🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Umm, Gallup wasn't alone in finding those results. Virtually every pollster determined most Americans supported gay marriage. Just how fragile is your position?
No they don't. You like guys we get it for God's sake. You have your rights with no judgement. Why does everyone have to agree with your position? Straight people don't. Get gay married butt fuck and move on already.
You're simply wrong. Like I said, virtually every poll showed a majority of people favored legalizing gay marriage.

Civil Rights

You can wish this wasn't the case, but you can't change reality.
Again that is not the issue rainbow boy. Do your thing and move on like the rest of us.
It is the issue in terms of you injecting doubt on the reality that most Americans support legalizing gay marriage. Most Americans do support even if you can't see that.
No they don't Get your gay on and stop insisting everyone agree with you.
Seeing as how virtually every poll disagrees with you, what proof do you have that most Americans are against legalizing gay marriage .... ?

And why on Earth would I "get my gay on?" I'm not gay.

And THAT is how the the Licensing of Degeneracy will hurt us ALL.

But wouldn't it be nice if Actions did not have consequences and people could just reject the Laws of Nature that govern human behavior?

Oh well... Reality can be SUCH a PAIN.
how could you possibly know that?
everything you post is based on a twisted fantasy about how the world works.

odd you not posted a single fact that supports your bullshit.

ROFLMNAO! What a delicious little irony.

OH! Ya need some facts? Beyond those you've established in failing to sustain your whining, would-be 'argument'?

LOL!

OK...

Fact: Evil Infests the United States. (This indicated by the advancement of Evil... manifested through the Advocacy to Normalize Degeneracy, which was recently licensed by the vote of the five Degenerates sitting on the SCOTUS)

Fact: Nature will destroy Evil. (This indicated by the history of humanity, wherein Nature has always destroyed Evil...)

Does that help?
It does .not in the way you intended.
Lol.

Well good for you.

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
oh no not the false victory ploy! a classic dodge!

odd you not posted a single fact that supports your bullshit.

ROFLMNAO! What a delicious little irony.

OH! Ya need some facts? Beyond those you've established in failing to sustain your whining, would-be 'argument'?

LOL!

OK...

Fact: Evil Infests the United States. (This indicated by the advancement of Evil... manifested through the Advocacy to Normalize Degeneracy, which was recently licensed by the vote of the five Degenerates sitting on the SCOTUS)

Fact: Nature will destroy Evil. (This indicated by the history of humanity, wherein Nature has always destroyed Evil...)

Does that help?
It does .not in the way you intended.
Lol.

Well good for you.

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
oh no not the false victory ploy! a classic dodge!

Its Keyes' tell. A little white flag to tell us that he's done.

So any thing credited to god is speculation specious speculation.

ROFLMNAO! Of course it is... because if God is NOT speculation and God IS what Christians know that God is, well... that's bad news for Evil... and given that you're squarely in that camp... that would be bad news for you and as a Relativist, bad news doesn't exist for you, so therefore, God can't exist.

LOL!

You've clearly got it all figured out.

Your second concession is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.
dodge number two.

As a christian business owner you can't descriminate against gays blacks athiests women men old people the disabled retards Jews Muslims or foreigners.
As a Christian business owner one doesn't desire to discriminate against anyone.

But if a retarded black homosexual Muslim woman came in and requested that I setup to support her celebration of the deaths of 3000 innocent people on 9-11-01, I'd discriminate against it... In ways which are also 'illegal'.

And that's because that would be the right thing to do, the morally sound thing to do and this without regard to how sharply it's comrades on the Left disagreed.

And when I got out of prison for that... I'd open up shop and of another twisted sister came in and asked the same thing again... I'd provide the same response.

Because, again... it is the right thing to do...
your idea of what is right is just as warped as your pov on everything else.

As a christian business owner you can't descriminate against gays blacks athiests women men old people the disabled retards Jews Muslims or foreigners.
As a Christian business owner one doesn't desire to discriminate against anyone.

But if a retarded black homosexual Muslim woman came in and requested that I setup to support her celebration of the deaths of 3000 innocent people on 9-11-01, I'd discriminate against it... In ways which are also 'illegal'.

And that's because that would be the right thing to do, the morally sound thing to do and this without regard to how sharply it's comrades on the Left disagreed.

