🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

And now, one man and another man, or one woman and another woman.

He said marriage, not mirage marriage

So did I.

Wooosh,right over your head

Oh, I got it.

Welcome to the 21st century. I hope it isn't too hard for you.

Also;

Hi Pubes!

Not hard at all for me, I see it as the mental illness it is.

yeah- well you are the one showing signs of mental illness- you have delusions that marriage is not marriage- and you have delusions that homosexuality is a mental illness.

Ok you believe Gallup. Bless your heart.
Umm, Gallup wasn't alone in finding those results. Virtually every pollster determined most Americans supported gay marriage. Just how fragile is your position?
No they don't. You like guys we get it for God's sake. You have your rights with no judgement. Why does everyone have to agree with your position? Straight people don't. Get gay married butt fuck and move on already.
You're simply wrong. Like I said, virtually every poll showed a majority of people favored legalizing gay marriage.

Civil Rights

You can wish this wasn't the case, but you can't change reality.
You do understand that polls can, and are, often skewed the way the pollster wants, don't you.

I understand that the people who bring that up- are the people who disagree with the polls- and have no evidence that they are skewed.

There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.
Funny about winning...since no real offspring can come of such "same sex" unions, eventually normalcy will reign...provided the government feel good PCers eventually fall to the wayside, as they must.

Well, you have to understand how homosexuality is manifested.

A sexual deviant molests an infant/toddler. The molestation is in the form of play, wherein there is much smiling and cooing... the play involves the stimulation of the genitals which triggers a premature hormonal reaction that imprints the experiences... associating sexual stimulation with play, resulting in the relating of sexual attraction to the gender of the molester.

Do not project your experiences on others.

The age of the rape is critical, in that during infancy and toddler development, speech and long term memory are not developed, thus there is no chance that the child could, even innocently relate its experience when "Uncle Cab touched his privates" or any memory of the encounter.

The perspective being that they 'had always been that way'... .

More projection.

This is why you will find that homosexuals relate sex with "FUN", as demonstrated by the endless parade of Deviants who demand that the human physiological standard 'conflates FUCKING with Marriage'.

Dude...sex IS fun. If not, you're doing it wrong.

Sex is merely 'fucking'... OKA: FUN.

They simply have no means to accept that sex is purposed for procreation... as they lack the objectivity to even recognize that otherwise SELF EVIDENT, thus obvious fact of nature.

Most sex is not for procreation.
You are right, most sex is for control.

Wow......sounds like a fun marriage you have.

As long as you understand that "love" is a human construct and has nothing to do with otherwise "normal biological relationships.
There is no normal in biology , there is what works and what's reached it's evolutionary end.
normal is also a human construct.
Thanks for playing.
Sorry to disappoint, but biologically expressed, one male+one female = normal. .

Being left handed is not normal.
Being Jewish is not normal.
And being homosexual is not normal.

But all are perfectly okay.

POLITICO SAID:

“Why does everyone have to agree with your position?”

They don't, and no one says they must agree.

Anyone is at liberty to believe marriage is between only a man and a woman in the context of religious marriage ritual, with the understanding that as a fact of law that's not the case.

Marriage IS, in the context of Nature and the design of the Human Species: THE JOINING of ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN!

There is no marriage in nature.

And as always- you are delusional.

Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
Ha ha ha! Either submit to homosexual activist dogma or you are a Nazi. What a drama queen! lol
I find it odd to hear black people being anti gay when it was them experiencing it just about 50 years ago themselves. And the only argument they have is that being gay is a choice which it is not unless you are bi, and being black is not a choice.

Even if it is a choice so what?
Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.
One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.
It's about you trying to impose your morals on folks, spare. MYOB.

LOL ---- your twisted perversion of reality is amusing.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

And yet your camp focuses on who marries whom?
What business is it of yours who marries who? You are an Alaskan, and of all the Americans I have known in my life, those bad boys and bad girls were the most freedom loving freaks of all. They were wonderful.
C'mon! Now you're reading nonexistence content into my statements. I have said this before...I could care less who fucks who, or how they do it. I'm not a fan of PDAs, regardless of the source. But I do believe that when one demands respect for one's opinions, one should extend the same respect to others. Doesn't seem to be the case when gays/lesbians/what-the-fuck-ever attack those whose religion guides their opinions otherwise. If the baker doesn't want to bake your cake, the photographer doesn't want to photograph your wedding, on and on... move on and find someone else who will take your money. What's the deal with all the lawsuits?

If someone I loved was denied service by a baker or photographer because of their religion, race or sexual orientation- I would happily drop a dime on them.

None of the persons denied service attacked the religion of the bakers or the photographers- they asked that their rights under the law be enforced.

What's the deal with business's not following the law?

Ha ha ha! Either submit to homosexual activist dogma or you are a Nazi. What a drama queen! lol
I find it odd to hear black people being anti gay when it was them experiencing it just about 50 years ago themselves. And the only argument they have is that being gay is a choice which it is not unless you are bi, and being black is not a choice.

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.
One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

No one is interfering with your religious rights.

Just your imagination.

And we are not anywhere near interested support in polygamous marriage.

Support for polygamy is rising. But it s not the new gay marriage. - The Washington Post

But while support for polygamy is rising, it has a ways to go before it catches up with same-sex marriage, and there are plenty of reasons it's unlikely to catch on in anywhere near the same way.

