🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

so you ARE actually planning and broadcasting publicly that you will cause violence with no real provocation.
what you just badly hinted at is a terrorist act.

I'm not causing any violence of any kind.

I'm pointing out that the behavior of the ideological left has never failed to result in anything except war.

This due to the laws in nature which require that it must.

Those causing it know this... So if this surprises us, then you should probably take it up withy them.
bullshit! you've already said as much.
as for the laws of nature you yammer about . you don't know jackshit about them .
except for ants humans are the only other creatures on earth who make war.
nature does not require it.

you are by no stretch of imagination or logic "THE AMERICANS matter of fact your just the kind" of psychopaths that Jim jones and David Koresh murdered...
good riddance too.
Jim jones and David Korean were both communists...

We are Americans... And it's our rights that you're usurping and still we have done NOTHING TO YOU FOR IT. And look at you wetting your collective pant... At the very idea that there's a limit to the tolerance that you owe your very life.

I gotta say... That's pretty rude.

You citing yourself isn't 'we'. Its just you. You talking to yourself isn't 'we'. Its still just you.

As with most of your batshit arguments, none of us need to be here. As you are your own source, you are your own authority, you are your own audience.

And by 'nature', you mean whatever violent murder fantasy you're going to make up?

Still can't cite a single example at any point in world history wherein what you're doing, has not resulted in civil war?

Fair enough and to be fair... I asked you to cite such, knowing full well that no such example exists in human history, because no such example can exist; because anywhere else in the world at any other time in human history, the Ideological Left would have been erased in the US.

Had you people got the SCOTUS to issue such a 'ruling' in my GrandDad's day, Washington DC would already be a smolderin' hulk with Leftists heads scattered up on pikes ALL OVER THE EAST COAST.

So... as the modern America... I'd like to just offer our heart felt YOU ARE WELCOME!

so you ARE actually planning and broadcasting publicly that you will cause violence with no real provocation.
what you just badly hinted at is a terrorist act.

I'm not causing any violence of any kind.

I'm pointing out that the behavior of the ideological left has never failed to result in anything except war.

This due to the laws in nature which require that it must.

Those causing it know this... So if this surprises us, then you should probably take it up withy them.
as for the laws of nature you yammer about . you don't know jackshit about them .
except for ants humans are the only other creatures on earth who make war.
nature does not require it.

The 'laws of nature' are whatever he cherry picks. If nature does something he doesn't like.....he ignores it. Demonstrating that the only source Keys has...is keyes. Anything that doesn't conform to what he already believes is ignored.

Including nature. Ask him about the predation of the sick, the young, the old. And if 'observations of nature' are the basis of natural law, then why isn't this predation natural law.

He'll give you all sorts of excuses why he ignores nature on natural law.

Did words hurt him? Well, maybe gays have to give him a few pointers on not being a sissy.

you are by no stretch of imagination or logic "THE AMERICANS matter of fact your just the kind" of psychopaths that Jim jones and David Koresh murdered...
good riddance too.
Jim jones and David Korean were both communists...

We are Americans... And it's our rights that you're usurping and still we have done NOTHING TO YOU FOR IT. And look at you wetting your collective pant... At the very idea that there's a limit to the tolerance that you owe your very life.

I gotta say... That's pretty rude.
false the only one I see shiting their collect pants (in your case depends)are you so called Christians.
btw you've done the
"limit to the tolerance that you owe your very life." falsehood to death.
it's my experience that people who say shit like that are petrified of their own shadow.
your over use of the word we, is classic appeal to the masses fallacy.
fact is the masses have already shown who they support. and lots and lots are Christians..

And by 'nature', you mean whatever violent murder fantasy you're going to make up?

Still can't cite a single example at any point in world history wherein what you're doing, has not resulted in civil war?

Again, you don't understand causation. You insist that any culture that embraces homosexuality eventually collapses. The problem with your reasoning is....any culture that doesn't embrace homosexuality eventually collapses too. When your effect exists regardless of the presence of your cause, your cause isn't.

This is basic logic. Yet basic cause and effect completely confounds you. And thus your premise that homosexuality has caused ANY collapse, let alone all of them, is merely Begging the Question. Yet another empty fallacy of logic.