And when I got out of prison for that... I'd open up shop and of another twisted sister came in and asked the same thing again... I'd provide the same response.

Because, again... it is the right thing to do...

You're obsessed with gay sex now....will you be when you get to prison? Just curious.

ROFL And you're an insufferable shrew...

Feel better?

I do. Thank you Ted Haggard. :p

You're Welcome Mrs Danvers... ;)
the use of obscure movie and novel references is pretentious .
do you have pictures of Judy garland in your bedroom too?

But wouldn't it be nice if Actions did not have consequences and people could just reject the Laws of Nature that govern human behavior?

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... Cause and Effect is just SO FANTASTICALLY TWISTED.

ROFLMNAO!

But you haven't established 'cause and effect'. You're merely alleged it. And your claims make no sense. You've claimed that if a society embraces homosexuality, it eventually collapses. Well, if a society doesn't embrace homosexuality it eventually collapses too.

Your 'effect' exists regardless of the presence of your 'cause'. Demonstrating elegantly that your cause isn't.

See how that works? A rational person could.

Based upon what? And Please... Be specifc. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

Your 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' along with your murder fantasies, where you wax eloquently about 'leftists' being decapitated and their heads placed on pikes while their cities burn.....which you insist is morally justified.

Your conception of right and wrong is quite warped. As are your insane murder fantasies.

ROFLMNAO!

But you haven't established 'cause and effect'.

Nonsense... I've established it myself, a half dozen times; in this thread and hundreds of times across the scope of this board; as have dozens of others... .

A lack of respect for God and God's Laws have stifled the Spirit of God within the Degenerate. Absent the Spirit of God, the Degenerate lacks access to the light of God's Reason, thus is limited to mirky filth of subjectivism... or that which is OKA: Relativism...

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this, perversion of reason, wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is essential to truth. Lacking the means to recognize Truth, this cripples the means to trust as truth is essential to trust...

Lacking the means to trust, there is no basis on which to agree upon a soundly reasoned morality...

And absent a soundly reasoned morality... there is no basis from which to service justice.

And THAT is the greater outline of Degeneracy and how the US comes to the point where the Judiciary is Crowned by the Supreme Legislature, where the Majority of Votes supersede Reason, The Constitution and the Law; thus the means to serve justice is entirely CRIPPLED.

Now Reader, understand, they lack the means to reason objectively... therefore they have no means to understand what was just provided for them... let alone the means to understand it sufficiently to agree with it.

The point here is not to convince those who lack the intellectual acuity to reason... the point is to demonstrate that they lack the means to reason.

Once people come to understand that in TRUTH, the Ideological Left IS: INSANITY. The solution to the problem can be worked out. And No... the Left is not going to agree. But in fairness to the solution... their assent will not be sought.

Last edited:

Based upon what? And Please... Be specifc. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

Your 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' along with your murder fantasies, where you wax eloquently about 'leftists' being decapitated and their heads placed on pikes while their cities burn.....which you insist is morally justified.

Your conception of right and wrong is quite warped. As are your insane murder fantasies.

Oh! OK... So you're stating that Daws reasoning rests in your straw argument?

WOW~ That's pretty twisted.

But it's not even close to the most irrational drivel you've offered in demonstrating your intellectual limitations.

Suit yourself... Now are you conceding on behalf of Daws or is this concession purely on you?

Well, tell ya what, you two work it out, I'll just accept it as your collective concession.

Your Collective Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

ROFLMNAO!

Nonsense... I've established myself a half dozen times in this thread and hundreds of times across the scope of this board; as have dozens of others... .

You've typed your accusation half a dozen times. Merely typing a claim isn't factually establishing anything. Remember, you may consider any hapless nonsense you make up be objective truth. But its still you're subjective opinion.

And your opinion doesn't factually establish anything either.

You'll need to establish causation factually. That embracing homosexuality causes a society to eventually collapse. Especially when not embracing homosexuality produces the same eventual result.

When the 'effect' exists regardless of the presence of your 'cause', your 'cause' isn't. Thi
s is basic logic. Yet it completely confounds you.

A lack of respect for God and God's Laws have stifled the Spirit of God within the Degenerate. Absent the Spirit of God, the Degenerate lacks access to the light of God's Reason, thus is limited to mirky filth of subjectivism... or that which is OKA: Relativism...

