You 52% who approve of BHO, why?

here's the problem you have Obama never lied about benghazi ... he came out the first day and said he felt it was a terrorist act .. so how is that a lie...

its apparent all you have and the only thing you will accept is right wing talking points so far everything you have said hasn't any validity to it...

here.s another problem you have is out dated information you said " a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09 How can we run the govt on 2.7 trillion in 07 and not on 3.7 today?"

none of these figures are factual of yours... where ever you got them stop going there... as of 2011 government spent 1.4 trillion dollars ... in 2012 with Obama's leadership he cut back spending by 600 billion dollars last year ... you can confirm this with the budget office ... we spent around 800 billion dollars for 2012 ... you have implied that we dem/liberals are spend, spend, spend, happy. well, the figures don't seem to support your point of view

For more than a week after the Benghazi attack, the Obama administration which pledged to be the “most transparent administration in history”, continued to maintain a ruse that the outbreak of violence was nothing more than a spur-of-the-moment protest in response to the offensive video. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeated the fiction, and White House press spokesman Jay Carney told us all that there was “no evidence” that this was a “preplanned or premeditated attack.”
Pants On Fire: Obama Scrambles For Cover As Benghazi Lie Explodes - Forbes
that takes care of the cover up

federal government
‹ 20062008 ›
Submitted by George W. Bush
Submitted to 109th Congress
Total revenue $2.57 trillion
Total expenditures $2.73 trillion
Deficit $161 billion
2007 budget
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ubmitted by Barack Obama
Submitted to 112th Congress
Passed
November 18, 2011 (Pub.L. 112-55)

December 23, 2011 (Pub.L. 112-74 and Pub.L. 112-77)
Total revenue $2.627 trillion (requested)
$2.469 trillion (enacted)
Total expenditures $3.729 trillion (requested)
$3.796 trillion (enacted)
Deficit $1.101 trillion (requested)
$1.327 trillion (enacted
2012 budget
2012 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Include the ones in the middle also.

It would be unfair of.me to pull out a budget.from 1907.

sure

President Bush expanded the federal budget by a historic $700 billion through 2008. President Obama would add another $1 trillion.
President Bush began a string of expensive finan*cial bailouts. President Obama is accelerating that course.
President Bush created a Medicare drug entitle*ment that will cost an estimated $800 billion in its first decade. President Obama has proposed a $634 billion down payment on a new govern*ment health care fund.
President Bush increased federal education spending 58 percent faster than inflation. Presi*dent Obama would double it.
President Bush became the first President to spend 3 percent of GDP on federal antipoverty programs. President Obama has already in*creased this spending by 20 percent.
President Bush tilted the income tax burden more toward upper-income taxpayers. President Obama would continue that trend.
President Bush presided over a $2.5 trillion increase in the public debt through 2008. Setting aside 2009 (for which Presidents Bush and Obama share responsibility for an additional $2.6 trillion in public debt), President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.
That number has become closer to 6 trillion in 4 years

There is an accurate graph from the Washington Post that tells the real story you asked for
Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures - The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation
en.wikipedia.org does not go back past 06 I think as far as deficits go

But
his highest was about 450 billion in 04, close to that in 03 (excluding 09) as the link states BHO shares with GWB that 1.4 trillion in defict
all combined with 2 wars GWB added through deficits over 2 trillion, about 2.5
without the wars that number is probably about 25% of that with lost revenues in 01-04 with the additional cost of those wars along with the harm done to the economy by the same
BHO did that in 18 months
and spending was much of that

also we need to look the prism of the GOP congress from 94 through 06.
Remember the senate was run by the Dems in the years of 01-03 (GWB worse years other than 09) and all of congress 07-11 (his worst years)
Those deficits were minimal many of those years with surplus budgets through 2000 from 1998 as I recall (the GOP budgets, Clinton signed)
GWB signed legislation as noted here-in of medicare D as well as No child
In my opinion other than his GM/Chrysler bailout, his worst legislation as it was not funded
He took the surplus from the GOP led congress and expected it to continue.