Remember Keyes.....you citing you is meaningless jibber jabber. As you don't know what you're talking about.

Had you people got the SCOTUS to issue such a 'ruling' in my GrandDad's day, Washington DC would already be a smolderin' hulk with Leftists heads scattered up on pikes ALL OVER THE EAST COAST.

So... as the modern America... I'd like to just offer our heart felt YOU ARE WELCOME!

Nope. You're just offering us more of your violent murder fantasies, this time with smoldering cities and people on pikes.

And your fantasies reflect nothing but your desire to hurt people. No thank you.

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.
One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.
It's about you trying to impose your morals on folks, spare. MYOB.

LOL ---- your twisted perversion of reality is amusing.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

If you want people to stay out of your religion, then keep it to yourself. When you shove it in others faces, you can't really cry when they shove back.

ROFLMNAO!

Personally I welcome the Left's contest of my Religion. They're the one's that inevitably calls the cops... braying on about intolerance and violent extremism.

The evidence that my Religion is the most tolerant on earth, is found in your own presence on this earth.

IF my religion were not tolerant of the differing ideas of others, you simply would not be here to differ with me.

No one in my religion was clambering to have you idiots fined for demanding that we should participate in your degeneracy...

But I think you're about to find that change, as we move to take our government back. And I don't think you're going to enjoy "CHANGE" as it comes to your neighborhood. But, hey... ya might. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see.

I hope ya do... because we're putting a LOT of thought and ammo in it and it promises to have a little something for everyone.
You are Jewish?

Fair enough and to be fair... I asked you to cite such, knowing full well that no such example exists in human history, because no such example can exist; because anywhere else in the world at any other time in human history, the Ideological Left would have been erased in the US.

odd you not posted a single fact that supports your bullshit.

what you have posted is propaganda nothing more.

what you have posted is propaganda nothing more.

Ah, but you have to understand Keyes. He believes that anything he thinks must be objective, universal truth.

So per his 'logic', citing his personal opinion is citing a fact.

Shrugs.....you can't fix stupid.

Yet... when ya had the chance to simply quote me saying such, ya DID NOT DO SO.

Now my guess is that this is because I did NOT actually say so. Which of course, as the stereotypical spoiled child, THAT does NOT mesh well with your NEEDS... so instead of simply admitting that you're wrong, you can't resist your NEED to lie through your ass to CHANGE REALITY in order to comport with your own fantasy.

I wouldn't worry too much about this... as Nature has a cure coming for ya. Which will end all of this angst you poor creatures are 'feelin'... .

Your would-be 'Leaders' will eventually crank off the civil war they are busting THEIR ASS to start. Of course, they honestly feel that when they start it, that they can stop it. This is typical of the Arson's heart and it is always dead ass wrong. As they don't want to stop it, and their hesitation to do so, which they always DO... precludes any chance that such can happen.

Again scamp(s), this is all part of Nature's (God's) plan... and as the manifestation of Evil, you creatures are on the wrong side of if 'history', again.

But if it helps, you've done this many MANY TIMES... and this is how it has always ended as this is how Nature requires that it must end.

I quoted you just fine:

Where_r_my_keys said:
But... the right to live in a viable culture, is sustained by the responsibility to eradicate those who demand such and refuse to accept 'shut the fuck' as an answer.

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your violent murder fantasies are one of the core tenets of your beliefs. Even in this thread you couldn't help but let the fantasies out:

where_r_my_keys said:
But I think you're about to find that change, as we move to take our government back. And I don't think you're going to enjoy "CHANGE" as it comes to your neighborhood. But, hey... ya might. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see.

I hope ya do... because we're putting a LOT of thought and ammo in it and it promises to have a little something for everyone.

You forgot to use the passive voice, instead using 'we'.

And you're still going on about all the violent murder fantasies, all the way that the 'left' would be killed, how their cities would be smoldering, how their heads would be on pikes.

That's not nature, god, Christianity or anything but your desire to hurt people

ROFLMNAO! What a delicious little irony.

OH! Ya need some facts? Beyond those you've established in failing to sustain your whining, would-be 'argument'?

LOL!

OK...

