Yes, smear campaigns did cost Moore the election...

I don't think any voter likes negative politics, but they're a reality of our elections. Bitching only when they are used against your guy makes you look like a partisan tool.

Good point. We need to be resigned about the way the world is (because we aren't going to be able to change it) and analyze what is going on. I love understanding what the world is really like.

And what this election REALLY did was not about the smear attack --- it was about Sen. Shelby leading lots of Republican voters right out of the race by asking them not to "come home" but to write in --- anybody, anything. We will see this tactic used again.

If one guy sways your decision less than a week away from the election then you should have your voting rights revoked.

I don't think any voter likes negative politics, but they're a reality of our elections. Bitching only when they are used against your guy makes you look like a partisan tool.

YOU look like a partisan tool on this thread.

How? I've only ever supported Republicans. :dunno:

You expect me to believe that? Really? Lol

Are you a fake jake sock?

Yes. I've said who I supported a million times on this forum. Ron Paul in 2008, Ron Paul in 2012, and Rand Paul in 2016. I don't vote for liberals like many Republicans do. :dunno:

Ron Paul is a kook

Yeah. Nothing kooky about Roy Moore. :lol:

YOU look like a partisan tool on this thread.

Yes. I've said who I supported a million times on this forum. Ron Paul in 2008, Ron Paul in 2012, and Rand Paul in 2016. I don't vote for liberals like many Republicans do. :dunno:

Ron Paul is a kook

So says the media and smear campaign.

Your thread, think hard

If one guy sways our decision less than a week away from the election then you should have your voting rights revoked.

I should? Have my voting rights revoked? Darn. You can try.

Anyway, it did work in Alabama. Sen. Shelby told them to vote for Mickey Mouse or whomever if they didn't want to vote for a Dem, and because a whole lot of people view voting as a civic duty, they did just that. 22,000. Moore lost by about 20,000, so the tactic totally worked and will be used again. It worked in 2000 with Bush/Gore, but those were real third party candidates (Nader and Buchanan) and their totals were overwhelmingly more than needed to keep Florida out of two Supreme Courts, the state one and the federal one.

Ron Paul is a kook

So says the media and smear campaign.

Your thread, think hard

He rode a horse to the polling stations, and brandished a weapon at a rally. The media didn't make him do that.

If one guy sways our decision less than a week away from the election then you should have your voting rights revoked.

I should? Have my voting rights revoked? Darn. You can try.

Anyway, it did work in Alabama. Sen. Shelby told them to vote for Mickey Mouse or whomever if they didn't want to vote for a Dem, and because a whole lot of people view voting as a civic duty, they did just that. 22,000. Moore lost by about 20,000, so the tactic totally worked and will be used again. It worked in 2000 with Bush/Gore, but those were real third party candidates (Nader and Buchanan) and their totals were overwhelmingly more than needed to keep Florida out of two Supreme Courts, the state one and the federal one.

My point is that if one man suggesting something that close to an election sways your decision then your are weak-minded and should take a second look at who is really at fault.

Fox has become pretty much an establishment news outlet while the rest of the media rabble is wildly left wing. Why did Fox feel the need to post "polling data" that indicated that Jones was ten points ahead before the election when they should have known that the election would be a squeaker which it was? Fox was trying to influence voter turnout. It's easy to run as a democrat because democrat politicians can never be labeled as hypocrites simply because the DNC makes no claims of moral or family values. It should be noted that Franken is still serving in the senate and the democrat party which has become so concerned about 40 year old allegations of sexual impropriety against republicans has made no effort to sanction their H'wood buddies who are clearly guilty of everything from sexual abuse to homosexual rape. .

You can't spend decades accusing the Democrats of everything from murder, rape, pedophilia, treason and supporting terrorists, then turn around and cry because your guy can't keep his dick in his pants around teenage girls.

Welcome to politics.
But that was never alleged by anyone in this election.

But you Dims do get more dramatic with the retelling of the story.

It has gone from Moore dating a 14 yearold and several other women in their teens, to now he is a pedophile who swings his dick at every kid on the block

Do you have a shred of shame in you? You are smearing a person who has not had one bit of evidence presented against him other than the foggy memories of women in the 60s who have not made these claims till now.

lol

Shame? No, that left the party when they celebrated Ted Kennedy and Bubba Clinton, despite their known harassment of women.

Expect it to get worse.

You can't spend decades accusing the Democrats of everything from murder, rape, pedophilia, treason and supporting terrorists, then turn around and cry because your guy can't keep his dick in his pants around teenage girls.

Welcome to politics.
But that was never alleged by anyone in this election.

But you Dims do get more dramatic with the retelling of the story.

It has gone from Moore dating a 14 yearold and several other women in their teens, to now he is a pedophile who swings his dick at every kid on the block

Do you have a shred of shame in you? You are smearing a person who has not had one bit of evidence presented against him other than the foggy memories of women in the 60s who have not made these claims till now.

lol

Were you so quick to defend Hillary when Trump trotted out Bill's accusers during a debate, even though there was no evidence and Bill wasn't even the one running?

What will Herr Trump do if some left wing org pays for people to call him a molester on TV?

He rode a horse to the polling stations, and brandished a weapon at a rally. The media didn't make him do that.

So what? Neither of those actions is illegal.

He came pretty close to coming off of that lit-up paint, however. I thought that showed poor judgment, riding a horse into all that commotion.

Forum List

Back