🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

I'm stating that your insane ...

Understood... and your concession is again, duly noted and summarily accepted.

And your tell. Your little white flag demonstrating that you're done. Where you summarily declare victory....just before you run.

While the specific murder fantasies you've offered us and the twisted 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' that you've imagined demonstrate your twisted point of view and warped conception of right and wrong.

Exactly as Daws described.

More accurately, I simply don't accept your personal opinion and subjective assumptions...

Now I said that Relativism rejects the existence of objectivity... and the Relativist comes to reject the existence of objectivity.

I say it HERE... and it comes out ^ THERE! ^

And again, the Concession of the Relativist is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And THAT is how the the Licensing of Degeneracy will hurt us ALL.

But wouldn't it be nice if Actions did not have consequences and people could just reject the Laws of Nature that govern human behavior?

Oh well... Reality can be SUCH a PAIN.
how could you possibly know that?
everything you post is based on a twisted fantasy about how the world works.

ROFLMNAO!

Yes... Cause and Effect is just SO FANTASTICALLY TWISTED.
there you go again talking out your ass about something you know nothing about.

And your tell. Your little white flag demonstrating that you're done. Where you summarily declare victory....just before you run.

While the specific murder fantasies you've offered us and the twisted 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' that you've imagined demonstrate your twisted point of view and warped conception of right and wrong.

Here we find the Relativist trotting out the vaunted "NUH UH!" defense...

LOL! Always entertaining, if nothing else.

More accurately, I simply don't accept your personal opinion and subjective assumptions...

Now I said that Relativism rejects the existence of objectivity... and the Relativist comes to reject the existence of objectivity.

You citing your subjective personal opinion isn't objective anything. As subjective isn't objective.

You can't get around that.

But wouldn't it be nice if Actions did not have consequences and people could just reject the Laws of Nature that govern human behavior?

ROFLMNAO!

there you go again talking out your ass about something you know nothing about.

Yet ANOTHER example of the "NUH UH!" defense...

OH they're ON FIRE TODAY! Look at the brilliance of their reasoning, rejecting FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF NATURE, because those laws do not provide them with any means to satisfy their own subjective NEED!

ROFLMNAO!

But you haven't established 'cause and effect'.

Nonsense... I've established myself a half dozen times in this thread and hundreds of times across the scope of this board; as have dozens of others... .

You've typed your accusation half a dozen times. Merely typing a claim isn't factually establishing anything. Remember, you may consider any hapless nonsense you make up be objective truth. But its still you're subjective opinion.

And your opinion doesn't factually establish anything either.

You'll need to establish causation factually. That embracing homosexuality causes a society to eventually collapse. Especially when not embracing homosexuality produces the same eventual result.

When the 'effect' exists regardless of the presence of your 'cause', your 'cause' isn't. Thi
s is basic logic. Yet it completely confounds you.

A lack of respect for God and God's Laws have stifled the Spirit of God within the Degenerate. Absent the Spirit of God, the Degenerate lacks access to the light of God's Reason, thus is limited to mirky filth of subjectivism... or that which is OKA: Relativism...

Which god? Remember, your conception of god has no logical or rational basis either. When pressed you offer us the 'first mover' argument. Which mandates nothing more than something moved first. That's it. There's no mandate that it the first mover be sentient, that it be good, that it have a plan, that it be capable of planning, that it even exist after moving first. And certainly nothing that mandates your specific and subjective religious interpretations.

You're offering us your subjective religious interpretations as 'evidence' of your subjective personal opinion. And then laughably insisting that the former makes the latter somehow 'objective'.

I don't think 'objective' means what you think it means. Just as I don't think 'causation' means what you think it means.

Reader, this appears to be prophecy on my part... where everything I said would happen, with regard to its inability to understand, due to its inability to reason beyond its own subjective need, DID happen... .

