You 52% who approve of BHO, why?

Failed cut taxes?
Don’t believe it. The tax cuts enacted by the U.S. Congress in 2003 were an important cause of an economic expansion that roared for some 50 months and created 8.1 million jobs. The opposite philosophy—a stimulus that has crowded out private investment, plus an enormous health bill and a nightmarish financial regulatory package that are killing job creation—has only delayed recovery and left us with 9.1% unemployment.
You won’t hear this from liberals. What you hear instead is a straw man argument that the tax cuts failed to pay for themselves. The Bush Administration and congressional leaders at the time went out of their way to be clear that the tax cuts were not expected to pay for themselves.
Morning Bell: The Truth About Tax Cuts - The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Greed killed this growth from the private sector
Had nothing to do with income tax rates

Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts - Forbes

By 2003, Mr. Bush grasped this lesson. In that year, he cut the dividend and capital gains rates to 15 percent each, and the economy responded. In two years, stocks rose 20 percent. In three years, $15 trillion of new wealth was created. The U.S. economy added 8 million new jobs from mid-2003 to early 2007, and the median household increased its wealth by $20,000 in real terms.

Read more: DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times

we were within 162 billion of a balanced budget in 2007
now its over 1 trillion

now I ask you again
why do you think BHO is doing a good job?

So Bush went from a balanced.budget.to a 160 million deficit then.to one.how.many.times.that on an unsustainable economy and he did good, yet Obama has decreased his deficit over the last how many years and he is bad?

GWB was handed 9-11
How has BHO decreased an event that he is responsible for?

GWB was handed 7 major hurricanes including katrina

BHO added over 500 billion to the baseline budget in 2009 in 12 weeks
Sense that date we have had no budget
ever ask your self why?

The last GOP budget was 2.7 trillion
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 2012 budget was 3.8 trillion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_States_federal_budge

Now exactly how has BHO did anything but lie to you and make this a mess we can never fix?
in 2007 we had a revenue of 2.5 trillion
in 2012 that same number was 2.45 trillion

Why 2007?
congress does the budget to start with
and
GWB did not sign his last budget, BHO did
after adding over 500 billion in 12 weeks
with automatic increases (that is why there has been no budget sense) that number has increased by another 300 billion
BTW we won the Iraq war sense, that 150 billion a year should have been gone

So in reality he has added 1.2 trillion to the 07 budget and 800 billion sense 2009 baseline as submitted by W

Now explain to me how we went from 162 billion to well over 1 trillion and you see that as a reduction?

So the end.of Bush W's presidency was 2007? Why did you pick that year? Don't we want to use 2008 (9?) for accuracy? Obama took office in what, January of 2009, right?

And didn't we go over this weather thing before? If you do want to claim it I need your quotes for a thread or two about the dust bowl and FDR's recovery speed.

Because he's better than Bush and Romney.

Because he is semi-negro.

I've been in Marketing for 35 years and I know a selling point when I see it.

He's the minority equivelent of Ron Popeil.

Obama slices and dices. He's a can opener, he's an asphalt spreader... he's 57 tools in one.

Paper Tiger meets Pizza Oven. All sizzle and no steak.

Fuck that welper of a wannabe.

The Sequestration is a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09
How can we run the govt on 2.7 trillion in 07 and not on 3.7 today?
The economy at best is stag nit. with less than 0 job growth sense 2008 (<4 million)
negative GDP
I could write a book about how bad Obama-care is turning out to be
If GWB lied about Benghazi like Obama did, he would be impeached

why?
can you people tell me why this country has lost the ability to see the obvious?
how can we be so wrong about this?
If a GOP president lied and was bad as this guy, I would feel no different
Two words...Free Shit.

Pub depression
existing programs
Pub dupe.

The Sequestration is a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09
The economy at best is stag nit. with less than 0 job growth sense 2008 (<4 million)
negative GDP

why?
can you people tell me why this country has lost the ability to see the obvious?
Two words...Free Shit.