Without 9-11 it probably does and we would have had balanced budgets through 08 for the most part
Take away no child and Medicare D, we have balanced budgets either way some of those years with wars
Katrina as well as the 6 other major hurricanes and the 3 tax rebates also added to those deficts (GWB gave the tax payer back monies as a stimulus, BHO gave the monies to the unions, think about it)

Big mistakes that the Dems have ownership in as well (no child, medicare D)

They own these huge deficits of 1.4 trillion from 09
they added 1.2 trillion in spending from 07 as shown herein
without it where running 3-500 billion dollar deficits even in this economic disaster

Drill baby drill creates tax revenue, so we may have been down to 07 levels without the Obama agenda

anything else?

Last edited:
This entire economy is based of off wealth being borrowed on assets
Cm on Franco
it was a true asset bubble that GWB had 0 to do with

If I change his statement to:

The economy during Bush's years benefited from progressively lower interest rates raising appraised values of properties.

Would you agree?

Then how about with:

Bush did nothing to reign in increasingly complex/ridiculous bundles of insecurities financial institutions were selling eachother and borrowing against.

I will even throw in:

The growing cold war with China made slowing the American econony to a maintainable pace an unattractive alternative.

if you include lower tax rates especially capital gains in part I agree 100%
Reigning in a free market event that if you look the Fed did raise Interest rates to over 5%
As the expansion gathered momentum, the target was
raised in 17 equal increments spread over two years to 5¼%.
To ease these conditions,
the Board of Governors on August 17, 2007, reduced the discount rate for primary credit
to 5¾%. This was followed on September
http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/112465.pdf

bundling the mortgages came from Clinton and the GOP congress in the late 90s
The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999, (Pub.L. 106–102, 113 Stat. 1338, enacted November 12, 1999) is an act of the 106th United States Congress (1999–2001). It repealed part of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933, removing barriers in the market among banking companies, securities co mpanies and insurance companies that prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company. With the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, commercial banks, investment banks, securities firms, and insurance companies were allowed to consolidate. The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.
Gramm?Leach?Bliley Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
greed in the private sector along with fraud was un seen until it was to late
what would you have suggested we done?
this law BTW is still in effect
BHO has not un done it either

You know, if we take away the blame game it seems we have common ground on how to move forward.

Your thought process is very independant. Regulating banks, defending GWB and an understanding of the effects of borrowing against artifical values.

Lets just agree to look forward.

The Sequestration is a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09
How can we run the govt on 2.7 trillion in 07 and not on 3.7 today?
The economy at best is stag nit. with less than 0 job growth sense 2008 (<4 million)
negative GDP
I could write a book about how bad Obama-care is turning out to be
If GWB lied about Benghazi like Obama did, he would be impeached

why?
can you people tell me why this country has lost the ability to see the obvious?
how can we be so wrong about this?
If a GOP president lied and was bad as this guy, I would feel no different

I'm amazed that anybody would dare bring up the government's debt. The day that the last Bush budget ended, Sept. 30 2009 the interest which must be paid each year was $451 billion. Anybody who thinks bad mouthing Obama because he inheirited the worst mess in the nation's history is the right thing to do has their head up their ass. Where were you when Reagan and the Bushes were giving tax breaks to the wealthy, continuing to spend like drunken sailors and accumulating nearly $12 trillion of debt?

Government spending is less under Obama than it was under Bush. Hell...how could it not be? We don't have troops in Iraq now and less in Afghanistan.

When the American people finally start laying blame on the people who truly ARE responsible?

If the DNC or GOP ever has their way the answer is NEVER.

And so many here are tools for those masters.

It is disheartening that so many people are such damned fools.

When the American people finally start laying blame on the people who truly ARE responsible?

If the DNC or GOP ever has their way the answer is NEVER.

And so many here are tools for those masters.

It is disheartening that so many people are such damned fools.

There you go again!

The Iraq conflict was an event that without 9-11 never occurs
congress voted to remove Saddam
we fought Al Qaeda in Iraq
According to the UN, there are still 6000 WMDs missing
Al qaeda was in Iraq prior to 2003
and there has been ties to Al Qaeda and Saddam sense confirmed

This is the simple truth
deal with it

This is simply revisionist history. Nice job. Untrue, but well made up.

But the part I like about you revisionist folks are; The war in Iraq was actually Bill Clintons fault. But the economic collapse that occurred during the Presidency of Bush was in fact Pres. Obamas fault.

And then the part about deciding that the United Nations is good if you think you can use what they say. But then again the United Nations is the most awful organization in the world the rest of the time.

See why no one takes seriously what you revisionist's write? It seems to be all bullshit all the time.

