Yep False Flag - Buffalo Shooter Investigated in 2020 Then Allowed to Buy a Shotgun

Not as far as I know....All I have heard was that he was indeed seen by a mental health professional.

A lot of people are seen by mental health professionals. Should not be reason enough to be stripped of their 2nd amendment rights

Not as far as I know....All I have heard was that he was indeed seen by a mental health professional. I know nothing of the results or of any further action.

What is clear is that there was nothing sent forward that denied him a good background check.

I suspect there is all kinds of the boarding-up of asses going on with this one so info is sorta thin.

Read up peeps. If you don't know about Project MK-Ultra you don't know what's going on.

Nothing unusual at all about shooters who create mass murders being able to legally buy firearms after waving red warning flags.

Democrats don't give a shit about the victims of gun violence except when they can stand on the still-warm bodies and preach their agenda.

which is more than folks like you care about the victims of gun violence

Which law?

Red Flag Gun Protection Law Now in Effect

The Red Flag Law, also known as the extreme risk protection order law, is effective in New York State as of August 24, 2019. The law prevents individuals who show signs of being a threat to themselves or others from purchasing or possessing any kind of firearm.

The Red Flag Law provides all necessary procedural safeguards to ensure that no firearm is removed without due process while ensuring that tragedies, like the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, are not repeated.

------

It's okay; you can say Democrats are incompetent. Everybody knows anyway.

Red Flag Gun Protection Law Now in Effect

The Red Flag Law, also known as the extreme risk protection order law, is effective in New York State as of August 24, 2019. The law prevents individuals who show signs of being a threat to themselves or others from purchasing or possessing any kind of firearm.

The Red Flag Law provides all necessary procedural safeguards to ensure that no firearm is removed without due process while ensuring that tragedies, like the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, are not repeated.

------

It's okay; you can say Democrats are incompetent. Everybody knows anyway.

Bingo. It was a false flag.

So, how did he get his weapons and ammo?

Local police never filed the right paperwork. Was in psych hold for 24 hours. He also lied on his NICS application. LOCAL police should have responded with evidence of that psych holding and stopped the NICS check.

This idiot also came to school for several days dressed in a COMPLETE HAZMAT outfit and GOT AWAY with it.

Aint a gun control problem. It's a DISCIPLINE and nobody gives a fuck problem at school.

NY has some of the strictest gun control in the nation. A background check accompanies every gun purchase, which would hit a red flag if you are on a list. AZ legislator is right.

That isn't a "false flag" it's just yet another failure of the system to do it's job.

Being "investigated" does not exclude you from being legally eligible unless that investigation results in a criminal conviction or a legal finding of mental defect.

That isn't a "false flag" it's just yet another failure of the system to do it's job.

Actually given how much lying and covering up out of this Brandon Admin -- it COULD BE. Timed to cover up a LOT of crises and bad stories. Like Starving babies and Stuffing ballot drop box evidence.

Because the folks who RADICALIZED him were hanging out on the hate sites. And whereever there are hate sites -- there are fed under cover agents. At times, there could be MORE fed agents at those sites than skin heads/neo-nazis -- given it's a TOP PRIORITY of the Brandon Admin to keep us safe those white supremacists...

It's possible.

Forum List

Back