🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

"Gay Activists Demand Churches Lose Their Tax Exempt Status… Already?!"

Remember how the leftists said all of the Christian worrying over the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage was bunk? Christians pointed to other countries where the church had lost its religious liberties. The left said they were crazy. Well, leftists are already foaming at the mouth calling for just that. Hold onto your butts…

Well—it just so happens the New York Times published an article literally titled…

“Now’s the Time To End Tax Exemptions for Religious Institutions”

The argument in a nutshell: churches should now be considered “political” entities, therefore the government should be allowed to take away their tax exempt status. Of course the entire goal here is to effectively terminate the church.

Boom. Would an ‘I told you so’ here be too cliché? In record time too!

Read more: Gay Activists Demand Churches Lose Their Tax Exempt Status... Already Louder With Crowder

Now... knowing that, it should be clear to you the deception in which our in-house cultists have been advising you.

Again... they are Relativists, thus unworthy of your trust.

Churches should never have had tax exempt status.

LOL! That's because the Constitution precludes congress from establishing any law that precludes the free exercise of Religion.

(The Constitution is a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed; see: The US Constitution.)

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side.
There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.
Funny about winning...since no real offspring can come of such "same sex" unions, eventually normalcy will reign...provided the government feel good PCers eventually fall to the wayside, as they must.

Well, you have to understand how homosexuality is manifested.

A sexual deviant molests an infant/toddler. The molestation is in the form of play, wherein there is much smiling and cooing... the play involves the stimulation of the genitals which triggers a premature hormonal reaction that imprints the experiences... associating sexual stimulation with play, resulting in the relating of sexual attraction to the gender of the molester.

Do not project your experiences on others.

ROFLMNAO!

Reader did ya see what the deviant did there?

Instinctively, every person; with the deviants being no exception, knows that sexual deviancy is wrong. Thus the chronic shame experienced be homosexuals and their hyper-grope for LEGITIMACY

So when, as they recognize that they're losing the argument, they run home to SHAME their opposition, by draping their shame... which came to them the instant that they moved from the mere relating of sex to fun with people of their own gender, to acting upon that deviant craving, upon those who oppose them and their attempt to spread that shame...

You see, they feel that if EVERYONE is a homo, then that shame will somehow vanish.

The truth is, it would not.

W.R. McKeys said:
This is why you will find that homosexuals relate sex with "FUN", as demonstrated by the endless parade of Deviants who demand that the human physiological standard 'conflates FUCKING with Marriage'. Sex is merely 'fucking'... OKA: FUN.

The Deviant simply have no means to accept that sex is purposed for procreation... as they lack the objectivity to even recognize that otherwise SELF EVIDENT, thus obvious fact of nature.

Dude...sex IS fun... not for procreation.

See?

LOL! I say it here and it comes out THERE!

Last edited:
11707536_10152832187732827_4542676877616468745_n.jpg

Same sex marriage

Marriage, is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

And now, one man and another man, or one woman and another woman.

He said marriage, not mirage marriage

So did I.

Wooosh,right over your head

Oh, I got it.

Welcome to the 21st century. I hope it isn't too hard for you.

Also;

Hi Pubes!

Marriage, is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

So did I.

Oh, I got it.

Also;

Hi Pubes!

Not hard at all for me, I see it as the mental illness it is.

So did I.

Oh, I got it.

Also;

Hi Pubes!

Poor SassyIrishLass.

Ravi Negged Me Three Times In One Day

So did I.

Oh, I got it.

Also;

Hi Pubes!

Poor SassyIrishLass.

Ravi Negged Me Three Times In One Day

What the hell are you blabbering about, troll? Sweet Jesus, stay on point

POLITICO SAID:

“Why does everyone have to agree with your position?”

They don't, and no one says they must agree.

Anyone is at liberty to believe marriage is between only a man and a woman in the context of religious marriage ritual, with the understanding that as a fact of law that's not the case.

POLITICO SAID:

Anyone is at liberty to believe marriage is between only a man and a woman in the context of religious marriage ritual, with the understanding that as a fact of law that's not the case.

Marriage IS, in the context of Nature and the design of the Human Species: THE JOINING of ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN!

POLITICO SAID:

Marriage IS, in the context of Nature and the design of the Human Species: THE JOINING of ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN!

Marriage is a legal construct, which can be altered by society. That's what we have done.

Forum List

Back