🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

So any thing credited to god is speculation specious speculation.

ROFLMNAO! Of course it is... because if God is NOT speculation and God IS what Christians know that God is, well... that's bad news for Evil... and given that you're squarely in that camp... that would be bad news for you and as a Relativist, bad news doesn't exist for you, so therefore, God can't exist.

LOL!

You've clearly got it all figured out.

Your second concession is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

And what "concession" would that be, Sweetums?

That would be the one wherein the individual sought to advance an argument and failed sustain that argument, thus yielding from the argument; therein conceding to the standing points, shug... .

Again Reader, the key to defeating Leftists in debate rest upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

It's about you trying to impose your morals on folks, spare. MYOB.

LOL ---- your twisted perversion of reality is amusing.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

If you want people to stay out of your religion, then keep it to yourself. When you shove it in others faces, you can't really cry when they shove back.

ROFLMNAO!

Personally I welcome the Left's contest of my Religion. They're the one's that inevitably calls the cops... braying on about intolerance and violent extremism.

The evidence that my Religion is the most tolerant on earth, is found in your own presence on this earth.

IF my religion were not tolerant of the differing ideas of others, you simply would not be here to differ with me.

No one in my religion was clambering to have you idiots fined for demanding that we should participate in your degeneracy...

But I think you're about to find that change, as we move to take our government back. And I don't think you're going to enjoy "CHANGE" as it comes to your neighborhood. But, hey... ya might. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see.

I hope ya do... because we're putting a LOT of thought and ammo in it and it promises to have a little something for everyone.

You are so tolerant in fact that you are gathering ammo? Is your tolerance forcing you to threaten violence?

Yessir, these little 'decisions' point to the certainty that there's not much left to debate. And as a result, you idiots are on the precipice of cranking off the first actual Civil War in the US.

Where No One is Seceding and the fight is over who will make the rules and who will no longer exist to complain about 'em.

Of course, you idiots could just shut the fuck up and stop 'fundamentally changing the United States of America" from a productive, peaceful, stable nation... into a war ravaged, pile of depravity and rubble.

Or not...

We, the Americans are good to go, either way.
Looks like gay blade's butthurt is boiling over. :lmao:

Your religious beliefs are pretty violent, with your call for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and the like.

Well sure... except that I've never "called for the eradication of homosexuals."

I have; on many occasions, noted that the nature of the homosexuals; specifically the sociopathy that animates you idiots, will REQUIRE that you be eradicated.

As they have been eradicated in the wake of the catastrophe that came as a result of the licensing of degeneracy by whatever culture that such inevitably crippled.

Its not like there's anything to debate about that. All anyone needs to know about it, is what the word: Degeneracy, actually means.

Here's a clue... "the state or property of being degenerate"

OH... Now that requires you to understand 'degenerate'.

Here's another clue: "having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

Now... in all of human history, would ya like to offer an example of a culture in decline, that did not result in war?
Then what's the ammo for? Why not just get biblical and stone gays to death? Either way, you're a freak.

bullshit! you've already said as much.

Yet... when ya had the chance to simply quote me saying such, ya DID NOT DO SO.

I quoted you just fine

Well for a Relativist... yes.

All you did was remove my words from the context in which they were written. Thus serving your own subjective needs.

Then by all means, go back to the original posts and pull the words from the posts I quoted that provide the context. You can't, of course.....as I've got the context dead on. You offered us thuggish threats of violence, insane murder fantasies, and in your latest round of threats, forgot to use the passive voice.

Instead using the word 'we'.

What you did NOT do is "quote" me.

Says you. Anyone can follow the links I've offered and see that I most certainly did quote you. And every word I've attributed to you was uttered by you. And was most definitively in context.

You're denying your words, alluding vaguely to imaginary 'context' that somehow makes the statement's I'm quoting something other than thinly veiled threats of thuggish violence and your own personal murder fantasies.

Alas, no such 'context' exists. It, like your fantasies of all the people you'd kill....is strictly in your head.

The difference between you and an American, is that an American requires a valid moral justification to take the life of another. And it is that valid moral justification that you idiots are building upon now, adding to it by the minute.

With your conception of a valid moral justification to 'eradicate homosexuals' being anything you make up. And that's where you're alone. Your 'we' is just you talking to yourself. Which doesn't establish any valid moral justification.

And the rest of us certainly aren't killing homosexuals or fighting in a civil war that even YOU won't fight in....because you've got some elaborate murder fantasy.

Your religious beliefs are pretty violent, with your call for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and the like.

Well sure... except that I've never "called for the eradication of homosexuals."

I have; on many occasions, noted that the nature of the homosexuals; specifically the sociopathy that animates you idiots, will REQUIRE that you be eradicated.

As they have been eradicated in the wake of the catastrophe that came as a result of the licensing of degeneracy by whatever culture that such inevitably crippled.

Its not like there's anything to debate about that. All anyone needs to know about it, is what the word: Degeneracy, actually means.

Here's a clue... "the state or property of being degenerate"

OH... Now that requires you to understand 'degenerate'.

Here's another clue: "having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline."

Now... in all of human history, would ya like to offer an example of a culture in decline, that did not result in war?
Then what's the ammo for? Why not just get biblical and stone gays to death? Either way, you're a freak.

Nah, he's just a generic thug who would gladly hurt people....if it was easy, convenient, and didn't come with any personal cost.

Which is why when offered the option of enacting his 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' or to merely talk about it while drinking a beer.......the beer belly inches outward. While gays continue to gain the rights they deserve.

One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.