This is the simple truth
deal with it

But the part I like about you revisionist folks are; The war in Iraq was actually Bill Clintons fault. But the economic collapse that occurred during the Presidency of Bush was in fact Pres. Obamas fault.

And then the part about deciding that the United Nations is good if you think you can use what they say. But then again the United Nations is the most awful organization in the world the rest of the time.

See why no one takes seriously what you revisionist's write? It seems to be all bullshit all the time.

You nailed it! The good news is that if they continue they will never win another election.

If I change his statement to:

The economy during Bush's years benefited from progressively lower interest rates raising appraised values of properties.

Would you agree?

Then how about with:

Bush did nothing to reign in increasingly complex/ridiculous bundles of insecurities financial institutions were selling eachother and borrowing against.

I will even throw in:

The growing cold war with China made slowing the American econony to a maintainable pace an unattractive alternative.

Reigning in a free market event that if you look the Fed did raise Interest rates to over 5%
the Board of Governors on August 17, 2007, reduced the discount rate for primary credit

The Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999, (Pub.L. 106–102, 113 Stat. 1338, enacted November 12, 1999) is an act of the 106th United States Congress (1999–2001). It repealed part of the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933, removing barriers in the market among banking companies, securities co mpanies and insurance companies that prohibited any one institution from acting as any combination of an investment bank, a commercial bank, and an insurance company. With the passage of the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, commercial banks, investment banks, securities firms, and insurance companies were allowed to consolidate. The legislation was signed into law by President Bill Clinton.

You know, if we take away the blame game it seems we have common ground on how to move forward.

Your thought process is very independant. Regulating banks, defending GWB and an understanding of the effects of borrowing against artifical values.

It has become very confusing. I try to stay to the truth of events, but there are some who see that as blame
My issue with the current admin is simple
there dis honest about there agenda
That is not blame
That is a fact and it is my opinion so sad that so many refuse to see it

GWB was overwhelmed with negative press. His no child as well as medicare D should have been funded
I do not see that as blame and only as an example
Moving forward

It has become very confusing. I try to stay to the truth of events, but there are some who see that as blame
My issue with the current admin is simple
there dis honest about there agenda
That is not blame
That is a fact and it is my opinion so sad that so many refuse to see it

GWB was overwhelmed with negative press. His no child as well as medicare D should have been funded
I do not see that as blame and only as an example
Moving forward

Well said. When is that book coming out?

This is the simple truth
deal with it

The war in Iraq was Saddam Hussein s fault
The collapse was stupid people loaning stupid people on assets that were at best bloated
The UN?
congress gave GWB the path to remove Saddam from power. When Hans Blix gave his report on 1-27-2003 it met every condition that congress had mandated prior to invading
it is a simple fact that has been 100% ignored
The 500 munitions that were submitted to congress in 2006 that met the criteria of a WMD Saddam had been mandated to have destroyed as per the UNs regulations confirmed the intent had been met
another event that has been ignored
as well as the 6000 munitions still missing

There is much discussion of the un informed voter and to the reason our country is in the mess it is
sequestration cuts nothing, only slows the rate of growth
we have added over 1 trillion dollars to the baseline in 5 years
yet our president is telling the nation we will not be able to pay our bills now, yet 5 years ago we were with so much less

Think about what I have stated and stop taking this personal
I never stated Clinton started anything
I have never blamed BHO for the events of 2008

Last edited:
The war in Iraq was Saddam Hussein s fault

Quite a list we're building here. So far, the war in Iraq is the fault of:

1. Saddam
2. The Democrats
3. Al Qaeda
4. Barack Obama

And all this time I was under the impression that it was the current American Commander In Chief who took us to war. Turns out he was an innocent bystander.

Now I feel bad.

The Sequestration is a bill he signed, not to mention the size of Govt from 2007 till today has grown 900 billion dollars with 600 of it sense 09
How can we run the govt on 2.7 trillion in 07 and not on 3.7 today?
The economy at best is stag nit. with less than 0 job growth sense 2008 (<4 million)
negative GDP
I could write a book about how bad Obama-care is turning out to be
If GWB lied about Benghazi like Obama did, he would be impeached

why?
can you people tell me why this country has lost the ability to see the obvious?
how can we be so wrong about this?
If a GOP president lied and was bad as this guy, I would feel no different

I'm amazed that anybody would dare bring up the government's debt. The day that the last Bush budget ended, Sept. 30 2009 the interest which must be paid each year was $451 billion. Anybody who thinks bad mouthing Obama because he inheirited the worst mess in the nation's history is the right thing to do has their head up their ass. Where were you when Reagan and the Bushes were giving tax breaks to the wealthy, continuing to spend like drunken sailors and accumulating nearly $12 trillion of debt?

