Yep False Flag - Buffalo Shooter Investigated in 2020 Then Allowed to Buy a Shotgun

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
NY has some of the strictest gun control in the nation. A background check accompanies every gun purchase, which would hit a red flag if you are on a list. AZ legislator is right.

So, how did he get his weapons and ammo?

I'm thinking this would all hinge on the findings of the mental health professionals he met with.

If they said he wasn't really crazy, there's no real pretense for not allowing him to have a gun.

Have you never said "I'll kill you" to someone? Have you never said "Man, my Dad's gonna' kill me."? Do you truly believe your Dad was so mentally unstable that he would literally kill you if you fucked up? Of course not. When we said that, it meant our old man was gonna' knock us into the middle of next week.

But we'd be alive...

NY has some of the strictest gun control in the nation. A background check accompanies every gun purchase, which would hit a red flag if you are on a list. AZ legislator is right.

The big dirty secret....kids can buy guns if they're 15......which means even if they have a mental health record you cannot make it public.....so when he goes to buy a gun....and they do a background check...it comes up clean.

This is the big dirty secret the left doesn't want the rest of us to be aware of.
So if you wonder why they're trying to screw our kids up with Drag Queen hour and CRT.....this is the reason.
They want our schools to breed hatred in our children.

Last edited:

His father bought him one gun I do believe it was said he bought the rest over state lines in Pa.

So are you saying his 2nd amendment rights should have been stripped from him?

On what grounds?

I'm thinking this would all hinge on the findings of the mental health professionals he met with.

If they said he wasn't really crazy, there's no real pretense for not allowing him to have a gun.

Have you never said "I'll kill you" to someone? Have you never said "Man, my Dad's gonna' kill me."? Do you truly believe your Dad was so mentally unstable that he would literally kill you if you fucked up? Of course not. When we said that, it meant our old man was gonna' knock us into the middle of next week.

But we'd be alive...

I think a specific threat to shoot up a school is a bit different.

FBI had to work overtime to orchestrate that one

Was he adjudicated as such?
Not as far as I know....All I have heard was that he was indeed seen by a mental health professional. I know nothing of the results or of any further action.

What is clear is that there was nothing sent forward that denied him a good background check.

I suspect there is all kinds of the boarding-up of asses going on with this one so info is sorta thin.

Forum List

Back