🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.
One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.
It's about you trying to impose your morals on folks, spare. MYOB.

LOL ---- your twisted perversion of reality is amusing.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

If you want people to stay out of your religion, then keep it to yourself. When you shove it in others faces, you can't really cry when they shove back.

ROFLMNAO!

Personally I welcome the Left's contest of my Religion. They're the one's that inevitably calls the cops... braying on about intolerance and violent extremism.

The evidence that my Religion is the most tolerant on earth, is found in your own presence on this earth.

IF my religion were not tolerant of the differing ideas of others, you simply would not be here to differ with me.

No one in my religion was clambering to have you idiots fined for demanding that we should participate in your degeneracy...

But I think you're about to find that change, as we move to take our government back. And I don't think you're going to enjoy "CHANGE" as it comes to your neighborhood. But, hey... ya might. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see.

I hope ya do... because we're putting a LOT of thought and ammo in it and it promises to have a little something for everyone.

You are so tolerant in fact that you are gathering ammo? Is your tolerance forcing you to threaten violence?

You are a disturbed individual.

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.
One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

If you want people to stay out of your religion, then keep it to yourself. When you shove it in others faces, you can't really cry when they shove back.

I hope ya do... because we're putting a LOT of thought and ammo in it and it promises to have a little something for everyone.

Nothing says "I love Jesus" more than gathering ammo and thinking about the possibility of murdering your fellow Americans.

Luckily no ammo will work with your walker, so Americans should be safe.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

Personally I welcome the Left's contest of my Religion. They're the one's that inevitably calls the cops... braying on about intolerance and violent extremism.

The evidence that my Religion is the most tolerant on earth, is found in your own presence on this earth.

IF my religion were not tolerant of the differing ideas of others, you simply would not be here to differ with me.

No one in my religion was clambering to have you idiots fined for demanding that we should participate in your degeneracy...

But I think you're about to find that change, as we move to take our government back. And I don't think you're going to enjoy "CHANGE" as it comes to your neighborhood. But, hey... ya might. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see.

You are so tolerant in fact that you are gathering ammo? Is your tolerance forcing you to threaten violence?

Yessir, these little 'decisions' point to the certainty that there's not much left to debate. And as a result, you idiots are on the precipice of cranking off the first actual Civil War in the US.

Where No One is Seceding and the fight is over who will make the rules and who will no longer exist to complain about 'em.

Of course, you idiots could just shut the fuck up and stop 'fundamentally changing the United States of America" from a productive, peaceful, stable nation... into a war ravaged, pile of depravity and rubble.

Or not...

We, the Americans are good to go, either way.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

Your religious beliefs are pretty violent, with your call for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and the like. You frequently talk about all the violence you and your ilk will inflict, all the people you'd kill.

Given the time you dedicate to your violent murder fantasies, they seem to be the core and defining characteristic of your beliefs. As demonstrated here:

The obvious problem with your reasoning is that you don't have the numbers of folks that think like you do. Nor do you have the conviction to back your words with actions. Its always someone *else* that has to to fight, someone else that has to bleed.

But never you.

And that's not how wars are fought. You can fantasize about all the people that you'd like to kill. But you aren't willing to sacrifice to see it done. So you talk about it. And then have a beer. Where as the folks fighting for gay rights are in front of the court houses, acting to bring about their conception of a better world.

And they're winning.

Your religious beliefs are pretty violent, with your call for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and the like.

Well sure... except that I've never "called for the eradication of homosexuals."

I have; on many occasions, noted that the nature of the homosexuals; specifically the sociopathy that animates you idiots, will REQUIRE that you be eradicated.

As they have been eradicated in the wake of the catastrophe that came as a result of the licensing of degeneracy by whatever culture that such inevitably crippled.

Its not like there's anything to debate about that. All anyone needs to know about it, is what the word: Degeneracy, actually means.

Here's a clue... "the state or property of being degenerate"

OH... Now that requires you to understand 'degenerate'.

Here's another clue: "having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

Now... in all of human history, would ya like to offer an example of a culture in decline, that did not result in war?

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

Yessir, these little 'decisions' point to the certainty that there's not much left to debate. And as a result, you idiots are on the precipice of cranking off the first actual Civil War in the US.

Where No One is Seceding and the fight is over who will make the rules and who will no longer exist to complain about 'em.

Of course, you idiots could just shut the fuck up and stop 'fundamentally changing the United States of America" from a productive, peaceful, stable nation... into a war ravaged, pile of depravity and rubble.

Or not...

Your tolerance is truly awe inspiring.

Your religious beliefs are pretty violent, with your call for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and the like.

Well sure... except that I've never "called for the eradication of homosexuals."

I have; on many occasions, noted that the nature of the homosexuals; specifically the sociopathy that animates you idiots, will REQUIRE that you be eradicated.

Actually, you described it as the responsibility to eradicate gays:

Where_r_my_keys said:
But... the right to live in a viable culture, is sustained by the responsibility to eradicate those who demand such and refuse to accept 'shut the fuck' as an answer.

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your violent murder fantasies are one of the core tenets of your beliefs. Even in this thread you couldn't help but let the fantasies out:

where_r_my_keys said:

This is the product of your religion. Violent, thuggish threats of murder and 'eradication'. Insane murder fantasies. Where you list all the people you'd kill and all the ways you'd kill them.

No thank you.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

Or not...

Yes... well, you owe your life to it. So I can see how you would see it that way.