Fact: Evil Infests the United States. (This indicated by the advancement of Evil... manifested through the Advocacy to Normalize Degeneracy, which was recently licensed by the vote of the five Degenerates sitting on the SCOTUS)

Fact: Nature will destroy Evil. (This indicated by the history of humanity, wherein Nature has always destroyed Evil...)

Does that help?

Last edited:

I quoted you just fine

Well for a Relativist... yes.

All you did was remove my words from the context in which they were written. Thus serving your own subjective needs.

What you did NOT do is "quote" me.

Now, you need for the tolerance that Americans have shown you to be infinite.

The reality is that it is not infinite and it is vastly more finite than you can bring yourself to admit.

The difference between you and an American, is that an American requires a valid moral justification to take the life of another. And it is that valid moral justification that you idiots are building upon now, adding to it by the minute.

At some point, a point which you now have absolutely NO MEANS to avoid... you will do something that will trigger a response and unleash the rage which has been building as a consequence of your degeneracy for GENERATIONS... and when that happens, all of your decisions will be made for you.

The good news for you is that the only decision you'll have to make is whether or not to run and hopefully put off your demise... or let nature take its course, right there.

So don't sweat it... all the heavy lifting is behind you. Now it is a simple matter of waiting. Waiting for you people to do, what you can't begin to find the strength of character to NOT DO IT... because you're EVIL and THAT is what evil does.

One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.
It's about you trying to impose your morals on folks, spare. MYOB.

LOL ---- your twisted perversion of reality is amusing.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

If you want people to stay out of your religion, then keep it to yourself. When you shove it in others faces, you can't really cry when they shove back.

ROFLMNAO!

Personally I welcome the Left's contest of my Religion. They're the one's that inevitably calls the cops... braying on about intolerance and violent extremism.

The evidence that my Religion is the most tolerant on earth, is found in your own presence on this earth.

IF my religion were not tolerant of the differing ideas of others, you simply would not be here to differ with me.

No one in my religion was clambering to have you idiots fined for demanding that we should participate in your degeneracy...

You are Jewish?
a

Now my guess is that this is because I did NOT actually say so. Which of course, as the stereotypical spoiled child, THAT does NOT mesh well with your NEEDS... so instead of simply admitting that you're wrong, you can't resist your NEED to lie through your ass to CHANGE REALITY in order to comport with your own fantasy.

I wouldn't worry too much about this... as Nature has a cure coming for ya. Which will end all of this angst you poor creatures are 'feelin'... .

Your would-be 'Leaders' will eventually crank off the civil war they are busting THEIR ASS to start. Of course, they honestly feel that when they start it, that they can stop it. This is typical of the Arson's heart and it is always dead ass wrong. As they don't want to stop it, and their hesitation to do so, which they always DO... precludes any chance that such can happen.

Again scamp(s), this is all part of Nature's (God's) plan... and as the manifestation of Evil, you creatures are on the wrong side of if 'history', again.

But if it helps, you've done this many MANY TIMES... and this is how it has always ended as this is how Nature requires that it must end.
I don't play by your rules.
QUOTEing you would just give you a hard on.
Back to the point. There is no credible evidence of God.

So any thing credited to god is speculation specious speculation.

OH! Ya need some facts? Beyond those you've established in failing to sustain your whining, would-be 'argument'?

LOL!

OK...

Fact: Evil Infests the United States. (This indicated by the advancement of Evil... manifested through the Advocacy to Normalize Degeneracy, which was recently licensed by the vote of the five Degenerates sitting on the SCOTUS)

Fact: Nature will destroy Evil. (This indicated by the history of humanity, wherein Nature has always destroyed Evil...)

Does that help?
It does .not in the way you intended.
Lol.

And THAT is how the the Licensing of Degeneracy will hurt us ALL.

But wouldn't it be nice if Actions did not have consequences and people could just reject the Laws of Nature that govern human behavior?

Oh well... Reality can be SUCH a PAIN.

LOL!

OK...

Does that help?
Lol.

Well good for you.

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

No such thing as natural law. Quite literally everything that occurs in nature is natural.

LOL!

OK...

Does that help?
Lol.

Well good for you.

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
And what "concession" would that be, Sweetums?

Forum List

Back