Yiannopoulos...just kidding about shooting journalist

Milo Yiannopoulos: My call for shooting journalists was just a 'troll'

Right....and trump was just joking about mocking a handicapped reporter. And he was just kidding about promoting violence at his rally. And he was just making a joke about Russia finding Hillary emails....and finally....

He was just joking about the media being America's enemy. Boy...those jokes are just killing people.....huh....
Poor attention starved Milo. I wonder how much jail tome HE should get for inciting violence against people telling the truth about trumpian scum.

Interesting.........................the conservatives on here were saying that it was probably incited by Waters, but in reality, it was a CONSERVATIVE spokesman who did it.

This guy endorsed pedophilia. he's a loose cannon.

People still pay attention to this fag? His 15 minutes were up ages ago.

Try him. If the evidence is good, convict him. Then sentence him to the max sentence.

Milo Yiannopoulos: My call for shooting journalists was just a 'troll'

Right....and trump was just joking about mocking a handicapped reporter. And he was just kidding about promoting violence at his rally. And he was just making a joke about Russia finding Hillary emails....and finally....

He was just joking about the media being America's enemy. Boy...those jokes are just killing people.....huh....
No, he likes to push your buttons.

The left among us are the violent ones. You know that.

The Right certainly knows it after the attempted putsch at Charlottesville.

Yiannopoulos should be executed mafia style live on Facebook so we can all watch.

Oh, I'm just kidding. It's just a troll.

Yiannopoulos should be executed mafia style live on Facebook so we can all watch.

Oh, I'm just kidding. It's just a troll.
Then the RW nutcases on here attribute a physical threat to Waters that she never said. This guy is taking his cues from the Great Orange Leader.

JamesWoods over on twitter just reported a schmuck for tweeting to "kill ALL maga's". So..its both sides saying this shit.

Dg6-iNnUcAEiQIW.jpg

JamesWoods over on twitter just reported a schmuck for tweeting to "kill ALL maga's". So..its both sides saying this shit.
Did the hypocrite report this POS?
“Killing journalists is an awesome position to promote,”
- editor of the Trump supporting white supremacist website Daily Stormer, Andrew Anglin.

Forum List

Back