For now, it's illegal nationwide, recent legal attempt to overturn bans have been unsuccessful, and public support is low. But that support is increasing.

According to data from Gallup, support has increased from 5 percent in 2006 to 16 percent today. The biggest one-year jump happened in 2011, after TLC's "Sister Wives," about a polygamist family who lived in Utah and later Nevada (the Colliers also have appeared on the show), first aired.
Based upon the logic used to legitimize "gay" marriage, polygamy and polyandry cannot be legitimately denied.

Based upon the logic used by those to oppose American marrying if they are gay, mixed race marriage bans should still be in effect.

Is THAT clear enough?

Just your imagination.

If you say it often enough, will it come true?

Or, is the same old leftist game plan? Lie, lie, lie.

"Gay Activists Demand Churches Lose Their Tax Exempt Status… Already?!"

Remember how the leftists said all of the Christian worrying over the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage was bunk? Christians pointed to other countries where the church had lost its religious liberties. The left said they were crazy. Well, leftists are already foaming at the mouth calling for just that. Hold onto your butts…

Well—it just so happens the New York Times published an article literally titled…

“Now’s the Time To End Tax Exemptions for Religious Institutions”

The argument in a nutshell: churches should now be considered “political” entities, therefore the government should be allowed to take away their tax exempt status. Of course the entire goal here is to effectively terminate the church.

Boom. Would an ‘I told you so’ here be too cliché? In record time too!

Read more: Gay Activists Demand Churches Lose Their Tax Exempt Status... Already Louder With Crowder

Now... knowing that, it should be clear to you the deception in which our in-house cultists have been advising you.

Again... they are Relativists, thus unworthy of your trust.

Churches should never have had tax exempt status.

LOL! That's because the Constitution precludes congress from establishing any law that precludes the free exercise of Religion.

(The Constitution is a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed; see: The US Constitution.)
Wait...I have been led to believe that the Constitution was pretty much like an unfortunate piece of toilet paper trailing Obama's shoe...

Conservatives have been lying to you.

Is THAT clear enough?

Just your imagination.

Feel free to show me where I am lying.

If you can't- well then you are bearing false witness- and going to hell.

Is THAT clear enough?

Just your imagination.

See what I mean? You don't even understand the concept of 'false witness' - LOL.

How am I supposed to have an intelligent discussion with an eggplant??

If you don't understand the counter-arguments after 700 posts, there's nothing more I can say.

Is THAT clear enough?

Just your imagination.

See what I mean? You don't even understand the concept of 'false witness' - LOL.

How am I supposed to have an intelligent discussion with an eggplant??

If you don't understand the counter-arguments after 700 posts, there's nothing more I can say.

Bearing false witness- which is lying- and you are going to hell now.

Is THAT clear enough?
Let me make this clear keep your religion out of public unless you want to be attacked. Nobody wants to be a member of your religion. We just want your religion to go back in the closet and let the gays out

Ok you believe Gallup. Bless your heart.
Umm, Gallup wasn't alone in finding those results. Virtually every pollster determined most Americans supported gay marriage. Just how fragile is your position?
No they don't. You like guys we get it for God's sake. You have your rights with no judgement. Why does everyone have to agree with your position? Straight people don't. Get gay married butt fuck and move on already.
You're simply wrong. Like I said, virtually every poll showed a majority of people favored legalizing gay marriage.

Civil Rights

You can wish this wasn't the case, but you can't change reality.
You do understand that polls can, and are, often skewed the way the pollster wants, don't you.
Sure, a poll can be off. But when you have many polls and they all reflect the same sentiment, they are pretty accurate.

Like it or not; accept it or not; most Americans support gay marriage being legal.

I ran across this and had a WTF? moment.

In Confirmation Hearings, Elena Kagan Stated “There Is No Federal Constitutional Right to Same-Sex Marriage”
Obama and Shrillary aren’t the only ones to “evolve” rather dramatically regarding the federal desecration of marriage on behalf of the radical homosexual agenda. Legal Insurrection recalls testimony by leftist Supreme Court Injustice Elena Kagan during her confirmation hearings. This is so straightforward, you had to know she didn’t mean it:

Senator John Cornyn: Do you believe that there is a federal constitutional right to samesex marriage?

Kagan: There is no federal constitutional right to same-sex marriage.

Or at least there wasn’t, until radical moonbats achieved a majority on the court. Kagan of course voted with that majority.

Don’t bother listening to their lies. Once you know they are liberals, you know that their policy once they are in power will be to push moonbattery as far as they can get away with without setting off armed revolt. One day they may push it ever farther.

- See more at: Moonbattery

Yea, putting aside the bold faced lies, I'm just tired of the SC making up their own Constitution. It's been this way; it's just even worse in this generation. I mean, do they even have to pretend that there decisions are based on The Constitution at this point?

POLITICO SAID:

“Why does everyone have to agree with your position?”

They don't, and no one says they must agree.

Anyone is at liberty to believe marriage is between only a man and a woman in the context of religious marriage ritual, with the understanding that as a fact of law that's not the case.

Marriage IS, in the context of Nature and the design of the Human Species: THE JOINING of ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN!

No matter how many times you shriek that to the heavens, it is still bullshit.

Yup. Marriage is what we say it is. As we invented it. Its no more intrinsic than English grammar.

Forum List

Back