Yer Halloween costume

If you're looking to attract more than just a few cursory glances, my advice would be to go dressed as an Islamic fundamentalist. Just cover your face with a green bandana and rub some dog shit into your armpits and you'll have have everyone watching over their shoulders in no time at all.

If you're looking to attract more than just a few cursory glances, my advice would be to go dressed as an Islamic fundamentalist. Just cover your face with a green bandana and rub some dog shit into your armpits and you'll have have everyone watching over their shoulders in no time at all.

If i wanted glances, I'd have syrenn, AquaAthena or PixieStix on my arm as a date.

If i wanted glances, I'd have syrenn, AquaAthena or PixieStix on my arm as a date.

All three... Why stint MM? :eusa_shhh:

You'd attract more if you went with Daveman on your arm as a date.

Maybe more attention from you Blagger. :eusa_shhh:

I can see you running with the candy now.... :rofl:

I'm hardly likely to be in attendance, am I, Ropey.

I wouldn't know. That's your question to you. I mean you're the one picturing them together.

Not me. :lol:

Alternatively, you could go in fancy dress. Like these chaps:

2005pchasydzi-5.jpg

Try to not be jealous. It's unbecoming.

halloween-costumes-how-to-vampires1.jpg

^ Great costumes! :thup:

Last edited:
I have a very simple Halloween costume. I strip naked and tie a frying pan to my penis with a small bit of string. I go to Halloween parties as Peter Pan. The wife's costume is simple too. She uses a lemon and goes as a Sour Puss.

Forum List

Back