Pub depression
existing programs
Pub dupe.

Semi-negro.
Marketing.
Sizzle.

TY, Prof Rushbeck.OP- because we live in the real world, not a Pub Dupe alternate universe. O-care is a GOP plan that will save lives and a ton of money. And duh IT HASN"T STARTED YET, dupes.

TY, Prof Rushbeck.OP- because we live in the real world, not a Pub Dupe alternate universe. O-care is a GOP plan that will save lives and a ton of money. And duh IT HASN"T STARTED YET, dupes.

I do not listen to Rush, and NPR is my most listend-to station. You however are my most least credible source of non-ficttion.

Although you are my favorite poop-dupe.

negative GDP

why?

I cannot understand how anyone who supported the undeniably worst, most abysmal president in US history can question why people support Obama. Your own judgment is so poor, how do you have the nerve to question that of others?

Perhaps because your judgment is indeed so poor?

Last edited:
I don't get why you folks aren't approving of him.

ObamaCare was the conservative alternative to single payer.
After 2009, spending has gone down.
He's killing terrorists..no questions asked.
The government payroll is shrinking.
Illegal Aliens are being deported in record numbers.
Big corporations are making record profits.

This what you folks keep screaming about..

negative GDP

why?

Only the liberal media says Obama has 52% aproval. They can lie all they want Americans know the truth it is a lot lower.

Latest numbers say 55%, but we won't let facts get in the way of your fantasies.

because he has ideas other than the failed "cut taxes & deregulate" Republican/Randian mantra

Failed cut taxes?
Don’t believe it. The tax cuts enacted by the U.S. Congress in 2003 were an important cause of an economic expansion that roared for some 50 months and created 8.1 million jobs. The opposite philosophy—a stimulus that has crowded out private investment, plus an enormous health bill and a nightmarish financial regulatory package that are killing job creation—has only delayed recovery and left us with 9.1% unemployment.
You won’t hear this from liberals. What you hear instead is a straw man argument that the tax cuts failed to pay for themselves. The Bush Administration and congressional leaders at the time went out of their way to be clear that the tax cuts were not expected to pay for themselves.
Morning Bell: The Truth About Tax Cuts - The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

Greed killed this growth from the private sector
Had nothing to do with income tax rates

Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts - Forbes

By 2003, Mr. Bush grasped this lesson. In that year, he cut the dividend and capital gains rates to 15 percent each, and the economy responded. In two years, stocks rose 20 percent. In three years, $15 trillion of new wealth was created. The U.S. economy added 8 million new jobs from mid-2003 to early 2007, and the median household increased its wealth by $20,000 in real terms.

Read more: DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

DWYER: Bush tax cuts boosted federal revenue - Washington Times

we were within 162 billion of a balanced budget in 2007
now its over 1 trillion

now I ask you again
why do you think BHO is doing a good job?

Those tax cuts were not the main driving force keeping the economy from falling into recession during Bush's terms. The main driving force was the housing bubble that everyone was borrowing against, and even with that, growth wasn't all that strong. Of course once the bubble burst, we got the recession that was long overdue, but then it was ten times as bad as it should have been.

Where most of you screw up in your analysis is that you either think it was all Bush and the Republican's fault or it was all the Dem's fault, neither of which is true.

Franco its just a question

It makes no sense to me as to why he was re-elected
Why his lying is so over looked
and as to why so many people are in denial

GWB had an approval rating in the 30s when the wheels came off in 08
he had nothing to do with the event
All he did was stop the bleeding with 350 billion of secured tax payers wealth

In 2013 we have a stag net economy that has never recovered from 2008
we have over 1 trillion dollars additional spending sense 2007 (with Iraq of budget, its really 1.2) and close to a trillion sense 09

we are 4 million jobs shy of 08 levels with all this spending
Rights of people who all ready got rights along with 2 men becoming married is all that matters
guns taken from law abiding citizens

No crises shall ever go to waste

There is no leadership
yet here we are

Forum List

Back