Yet Another Obamacare FAIL- Insurers Across America Are Collapsing, And Now There Is Fraud

Keep whining. Your legislators are listening. You're speeding the transition to single-payer every day.

If they were listening, ACA would have never been voted into law. The only people they listen to are the lobbyists and insurance industry insiders who wrote PPACA in the first place.

It's not a "fail". Destroy private insurance. Hello government insurance.

Rush called it early on....
O Care was designed to fail....
Democrats will say that they tried their darnedest to make it work but the only
thing left will be to go to universal health care.

Government runs it all....

Music to a Libs ear.... Government....smells like victory.

Like the tune of the pied piper, perhaps. They're not getting what they think.

Keep whining. Your legislators are listening. You're speeding the transition to single-payer every day.

So you're basically admitting that the ACA is a complete failure and now demanding single-payer be instituted? Gee, Arian...I thought you folks on the left would perpetuate the charade a bit longer than this!

It's not a "fail". Destroy private insurance. Hello government insurance.

THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY IS OUT TO MAKE A PROFIT AND THOSE THAT CAN NOT ACHIEVE THOSE PROFITS WILL FAIL. WHY WE HAVE A MIDDLE MAN IN HEALTH CARE ONLY GOD KNOWS....JUST AS HE TOOK THE BANKING INDUSTRY OUT OF GOVERNMENT GRANTS FOR STUDENTS, THE ENTIRE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY SHOULD BE CUT AND ALLOW FOR SINGLE PAYER VIA MEDICAID, MEDICARE...ITS THE BEST AND MOST COST EFFICIENT WAY.
. Obamacare is like taking a shit in your backyard. Single payer is eating it.

Wa wa wa wa, that's all you brainless shit for brains fucks know how to do is complain about shit that you yourselves have nothing offer in its place....just bitch and complain. Typical moron move.

Currently, I pay 74. bucks a pay period for my insurance. I have no co pay, but must meet the 2500 deductible before my fucked up insurance picks up the tab. meanwhile, I have no real health issues, but....I just recently had a mammogram that looks challenging. Other than that, this year I saw my doctor about 9 or 10 times...to date, my crappy insurance hasn't paid out of pocket for jack shit, and what little bit these greedy bastards pay, I could have done myself....meanwhile, they're collecting 148 of my hard earned dollars a month and in return is giving me nada.

I would rather channel that money into medicaid or medicare and get something back in return, like no effin deductibles.

. Other than that, this year I saw my doctor about 9 or 10 times.

You're the problem. You go running to the doc for every little thing. Most women are like that. I go to a doc about once every 10 years. Fact is most health problems will go away on their own and if they don't you can doctor yourself. THINK

Forum List

Back