Yes or No?

I know what it is, and as a rule no, I do not watch it. Squeaky shoes on floors get on my nerves! :lol:

Do you like yard work?

No. I used to, I got into this phase I loved where I started reading classic novels and short stories, but, for some reason stopped. I would love to have the time to read more.....

Did you like literature in school?

Not really...school was hard for me. I made straight A's in what I liked and barely made a C in what I didn't.
I can't sit and learn

Do you like documentaries?

yeah ADD. My youngest son has that. I was a 2.8 student. Same as you, aced what I liked otherwise, C. The only D's I ever got were in gym (we did wrestling and basketball that quarter.. yuck) and Home Economics (cooking) - I'm a "fair" cook at best. I have had to learn on my own because my mom was terrible.

Yes. I love documentaries and movies based on true stories.

Do you like trivia?

No...too much trivia concentrates on popular entertainment...which I know virtually nothing about.
I don't know names of actors, hate pop music which is at least half of trivia questions in games.

Do you like to play cards?

Yep. I used to be totally hooked on Spades. Played Rummy 500 with my family growing up. Like Blackjack and Poker. Hearts is OK.

Do you like to play cards? Are you good at it?

Yes, and yeah I am pretty good. Funny you say spades, I use to play th ecrap out of that game to.

Do you like board games?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yes

Do you like online games such as Dominos?

Yes (sometimes) - it can be distracting to me cause I really love music, and I just want to pay attention to it (the music)

Is there one music artist/band you like more than all others? (a favorite)?

No, I have several.

Can music change your mood?

LOL LOL

Maybe Baby

Do you like Oldies?

tall (men) - short (me) ... I like men 5'11" or taller and I would like to be 5'2"

Straight or Curly hair?

Forum List

Back