The pity is that you can't show a little respect to those who've tolerated your nonsense... letting you 'be' who or whatever the fuck ya felt ya needed to 'be', to make ya happy and feel that ya need to force up to celebrate who or what ya are.

SO... because we're all about being sensitive to the needs of the freaks... we'll do it your way.

Just keep on going the way you're going and nature will sort all of this mess out, just as it always has...

ROFLMNAO!

Or not...

Yes... well, you owe your life to it. So I can see how you would see it that way.

The pity is that you can't show a little respect to those who've tolerated your nonsense... letting you 'be' who or whatever the fuck ya felt ya needed to 'be', to make ya happy and feel that ya need to force up to celebrate who or what ya are.

SO... because we're all about being sensitive to the needs of the freaks... we'll do it your way.

Just keep on going the way you're going and nature will sort all of this mess out, just as it always has...

And by 'nature', you mean whatever violent murder fantasy you're going to make up?

Actually, you described it as the responsibility to eradicate gays...

Yes I have; on many occasions, noted that the nature of the homosexuals; specifically the sociopathy that animates you idiots, will REQUIRE that you be eradicated.

As they have been eradicated in the wake of the catastrophe that came as a result of the licensing of degeneracy by whatever culture that such inevitably crippled.

Its not like there's anything to debate about that. All anyone needs to know about it, is what the word: Degeneracy, actually means.

Here's a clue... "the state or property of being degenerate"
OH... Now that requires you to understand 'degenerate'.

Here's another clue: "having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

Now... in all of human history, would ya like to offer an example of a culture in decline, that did not result in war?

Actually, you described it as the responsibility to eradicate gays:

Where_r_my_keys said:
But... the right to live in a viable culture, is sustained by the responsibility to eradicate those who demand such and refuse to accept 'shut the fuck' as an answer.

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Your violent murder fantasies are one of the core tenets of your beliefs. Even in this thread you couldn't help but let the fantasies out:

where_r_my_keys said:

This is the product of your religion. Violent, thuggish threats of murder and 'eradication'. Insane murder fantasies. Where you list all the people you'd kill and all the ways you'd kill them.

No thank you.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

so you ARE actually planning and broadcasting publicly that you will cause violence with no real provocation.
what you just badly hinted at is a terrorist act.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

so you ARE actually planning and broadcasting publicly that you will cause violence with no real provocation.

If there was any will or backbone behind it. But Keyes and his ilk wear their own chickenshit nature like a protective cloak. Where we recognize that they won't do jack shit. And they know that we know.

No thank you.

So my religion requires degenerates force themselves upon a public busy with trying to feed itself... A point which nature requires that war is the only potential consequence?

ROFLMNAO.

I'm a Christian. We're a peaceful and tolerant people. We're the ones whose tolerance provided you the means to do what you've done.

You're just pissed that you're doing so has convicted you of crimes which nature has never allowed to stand... And now you're facing the natural consequences for such... Pinning all of your hopes that nature will be swayed to spare you in order to not avoid being called a hater.

Hey! Ha know what. It's worth a try.

Let's see how that works out for y.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

Or not...

you are by no stretch of imagination or logic "THE AMERICANS matter of fact your just the kind" of psychopaths that Jim jones and David Koresh murdered...
good riddance too.

I'm not causing any violence of any kind.

I'm pointing out that the behavior of the ideological left has never failed to result in anything except war.

This due to the laws in nature which require that it must.

Those causing it know this... So if this surprises us, then you should probably take it up withy them.

No thank you.

So my religion requires degenerates force themselves upon a public busy with trying to feed itself... A point which nature requires that war is the only potential consequence?

ROFLMNAO.

I'm a Christian. We're a peaceful and tolerant people. We're the ones whose tolerance provided you the means to do what you've done.

You're just pissed that you're doing so has convicted you of crimes which nature has never allowed to stand... And now you're facing the natural consequences for such... Pinning all of your hopes that nature will be swayed to spare you in order to not avoid being called a hater.

Hey! Ha know what. It's worth a try.

Let's see how that works out for y.
you are no Christian.. I'm an atheist and I'm billions of time more Christian than any one of you fucks who lie about their so called Christianity.

Most Christians don't call for the 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals'. You do. Most Christians don't talk about all the people they're going to kill. Or all the ways they're going to murder them. You do.

Your violent murder fantasies are yours. Don't blame them on Christianity.

I'm more dismissive. As your insane murder fantasies have nothing to do with nature, Christianity, god, or anything beyond your own personal desire to hurt people.

A desire tempered by a profound lack of conviction or willingness to bleed. Which results in anonymous thuggish threats.....followed by jack shit.

Which is generally yawn inducing.

you are by no stretch of imagination or logic "THE AMERICANS matter of fact your just the kind" of psychopaths that Jim jones and David Koresh murdered...
good riddance too.
Jim jones and David Korean were both communists...

We are Americans... And it's our rights that you're usurping and still we have done NOTHING TO YOU FOR IT. And look at you wetting your collective pant... At the very idea that there's a limit to the tolerance that you owe your very life.

I gotta say... That's pretty rude.

I'm not causing any violence of any kind.

I'm pointing out that the behavior of the ideological left has never failed to result in anything except war.

So you say now. Yet you forgot to phrase your threats in the passive voice;

where_r_my_keys said:

'We' kinda takes the polish off the 'I'm just pointing out' apple.

Forum List

Back