Yes, smear campaigns did cost Moore the election...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
You can't spend decades accusing the Democrats of everything from murder, rape, pedophilia, treason and supporting terrorists, then turn around and cry because your guy can't keep his dick in his pants around teenage girls.

Welcome to politics.

You can't spend decades accusing the Democrats of everything from murder, rape, pedophilia, treason and supporting terrorists, then turn around and cry because your guy can't keep his dick in his pants around teenage girls.

Welcome to politics.
But that was never alleged by anyone in this election.

But you Dims do get more dramatic with the retelling of the story.

It has gone from Moore dating a 14 yearold and several other women in their teens, to now he is a pedophile who swings his dick at every kid on the block

Do you have a shred of shame in you? You are smearing a person who has not had one bit of evidence presented against him other than the foggy memories of women in the 60s who have not made these claims till now.

lol

Welcome to politics.

It has gone from Moore dating a 14 yearold and several other women in their teens, to now he is a pedophile who swings his dick at every kid on the block

Do you have a shred of shame in you? You are smearing a person who has not had one bit of evidence presented against him other than the foggy memories of women in the 60s who have not made these claims till now.

lol

Were you so quick to defend Hillary when Trump trotted out Bill's accusers during a debate, even though there was no evidence and Bill wasn't even the one running?

Welcome to politics.

lol

Were you so quick to defend Hillary when Trump trotted out Bill's accusers during a debate, even though there was no evidence and Bill wasn't even the one running?

Must be the talking point handed out to the sheep this morning. I've seen that three times today.

Mindless drones

Welcome to politics.

lol

Which of Bill Clintons accusers waited for 40 years to tell their tale one month before an election?

That is the root of my objection, the convenient timing of the allegations for political purposes.

Welcome to politics.

lol
Ok, THIS election doesnt change the OPs point.
Personally, the allegations dont make a shit. Its his own words that disturb me.
I will agree they get overly dramatic about this guy. On trumps twitter, i noticed some goober that kepy saying he was accused of rape.. by like 9 people lol.
The smear campaigns are NOTHING new.
It is funny to see the whiners whine, though.

Where was the "no evidence" crowd when Trump was accusing Obama of not being born in America when not only was there no evidence, but documented evidence to the contrary?

Welcome to politics.

lol

Which of Bill Clintons accusers waited for 40 years to tell their tale one month before an election?

That is the root of my objection, the convenient timing of the allegations for political purposes.

The point of the OP isn't whether or not any accusations against a candidate are true. It's that smear campaigns many times decide elections. So, 40 year old accusations sank Moore's campaign in the reddest state in the nation, and it was still a close race. It's time for Republicans to move on and quit their whining about negative campaign tactics as if they're something new.

Welcome to politics.

lol

The point of the OP isn't whether or not any accusations against a candidate are true. It's that smear campaigns many times decide elections. So, 40 year old accusations sank Moore's campaign in the reddest state in the nation, and it was still a close race. It's time for Republicans to move on and quit their whining about negative campaign tactics as if they're something new.

Sounds as if you're trying to justify it. Sad

Where was the "no evidence" crowd when Trump was accusing Obama of not being born in America when not only was there no evidence, but documented evidence to the contrary?
If the Lickspittle, Liberal, Lapdog, Lame Stream media actually did their job instead of being a propaganda machine for the Democrats, Obama would never of been president in the first place.. But that is ancient history now..

Welcome to politics.

lol

I don't think any voter likes negative politics, but they're a reality of our elections. Bitching only when they are used against your guy makes you look like a partisan tool.

lol

I don't think any voter likes negative politics, but they're a reality of our elections. Bitching only when they are used against your guy makes you look like a partisan tool.

YOU look like a partisan tool on this thread.

Welcome to politics.

He indeed did lose because the leftist art of the false accusation. The republicans were completely powerless losers when it came to denying the accusations. When you beg to lose, you might just get it.

How? I've only ever supported Republicans. :dunno:

You expect me to believe that? Really? Lol

Are you a fake jake sock?

Yes. I've said who I supported a million times on this forum. Ron Paul in 2008, Ron Paul in 2012, and Rand Paul in 2016. I don't vote for liberals like many Republicans do. :dunno:

Good point. We need to be resigned about the way the world is (because we aren't going to be able to change it) and analyze what is going on. I love understanding what the world is really like.

And what this election REALLY did was not about the smear attack --- it was about Sen. Shelby leading lots of Republican voters right out of the race by asking them not to "come home" but to write in --- anybody, anything. We will see this tactic used again.

Yes. I've said who I supported a million times on this forum. Ron Paul in 2008, Ron Paul in 2012, and Rand Paul in 2016. I don't vote for liberals like many Republicans do. :dunno:

Ron Paul is a kook

Forum List

Back