You 52% who approve of BHO, why?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The Sequestration is a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09
How can we run the govt on 2.7 trillion in 07 and not on 3.7 today?
The economy at best is stag nit. with less than 0 job growth sense 2008 (<4 million)
negative GDP
I could write a book about how bad Obama-care is turning out to be
If GWB lied about Benghazi like Obama did, he would be impeached

why?
can you people tell me why this country has lost the ability to see the obvious?
how can we be so wrong about this?
If a GOP president lied and was bad as this guy, I would feel no different

He's going to appoint center-left jurists to the High court, he's not going to invade nations for no reason like Bush did, he's not going to get shoes thrown at him by foreign reporters, and he was much, much, much better than all of the GOP contenders he bested.

The Sequestration is a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09
The economy at best is stag nit. with less than 0 job growth sense 2008 (<4 million)
negative GDP

why?
can you people tell me why this country has lost the ability to see the obvious?

Only the liberal media says Obama has 52% aproval. They can lie all they want Americans know the truth it is a lot lower.

negative GDP

why?

Because these are the people that feel the government is there to take care of them, and we've reached that point where these people outnumber the people who are much more self-sufficient.
Obama will now tour the country warning the masses that their favorite program may be axed if they don't help him defeat the Republicans, the people who want to take your blankey away.

negative GDP

why?

Only the liberal media says Obama has 52% aproval. They can lie all they want Americans know the truth it is a lot lower.

Gee, where have we heard this sort of argument before?

Mitt Romney will win the presidency with 275 electoral votes - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

he he he

because he has ideas other than the failed "cut taxes & deregulate" Republican/Randian mantra

Ohhhhh... interesting. So if we look back at the stimulus I won't find a single tax cut/credit?

Ops, you failed!

Obama tried to do everything in his power, even blame Republicans for taxes going up recently... Obama wanted taxes to go up only 1 place, on the 1%. Because having the other 99% on your side by making the minority pay for shit wins a lot of votes!!!

because he has ideas other than the failed "cut taxes & deregulate" Republican/Randian mantra

Failed cut taxes?
Don’t believe it. The tax cuts enacted by the U.S. Congress in 2003 were an important cause of an economic expansion that roared for some 50 months and created 8.1 million jobs. The opposite philosophy—a stimulus that has crowded out private investment, plus an enormous health bill and a nightmarish financial regulatory package that are killing job creation—has only delayed recovery and left us with 9.1% unemployment.
You won’t hear this from liberals. What you hear instead is a straw man argument that the tax cuts failed to pay for themselves. The Bush Administration and congressional leaders at the time went out of their way to be clear that the tax cuts were not expected to pay for themselves.
Morning Bell: The Truth About Tax Cuts - The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Greed killed this growth from the private sector
Had nothing to do with income tax rates

Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts - Forbes

By 2003, Mr. Bush grasped this lesson. In that year, he cut the dividend and capital gains rates to 15 percent each, and the economy responded. In two years, stocks rose 20 percent. In three years, $15 trillion of new wealth was created. The U.S. economy added 8 million new jobs from mid-2003 to early 2007, and the median household increased its wealth by $20,000 in real terms.

Read more: DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times

we were within 162 billion of a balanced budget in 2007
now its over 1 trillion

now I ask you again
why do you think BHO is doing a good job?

negative GDP

why?

Great post. Perfectly stated.

Ohhhhh... interesting. So if we look back at the stimulus I won't find a single tax cut/credit?

Ops, you failed!

Obama tried to do everything in his power, even blame Republicans for taxes going up recently... Obama wanted taxes to go up only 1 place, on the 1%. Because having the other 99% on your side by making the minority pay for shit wins a lot of votes!!!

while through the back door he has raised taxes on the middle class
So many were told to hate for so long
now they have no idea how to stop
there in denial
Not all
some pray that this country would become like France, Greece, etc...

CBO Confirms: Obamacare Raises Taxes on Middle Class
another lie from the regime
The CBO describes the Obamacare tax as: "the greater of: a flat dollar amount per person that rises to $695 in 2016 and is indexed by inflation thereafter (the penalty for children will be half that amount and an overall cap will apply to family payments); or a percentage of the household's income that rises to 2.5 percent for 2016 and subsequent years (also subject to a cap)."
In 2008, Obama pledged “no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase -- not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
The Supreme Court, by a 5-4 vote, ruled Obamacare was constitutional because it was a tax and, in so doing, ensured one of Obama's central promises from 2008 was broken.