Government spending is less under Obama than it was under Bush. Hell...how could it not be? We don't have troops in Iraq now and less in Afghanistan.

There is huge difference in debt and deficits
speaking of ones head up ones ass
12 trillion?
in 2007 that number was 9 trillion
today it is over 16

BHO has added over 1 trillion dollars to that base line and 800 billion to the 09 baseline GWB submitted
GWB had interest in 07 also
try and explain how that 150 billion in additional interest adds up to over 1. trillion
$243.7 billion (+13.4%) - Interest on debt
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
$260 billion – Interest on National Debt
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
speaking of one head up there ass
explain to us where the corporations get there wealth to pay there taxes
and
if those so called tax breaks run the debt up
why is it we were within 162 billion of a balanced budget in 07?
without 9-11
that is a surplus
as would have been 02 and probably 06

I don't approve Obama but I disaprrove of the GOP more.
Obama tries,,kinda. The GOP does nothing except whine. With this winning combination, the world will pass us by.

The whining as you call it is worse than ever. But there is much of that from frustration and some is just the truth
Being a conservative with the media lying as much as the regime is is so frustarting
I think the GOP should keep the truth fore front and let the cards fall

Obama tries,,kinda. The GOP does nothing except whine. With this winning combination, the world will pass us by.

The whining as you call it is worse than ever. But there is much of that from frustration and some is just the truth
Being a conservative with the media lying as much as the regime is is so frustarting

Media lying?

:lol:

Media lying?

:lol:

That Obama has created jobs
More than 1 million jobs created under Obama - Outside the Box - MarketWatch
Fact?
Not even close
And total nonfarm payrolls, including government workers, are down from 133.6 million workers at the beginning of 2009 to 133.2 million in July 2012. There's been a net loss of nearly 1 million public-sector jobs since Obama took office, despite a surge in temporary hiring for the 2010 census.
CNN Fact Check: About those 4.5 million jobs ... - CNN.com
only on there web site
Private Jobs Down 4.6 Million From January 2008; Federal Jobs Up 11.4%
4.6 million down from 2008

Obama save GM?
CBS Cues Up GM?s CEO to Proclaim Obama Saved GM ? and the Country | NewsBusters
Tax Payer and GWB saved GM'
not one time was the mentioned
The only problem with Biden’s history lesson is that the “man with steel in his spine” he referred to should have been George W. Bush, not Barack Obama. Lest we forget, it was Bush rather than Obama who initiated the government rescue of the auto companies.

Read more: An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers : The New Yorker

Obama-care was not a tax increase?
ABC & NBC Refuses To Run An Ad Opposing Obamacare?
we know the truth that it is

Obama did not use medicare to make Obamacare deficit neutral
Obama Campaign Shreds ?Lies? in Ryan Speech - ABC News
according to the CBO, this is not true
According to the CBO, the payment cuts in Medicare include:
A $260 billion payment cut for hospital services.
A $39 billion payment cut for skilled nursing services.
A $17 billion payment cut for hospice services.
A $66 billion payment cut for home health services.
A $33 billion payment cut for all other services.
A $156 billion cut in payment rates in Medicare Advantage (MA); $156 billion is before considering interactions with other provisions. The House Ways and Means Committee was able to include interactions with other provisions, estimating the cuts to MA to be even higher, coming in at $308 billion.
$56 billion in cuts for disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments.* DSH payments go to hospitals that serve a large number of low-income patients.
$114 billion in other provisions pertaining to Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP* (does not include coverage-related provisions).
Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

That Obama care would not change who you use as a Doctor and you insurance provider
Seven million will lose insurance under Obama health law - Washington Times
if you lose your ins due to Obama-care, is that keeping the same doc and ins?

You want me to go on?

What I find funny is how his supporters act like 52% is some massive Majority, and the other 48% of us should just sit down, shut up, and do what Obama says.

What I find funny is how his supporters act like 52% is some massive Majority, and the other 48% of us should just sit down, shut up, and do what Obama says.

and we still have a GOP house
30 GOP Gov.

Forum List

Back