Which god? Remember, your conception of god has no logical or rational basis either. When pressed you offer us the 'first mover' argument. Which mandates nothing more than something moved first. That's it. There's no mandate that it the first mover be sentient, that it be good, that it have a plan, that it be capable of planning, that it even exist after moving first. And certainly nothing that mandates your specific and subjective religious interpretations.

You're offering us your subjective religious interpretations as 'evidence' of your subjective personal opinion. And then laughably insisting that the former makes the latter somehow 'objective'.

I don't think 'objective' means what you think it means. Just as I don't think 'causation' means what you think it means.

Last edited:

Oh! OK... So you're stating that Daws reasoning rests in your straw argument?

I'm stating that your insane and disturbingly specific murder fantasies are a specific example of your warped perspective of right and wrong. Where you go into elaborate detail about how the 'Leftists' would be decapitated. And how their heads would be put on pikes. All citing yourself. Along with your equally insane 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' and how its all morally justified.

That's not nature. That's not god. That's not Christianity. That's just you and your personal desire to hurt people. Which is yet another specific example of your warped point of view and twisted sense of right and wrong.

No thank you.

ROFLMNAO!

Nonsense... I've established myself a half dozen times in this thread and hundreds of times across the scope of this board; as have dozens of others... .

You've typed your accusation half a dozen times. Merely typing a claim isn't factually establishing anything. Remember, you may consider any hapless nonsense you make up be objective truth. But its still you're subjective opinion.

You'll need to establish causation factually. That embracing homosexuality causes a society to eventually collapse. Especially when not embracing homosexuality produces the same eventual result.

When the 'effect' exists regardless of the presence of your 'cause', your 'cause' isn't. Thi

Which god? Remember, your conception of god has no logical or rational basis either. When pressed you offer us the 'first mover' argument. Which mandates nothing more than something moved first. That's it. There's no mandate that it the first mover be sentient, that it be good, that it have a plan, that it be capable of planning, that it even exist after moving first. And certainly nothing that mandates your specific and subjective religious interpretations.

You're offering us your subjective religious interpretations as 'evidence' of your subjective personal opinion. And then laughably insisting that the former makes the latter somehow 'objective'.

I don't think 'objective' means what you think it means. Just as I don't think 'causation' means what you think it means.

Reader, this appears to be prophecy on my part... where everything I said would happen, with regard to its inability to understand, due to its inability to reason beyond its own subjective need, DID happen... .

But it's not prophecy... it's just knowing what these creatures are and that they've no means to BE anything except what their low station provides that they must be.

It's like prophesying that a cow will chew its cud... . It's going to happen because the simple beast has no choice but to do so.

The same rule applies here as well.

Now... in terms of humanity, subjectivism is a trait of the human animal... not of the enlightened being.

Enlightenment rests ENTIRELY in objectivism...

Thus, what you see in the lowly degenerate is a creature which appears human, with the bipedal locomotion, opposing digits and the ability to solve simple problems.

But in terms of the reasoning that separates mankind from the beasts... the light of God possessed solely in the spirit of God, these creatures fall well short of that... thus they are at best, a function of a substandard example of humanity; OKA: Subhumans.

And yes, in greater nature they are recognized as simply: "FOOD".

You may recall that one of their numbers recently demonstrated this on the TX/LA border, where, for whatever reason, it concluded that it had a RIGHT to swim with the Alligators; perhaps 'identifying' as An Alligator.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

Reader, this appears to be prophecy on my part... where everything I said would happen, with regard to its inability to understand, due to its inability to reason beyond its own subjective need, DID happen... .

More accurately, I simply don't accept your personal opinion and subjective assumptions as objective anything. They are merely your subjective opinions. Your entire argument requires that we accept whatever you imagine as immutable and universal truth. And if we don't participate in your fantasy, your entire argument collapses.

As you have nothing else.

You have yet to even establish causation. Let alone factually establish the cause and effect you allege. You can't offer us any logical or rational basis for any of your subjective assumptions regarding god.

Leaving your entire argument without a rational, logical or factual basis. Merely a litany of nested assumptions, each backed by nothing more than your personal opinion.

Which defines nothing objectively. You can't get around that.

Forum List

Back