You ask why 52% support Obama? Well, when the only other choice basically says they dont care about 47% of us, that should make it a question of why the other 5% do.

You ask why 52% support Obama? Well, when the only other choice basically says they dont care about 47% of us, that should make it a question of why the other 5% do.

Not sure I follow your logic. I really believe that those who voted for him have a large % that are in denial
They do not understand why they have voted for the worst thing this country has had to endure outside of war and terror
They have been told to hate by the media and the regime sense 06
it really began with the 00 election

It has become a very serious as well as a very sad situation
Our country will never recover from these events nor will it ever be the same
The leadership is gone
All we can do is hope that 5% will find a way to come there senses
we have leaders out there
Rubio
Ryan
They are very smart people who share a vision that we can over come these events that some have been created by our selves

We have president whose leadership is never allow a crises to go to waste

Failed cut taxes?
Don’t believe it. The tax cuts enacted by the U.S. Congress in 2003 were an important cause of an economic expansion that roared for some 50 months and created 8.1 million jobs. The opposite philosophy—a stimulus that has crowded out private investment, plus an enormous health bill and a nightmarish financial regulatory package that are killing job creation—has only delayed recovery and left us with 9.1% unemployment.
You won’t hear this from liberals. What you hear instead is a straw man argument that the tax cuts failed to pay for themselves. The Bush Administration and congressional leaders at the time went out of their way to be clear that the tax cuts were not expected to pay for themselves.
Morning Bell: The Truth About Tax Cuts - The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

By 2003, Mr. Bush grasped this lesson. In that year, he cut the dividend and capital gains rates to 15 percent each, and the economy responded. In two years, stocks rose 20 percent. In three years, $15 trillion of new wealth was created. The U.S. economy added 8 million new jobs from mid-2003 to early 2007, and the median household increased its wealth by $20,000 in real terms.

now its over 1 trillion

now I ask you again

So Bush went from a balanced.budget.to a 160 million deficit then.to one.how.many.times.that on an unsustainable economy and he did good, yet Obama has decreased his deficit over the last how many years and he is bad?

Not sure I follow your logic. I really believe that those who voted for him have a large % that are in denial
They do not understand why they have voted for the worst thing this country has had to endure outside of war and terror
They have been told to hate by the media and the regime sense 06
it really began with the 00 election

It has become a very serious as well as a very sad situation
Our country will never recover from these events nor will it ever be the same
The leadership is gone
All we can do is hope that 5% will find a way to come there senses
we have leaders out there
Rubio
Ryan
They are very smart people who share a vision that we can over come these events that some have been created by our selves

We have president whose leadership is never allow a crises to go to waste

Man.....what are you doing wasting your talents on a message board? You need to submit something to TIME or Newsweek. You have literary chops, pal.

Failed cut taxes?

now its over 1 trillion

now I ask you again

So Bush went from a balanced.budget.to a 160 million deficit then.to one.how.many.times.that on an unsustainable economy and he did good, yet Obama has decreased his deficit over the last how many years and he is bad?

GWB was handed 9-11
How has BHO decreased an event that he is responsible for?

GWB was handed 7 major hurricanes including katrina

BHO added over 500 billion to the baseline budget in 2009 in 12 weeks
Sense that date we have had no budget
ever ask your self why?

The last GOP budget was 2.7 trillion
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 2012 budget was 3.8 trillion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_States_federal_budge

Now exactly how has BHO did anything but lie to you and make this a mess we can never fix?
in 2007 we had a revenue of 2.5 trillion
in 2012 that same number was 2.45 trillion

Why 2007?
congress does the budget to start with
and
GWB did not sign his last budget, BHO did
after adding over 500 billion in 12 weeks
with automatic increases (that is why there has been no budget sense) that number has increased by another 300 billion
BTW we won the Iraq war sense, that 150 billion a year should have been gone

So in reality he has added 1.2 trillion to the 07 budget and 800 billion sense 2009 baseline as submitted by W

Now explain to me how we went from 162 billion to well over 1 trillion and you see that as a reduction?

negative GDP

why?
Two words...Free Shit.

Forum List

Back