Yesterday was "National Coming out Day"...Hillary should have come out lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She is going to be not only the 1st woman President, but the first homosexual President.

Hillary is an absolute pioneer. She is the first for 2 milestones.

We all know that race supercedes gender, and gender supercedes sexual orientation.

After Hillary is the 1st woman and homosexual in office, I guess we will elect a transgendered individual in the 2024 election.

Is it better to be a man who changed to a woman OR a woman who changed to a man for political optics?

I think probably a man who turned into a woman. You can't call it a misogynist, that's for sure.

Last edited:
She is going to be not only the 1st woman President, but the first homosexual President.

Hillary is an absolute pioneer. She is the first for 2 milestones.

We all know that race supercedes gender, and gender supercedes sexual orientation.

After Hillary is the 1st woman and homosexual in office, I guess we will elect a transgendered individual in the 2024 election.

Is it better to be a man who changed to a woman OR a woman who changed to a man for political optics?

I think probably a man who turned into a woman. You can't call it a misogynist, that's for sure.
But Obama earned that title first, with his husband, Michael~

Thread Closed.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back