Let me see if I can make it just a little clearer .... stay the fuck out of my religion! Neither you, your leftist friends, nor your government minions will come between me and my God.

Is THAT clear enough?

If you want people to stay out of your religion, then keep it to yourself. When you shove it in others faces, you can't really cry when they shove back.

ROFLMNAO!

Personally I welcome the Left's contest of my Religion. They're the one's that inevitably calls the cops... braying on about intolerance and violent extremism.

Your religious beliefs are pretty violent, with your call for the 'eradication of homosexuals' and the like. You frequently talk about all the violence you and your ilk will inflict, all the people you'd kill.

Given the time you dedicate to your violent murder fantasies, they seem to be the core and defining characteristic of your beliefs. As demonstrated here:

But I think you're about to find that change, as we move to take our government back. And I don't think you're going to enjoy "CHANGE" as it comes to your neighborhood. But, hey... ya might. I guess you're just going to have to wait and see.

I hope ya do... because we're putting a LOT of thought and ammo in it and it promises to have a little something for everyone.

The obvious problem with your reasoning is that you don't have the numbers of folks that think like you do. Nor do you have the conviction to back your words with actions. Its always someone *else* that has to to fight, someone else that has to bleed.

But never you.

And that's not how wars are fought. You can fantasize about all the people that you'd like to kill. But you aren't willing to sacrifice to see it done. So you talk about it. And then have a beer. Where as the folks fighting for gay rights are in front of the court houses, acting to bring about their conception of a better world.

And they're winning.

The trouble with Keys 'reasoning' is that he has none.

He is a total loon.

So any thing credited to god is speculation specious speculation.

ROFLMNAO! Of course it is... because if God is NOT speculation and God IS what Christians know that God is, well... that's bad news for Evil... and given that you're squarely in that camp... that would be bad news for you and as a Relativist, bad news doesn't exist for you, so therefore, God can't exist.

LOL!

You've clearly got it all figured out.

Your second concession is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

I still don't get what the n denotes.

Nature ranger, nutty, narcissist, numbskull?
Anyone else have an idea?

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.
One last time .... it isn't about gay people ... it's about the government interfering with my individual rights. Try to keep up.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

The evidence that my Religion is the most tolerant on earth, is found in your own presence on this earth.

IF my religion were not tolerant of the differing ideas of others, you simply would not be here to differ with me.

No one in my religion was clambering to have you idiots fined for demanding that we should participate in your degeneracy...

Are you saying the only reason athiests are alive is because you allow it? And maybe I would just do what a lot of people did throughout the centuries and just pretend to believe or keep quiet about their disbelief. I think he's actual number of real Christians here in America is probably 33 percent of the population. Heather 33% don't really believe they were just born into it and don't want to cause an argument so they just say they're Christians I've seen a lot of atheists do this

Then by all means, go back to the original posts and pull the words from the posts I quoted that provide the context.

I did... and when you reposted it, I did it again... as I always do.

(Again Reader: The Secret to defeating Leftists in debate:

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to speak.)

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.

Is THAT clear enough?

ROFLMNAO!

This I have to see. And if you Ban abortion that's okay with me because I don't plan on having any children anyway. If you ban gay marriage I'm not gay so I don't care anyways really other than wanting to do what's right. So I don't know what change you think is going to affect me

Then by all means, go back to the original posts and pull the words from the posts I quoted that provide the context.

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to speak.)
Are ya taking names for the revolution a coming? Lol

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to speak.)

You do realize that your 'Reader'.....is just you talking to yourself, right?

Which begs the question: does anyone else even need to be here for your conversation?

Oh, and you never did offer us the mythical 'context' that you vaguely alluded to that somehow makes your quotes anything other than thuggish threats of violence or your personal murder fantasies.

While I did provide the quotes your threats and murder fantasies. With links! See how that works?

I find it odd to hear black people being anti gay when it was them experiencing it just about 50 years ago themselves. And the only argument they have is that being gay is a choice which it is not unless you are bi, and being black is not a choice.

Even if it is a choice so what?

Is THAT clear enough?

I find it odd to hear black people being anti gay when it was them experiencing it just about 50 years ago themselves. And the only argument they have is that being gay is a choice which it is not unless you are bi, and being black is not a choice.

Even if it is a choice so what?

Is THAT clear enough?

I don't believe that I have ever "shoved it in other's faces", so your ad hominem attack serves no apparent purpose than to alleviate your symptoms of litldik disease.

If you can bring something substantive to the conversation, I suggest you just shut the hell up.

Is THAT clear enough?

Is THAT clear enough?

I don't believe that I have ever "shoved it in other's faces", so your ad hominem attack serves no apparent purpose than to alleviate your symptoms of litldik disease.

If you can bring something substantive to the conversation, I suggest you just shut the hell up.

Then explain who and how they are " in your religion".

Is THAT clear enough?

Is THAT clear enough?

If you can't figure it out in 750 posts, I'm pretty sure one more isn't going to help you.

Go next door, ask the 6 year old neighbor kid to read the posts, and explain it to you. I'm guessing he will do better than you have been able to.

Is THAT clear enough?

Is THAT clear enough?

If you can't figure it out in 750 posts, I'm pretty sure one more isn't going to help you.

Go next door, ask the 6 year old neighbor kid to read the posts, and explain it to you. I'm guessing he will do better than you have been able to.

My point stands. If you or the butcher, baker or candlestick maker assert your faith inappropriately on a customer, don't cry when they push back. That's a situation created entirely by your or their Christy hubris and not an attack on your faith.

Forum List

Back