More accurately, I simply don't accept your personal opinion and subjective assumptions as objective anything. They are merely your subjective opinions. Your entire argument requires that we accept whatever you imagine as immutable and universal truth. And if we don't participate in your fantasy, your entire argument collapses.

As you have nothing else.

You have yet to even establish causation. Let alone factually establish the cause and effect you allege. You can't offer us any logical or rational basis for any of your subjective assumptions regarding god.

Leaving your entire argument without a rational, logical or factual basis. Merely a litany of nested assumptions, each backed by nothing more than your personal opinion.

Which defines nothing objectively. You can't get around that.
Youre wasting your time on keyes.

Hes a bloviator of the highest magnitude, and a perpetrator of "online fake smart" children who attempt to conjur big and empty words into sentences while being wholly full of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
your idea of what is right is just as warped as your pov on everything else.

Based upon what? And Please... Be specifc. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.
your intentional or ignorant misinterpretation of your belief system aka pseudo Christianity.
if it's the former, you are one sick fuck .
if the latter, you are one pathetic fuck
either way, you are fucked.

Here we find the Relativist trotting out the vaunted "NUH UH!" defense...

LOL! Always entertaining, if nothing else.

I've 'trotted out' specific examples of your twisted perspective and warped conception of right and wrong. Specifically your imaginary 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals' and your disturbingly precise and insanely violent murder fantasies.

Where you go into intricate detail on exactly how the 'leftists' would be murdered. How their heads would be removed. How they would be placed on pikes. How their cities would burn. All of which you insist is 'morally justified'.

And so elegantly demonstrate how twisted your perspective and how warped your conception of morality actually is.

Based upon what? And Please... Be specifc. At least as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.
your intentional or ignorant misinterpretation of your belief system aka pseudo Christianity.

Oh, Keyes' insane murder fantasies aren't Christianity. Or god. Or nature. Or anything but Keyes' own desire to hurt people.

Which begins and ends with him.

ROFLMNAO!

But you haven't established 'cause and effect'.

Nonsense... I've established it myself, a half dozen times; in this thread and hundreds of times across the scope of this board; as have dozens of others... .

A lack of respect for God and God's Laws have stifled the Spirit of God within the Degenerate. Absent the Spirit of God, the Degenerate lacks access to the light of God's Reason, thus is limited to mirky filth of subjectivism... or that which is OKA: Relativism...

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this, perversion of reason, wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is essential to truth. Lacking the means to recognize Truth, this cripples the means to trust as truth is essential to trust...

Lacking the means to trust, there is no basis on which to agree upon a soundly reasoned morality...

And absent a soundly reasoned morality... there is no basis from which to service justice.

And THAT is the greater outline of Degeneracy and how the US comes to the point where the Judiciary is Crowned by the Supreme Legislature, where the Majority of Votes supersede Reason, The Constitution and the Law; thus the means to serve justice is entirely CRIPPLED.

Now Reader, understand, they lack the means to reason objectively... therefore they have no means to understand what was just provided for them... let alone the means to understand it sufficiently to agree with it.

The point here is not to convince those who lack the intellectual acuity to reason... the point is to demonstrate that they lack the means to reason.

Once people come to understand that in TRUTH, the Ideological Left IS: INSANITY. The solution to the problem can be worked out. And No... the Left is not going to agree. But in fairness to the solution... their assent will not be sought.
ohh it's the power of the WE fallacy and the my morality is better than yours fallacy
no that's the definition of insanity.

You citing your subjective personal opinion isn't objective anything. As subjective isn't objective.

Ahhh... a teachable moment.

Skylar, please provide the board with what it is that you mean to convey, when you use the word "Objective".

(Reader, this will conclude this line of discussion, as Skylar has no means to understand what objectivity IS...

For instance, objectivity means: the quality of being objective.

Objective means: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: not dependent on the mind for existence; actual.

Now even though I post the formal meaning of the words here... Skylar will be unable to define the words because to do so traps her into demonstrating her position as truthful, now that she is bound to the soundly reasoned absolute of what the words mean.

