Yet Another Police Officer Ambushed, Shot And Killed; Monroe, Ga

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Deputy Sheriff Michael Norris Monroe County Sheriff s Office Georgia

September has been a deadly month for police. This officer responded to a call for help from a family reporting a man who was threatening suicide. Not even a crime, just a mental health danger. And the dirtbag ambushed the cops who arrived, shooting and killing Ofc. Norris.

I just heard this on right wing Bill Cunningham radio show who was supporting police and raising awareness of this horrible trend, a stark difference from the smear job most media does.

Its horrible. And its making cops, who were already on-edge, to be even MORE vigilant.

Not that I blame them. And the fucking media and left wing (and extreme right wing) are making it worse with their smearing of cops as a whole just because of a few bad apples.

The bad apples on the far left, the far right, and LEO are making this terrible situation worse. The police here shot a crazy with a toy samurai sword in the back several days ago.

The bad apples on the far left, the far right, and LEO are making this terrible situation worse. The police here shot a crazy with a toy samurai sword in the back several days ago.

Yeah, in general, I agree.

How and when did they know it was a toy? Could they have let him try to slice them with it first to find out? A cut carotid will bleed you out in a minute or so.

Your points are good. All I know is they have had run ins with him before, he has no history of violence, and he was shot in the back. Troublesome.

You can thank this administration for all this happening to the police

sad deal when your own elected Representatives cause harm to the citizens they are suppose to protect

sad deal when your own elected Representatives cause harm to the citizens they are suppose to protect
"The police in Cambridge acted stupidly"....Barack Obama...
That's all we need to know regarding this administration's attitude toward LEO's

Your points are good. All I know is they have had run ins with him before, he has no history of violence, and he was shot in the back. Troublesome.

Maybe. Studies show that when the decision to pull the trigger happens, a person can, and sometimes does, turn their back as that action is occurring, sometimes resulting in a hit in the back. Psychologists and surgeon expert witnesses have shown that the brain's reaction time just isn't quick enough under stress once the Sympathetic Nervous System kicks in and a stress decision is made to shoot, and the suspect makes a quick move during that trigger pull in a split second.

Just don't threaten a cop or pull a weapon, and its avoided.

"The police in Cambridge acted stupidly"....Barack Obama...
That's all we need to know regarding this administration's attitude toward LEO's

Yep. The right in general has reaffirmed its pro-police tendency, and its why I'll never vote Democrat again. Ever.

Its horrible. And its making cops, who were already on-edge, to be even MORE vigilant.

Not that I blame them. And the fucking media and left wing (and extreme right wing) are making it worse with their smearing of cops as a whole just because of a few bad apples.

I agree with this.

If it were just a few bad apples on the police force I'd agree with you, but it simply doesn't look like that's the case anymore. Police are becoming more and more abusive towards the public and now you're actually surprised this kind of stuff is happening back to them? I've told you before you've brought this public hatred on yourselves.

If it were just a few bad apples on the police force I'd agree with you, but it simply doesn't look like that's the case anymore. Police are becoming more and more abusive towards the public and now you're actually surprised this kind of stuff is happening back to them? I've told you before you've brought this public hatred on yourselves.

It only "LOOKS" that way because 99% of society's view of cops comes from media, Facebook and Hollywood. But that isn't the FACTS.

There are 1,000,000 cops in America.
Even if 10,000...were charged with abuse....that's only 1%. Google how many cops are found in a year doing that. 10,000 would 200 per state, per year, which is FAR below what we see, so it is far below even 1%.

No, the 99% of cops haven't brought this on themselves. Its dumbasses like you who buy into the media and internet cop hate that breeds that shit.

"Don't Taze Me"...........what did this officer, or the one in this link, who were shot dead in ambush style......what did they do to "bring this on themselves" as you say?

Inside every uniform is an individual human. What did they do to deserve that?

What did Kelly Thomas do to get beaten to death by three Fullerton police officers?

What did Brandon Backe do to have his MLB career ended by the Galveston PD brutalizing him at a wedding?

What did this great-grandmother do to be savagely beaten by a California Highway Patrolman?

Why does this LAPD officer get out of being charged with manslaughter for killing an elderly man on a bicycle because he was typing on his laptop while driving?

Do you not know that every one of these people were individual humans?

This is what happens when you call the cops

That's my point dumbass. Go after THOSE individual cops, out of the 1,000,000 others out there, rather than smear them all as whole.

What you do is NO DIFFERENT than people who smear all black people just because of the large number of stories about blacks committing crimes.

Forum List

Back