

Yemeni Education Official: Fighting Terrorism Top Priority - Interview Eurasia Review

And, if you would stop playing the Cuckoo Troll, perhaps you could fly over there and help them in this endeavor. As a Muslim convert, you should feel right comfortable in a Muslim country, and look at all the good you would finally be doing.

And, if you would stop playing the Cuckoo Troll, perhaps you could fly over there and help them in this endeavor. As a Muslim convert, you should feel right comfortable in a Muslim country, and look at all the good you would finally be doing.

And once again, you took his bait. You obviously don't know how to deal with trolls Sally.

And once again, you took his bait. You obviously don't know how to deal with trolls Sally.

You're probably right, Toastman, but I want the readers to realize that Sunni Man, the Cuckoo Troll, thinks all the readers are so stupid and they don't recognize him for the troll he is. However, people have had his number way, way back, and he keeps on verifying just what he is.

No one has ever accused Silly-Sally of being overly bright.

True story.......... :cool:

You're probably right, Toastman, but I want the readers to realize that Sunni Man, the Cuckoo Troll, thinks all the readers are so stupid and they don't recognize him for the troll he is. However, people have had his number way, way back, and he keeps on verifying just what he is.

I'm not probably right. I AM right. Just ignore all his posts directed at you. Trust me, eventually he will get bored and find someone else/another thread to troll. Trust me, that's how they work

No one has ever accused Silly-Sally of being overly bright.

True story.......... :cool:

Does Sunni Man, the Cuckoo Troll, actually think that the readers think his elevator goes to the top? However, keep on trolling, Mr. Cuckoo, so everyone can see that you actually are not interested in what is happening in the Middle East but want to keep on getting your cheap thrills from trolling. It's a shame that you couldn't get your cheap thrills elsewhere.

Anyway, concerning the OP, it is very refreshing to hear them say that ! Yemen has for a while now become a safe haven for Islamic Jihadists.
The good news is, many of them have been turned into unidentifiable flesh particles thanks to America's drones :cool:

It funny how Silly-Sally starts a thread but refuses to discuss the OP.

And spends all of her time discussing me.

Like I said, she isn't too bright. :lol: :lol:

It funny how Silly-Sally starts a thread but refuses to discuss the OP.

And spends all of her time discussing me.

Like I said, she isn't too bright. :lol: :lol:

Isn't it amazing how , Mr. Cuckoo, who isn't the sharpest pencil in the box has to respond to articles with his ridiculous "Do tells," "No doubts," and "Ands" plus other silly trolling remarks. This really idiotic man doesn't seem to have the brains to realize that the readers see that when I post an article, there is Sunni Man, the Cuckoo Troll, right there following up with one of his moronic responses. Keep it up, Sunni Man, you are only proving what you are to the readers every time you do this.

Forum List

Back