Not a comfortable place for a Relativist, thus the reason that they will not Go THERE.)

ohh it's the power of the WE fallacy and the my morality is better than yours fallacy

ROFLMNAO! A Relativist lamenting fallacious reasoning, even as it shamelessly appeals to popularity.

LOL!
Reader, you can NOT make that crap up!

(Anyone see anything that could be argued, represents Objectivity in the above cited position? If ya do, just post the elements which you feel are evidence of objectivity and we can set such against the actual meaning of the word and discuss it)

Ahhh... a teachable moment.

Skylar, please provide the board with what it is that you mean to convey, when you use the word "Objective".

Objective: (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

What you call 'objective' is nothing but your opinion and personal feelings. Your insanely violent and disturbingly specific murder fantasies, your imaginary 'responsibility to eradicate homosexuals', even your conception of god is your subjective opinion and personal feeling.

Which establishes nothing objectively.

You're stuck, Keyes. As your entire basis of argument desperately needs us to accept whatever hapless nonsense you imagine as 'objective truth'. Without our willingness to play along with your fantasy, you've got nothing.

Just your feelings......and your subjective personal opinions. Which are objectively meaningless.

I say it HERE... and it comes out ^ THERE! ^

And again, the Concession of the Relativist is duly noted and summarily accepted.
false
ethical relativism definition

In ethics, the belief that nothing is objectively right or wrong and that the definition of right or wrong depends on the prevailing view of a particular individual, culture, or historical period.

objectively
[ ob jéktivlee ]
ADVERB
  1. without being influenced by personal feelings
    synonyms: impartially · dispassionately · neutrally · independently ·
    disinterestedly · fairly
    More
    antonyms: subjectively · subjectively
  2. on the basis of fact, experience, or some measurable quality
you've proven spectacularly that you are not and cannot objective or are the least bit ethical.
btw O castrated one when YOU'VE bested me I'll let you know it.
on the other hand the odds of you ever doing that about the same as you being buttfuck by bikers and winning the lottery in the same day.

ROFLMNAO! A Relativist lamenting fallacious reasoning, even as it shamelessly appeals to popularity.

LOL!

(Anyone see anything that could be argued, represents Objectivity in the above cited position? If ya do, just post the elements which you feel are evidence of objectivity and we can set such against the actual meaning of the word and discuss it)

You citing you isn't 'Objectivity'. Its just your personal feelings, your subjective opinion. You can't tell the difference.

A rational person can. Which is why you fail.

LOL!

keyless is on the cusp of TANTRUM he just tried to dehumanize me by calling me It.
false key less appeals to (place chosen thing here) is your gig not mine. AS YOU'VE PROVEN ENDLESSLY.

OH! So you're separating yourself from Skylar's position? (Can't say that this comes as a surprise... Rats/Ships and all...)

So, tell me, where specifically does my position conflict with that of Christ?

(Again Reader, you're going to find that this line of discussion is going to dry up on the other side of that query... and that is because to answer the question, one must apply objective thought. What will happen is that it will apply subjective thought, by advancing straw reasoning with regard to Christ.., likely pinning such up as a welcome matt, where all behavior is accepted and no standard exists which precludes anyone from participation... as such is the common misnomer that is advanced by Relativism with regard to Christ.

This in contrast to a man who to pay for the sins of humanity, willingly allowed himself to be CRUCIFIED after being unmercifully tortured... having violated no law, offended no one and having ever sinned against God.

This is a being who not only recognizes standards, but who put himself on the line to pay for the SINS OF OTHERS, declaring that where those people merely recognize his gift, admit their own sins and ask his forgiveness, that they will be forgiven and given to fellowship with the Father, through him, enjoying everlasting life.

That is hardly the makings of what this individual must concoct... to tie its disembodied feelings together.

Forum List

Back