You all created the monster so don't blame me or others if Hillary wins

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I didn't vote for Trump, you did. You & others like you hoisted this man upon us so don't blame us if he looses. I am no man's puppet and will not be forced to vote for ANYONE based on vague threats of "if you don't, X Y or Z will happen".

If Hillary wins it's because YOU nominated the worst candidate so don't blame me!

I REALLY wanted Kasich to be the guy

That being said, Hillary won't be the next POTUS. Right before the convention the FBI will announce the results of their investigation and Hillary will be pushed aside for Biden, just as she was pushed aside in 2008.

Don't worry liberals, 2024 is Hillary's year.

• Banned

That being said, Hillary won't be the next POTUS. Right before the convention the FBI will announce the results of their investigation and Hillary will be pushed aside for Biden, just as she was pushed aside in 2008.

I wanted Walker but he dipped out fast. After that I was just treading water. I was willing to consider Trump depending on his vp & cabinet choices but time & again he demonstrates an inability to realize that he is not a God.
A vote for Trump might as well be a vote for Charlie Sheen. WINNING!

Nah, they're giving her a pass.

Don't let your heart be troubled. They are going to blame you if he loses whether you like it or not. Blind partisans don't give a shit about their own principles and they damn sure don't care about yours. They simply want to you to vote for their party so they can crack open a bottle of bubbly on Election Day.

Last edited:

I wanted Walker but he dipped out fast. After that I was just treading water. I was willing to consider Trump depending on his vp & cabinet choices but time & again he demonstrates an inability to realize that he is not a God.

I'm about to the point where I just can't vote for Trump. Even realizing that that is in effect a vote for Hillary. He just has to learn to shut up.

Seriously abut the only thing at this point that would change my mind is if he hired Newt Gingrich to run his campaign and be his Chief of Staff if elected.

No worries grumps, Donny won't get a sniff of the White House
He might. That woman you're about to nominate is just as bad, if not worse.

There is a difference between

engaged and not.
Intelligent and not.
Ready and not.
Qualified and not.

Hillary is engaged, intelligent, qualified and ready. Drumpf is not. That will be brutally illustrated over and over for the next 5 months

I didn't vote for Trump, you did. You & others like you hoisted this man upon us so don't blame us if he looses. I am no man's puppet and will not be forced to vote for ANYONE based on vague threats of "if you don't, X Y or Z will happen".

If Hillary wins it's because YOU nominated the worst candidate so don't blame me!

You seem to want Hillary to win, based on your posts you seem left of Bush and Kasich. Why not just join the Democratic party and throw in with them.

You seem to want Hillary to win, based on your posts you seem left of Bush and Kasich. Why not just join the Democratic party and throw in with them.
Based on my posts? I mocked Bush & despised Kasich. Seems you're a terrible judge of others if those are the conclusions you draw.
If you want Trump as your nominee then the results of that are on you. Accept responsibility for your actions.

Based on my posts? I mocked Bush & despised Kasich. Seems you're a terrible judge of others if those are the conclusions you draw.
If you want Trump as your nominee then the results of that are on you. Accept responsibility for your actions.

Gramps I have been following your posts for over a year, I call em like I see em. You have at times been a rabid anti-trump attacker. Yet you rarely will name a policy of his you disagree with. You seem to embrace policies of the left or Republican establishment which are in fact left themselves.

2016-A-2016-awful-Donald-heartburn.jpg

Scarborough calls on GOP to 'back away' from Trump

GOP aghast as Trump doubles down

I'm about to the point where I just can't vote for Trump. Even realizing that that is in effect a vote for Hillary. He just has to learn to shut up.

Seriously abut the only thing at this point that would change my mind is if he hired Newt Gingrich to run his campaign and be his Chief of Staff if elected.

Yes. We all want a President who "has to learn to shut up".

30 ways Trump is committing political suicide

Look at the following from The Washington Post:

Republican leaders who spent the past month reluctantly hitching their horses to Trump are realizing that he might be marching the party over a cliff after all. A growing number of GOP heavyweights fear that Trump's spate of hostile remarks towards and about minorities have imperiled his campaign, costing him a five-week head start on Clinton that they hoped would be used to build party unity ahead of the general election. ... Concerns have increased as Trump continues to furiously peddle his assertion that the Latino judge overseeing the Trump University fraud case should recuse himself because of his "Mexican heritage."

24. On last Friday, June 2, the new Reuters-Ipsos poll of likely general election voters showed a surprising result: likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton at 46.5 percent and Trump at 35 percent. If this is not an outlier — if, indeed, Trump is in decline due to his recent behavior — then things between now and Cleveland in July are going to become dicey for The Donald.

Gramps I have been following your posts for over a year, I call em like I see em. You have at times been a rabid anti-trump attacker. Yet you rarely will name a policy of his you disagree with. You seem to embrace policies of the left or Republican establishment which are in fact left themselves.

Grumps was for Scott Walker. You know nothing

Forum List

Back