You aren't alone if you think there is massive cheating

You are also not alone if you think the earth is flat. In fact there is more evidence for this than for massive cheating in 2022

You are also not alone if you think the earth is flat. In fact there is more evidence for this than for massive cheating in 2022

Were you talking about massive cheating in 2020? Nobody is saying that about the 2022 mid-terms. So, I'll assume you meant the 2020 elections, which means what you wrote about that is crap. It has been factually and scientifically proven that the Earth is not flat. The same cannot be said for the possibility that massive cheating did or didn't happen in the 2020 election. And there WAS evidence of cheating, but the question of how much cheating is undetermined and the amount has never been proven either way. There is a difference between believing in something that has been proven wrong or false and something else that has not.

Last edited:
Were you talking about massive cheating in 2020? Nobody is saying that about the 2022 mid-terms. So, I'll assume you meant the 2020 elections, which means what you wrote about that is crap. It has been factually and scientifically proven that the Earth is not flat. The same cannot be said for the possibility that massive cheating did or didn't happen in the 2020 election. And there WAS evidence of cheating, but the question of how much cheating is undetermined and has never been proven either way. There is a difference between believing in something that has been proven wrong or false and something else that has not.

What evidence?

ere you talking about massive cheating in 2020? Nobody is saying that about the 2022 mid-terms.

From the OP.....Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year,

You do know what year it is, right?

It has been factually and scientifically proven that the Earth is not flat.

You have clearly never spent time discussing this with a flat earther. They say it is all a big cover up and that science is in on it. They say it is done to control mankind. They basically use the exact same arguments the "stolen election" folks use.

The same cannot be said for the possibility that massive cheating did or didn't happen in the 2020 election.

Sure it can

And there WAS evidence of cheating, but the question of how much cheating is undetermined and the amount has never been proven either way.

There is no evidence at all for "massive cheating", which is what the OP stated he was speaking of.

There is a difference between believing in something that has been proven wrong or false and something else that has not.

You really should spend some time having discussions with flat earthers, they are fascinating in their views and how they get around all that "science" that you and I trust when it comes to the earth not being flat.

Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder. Many wonder.

Do you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that many races may not have been honorably won? If so, you are by no means alone.

The main problems we have are:
1. The willingness of so many to cheat or condone cheating
2. The unwillingness of the winning side to acknowledge or admit there is widespread cheating
3. The lack of political will to do anything about it.

Mail in voting with so few safeguards in place is a huge reason for the distrust.

I advocate for mail in votes to be signed and notarized. Otherwise utilize photo voter ID and vote on paper ballots that are hand counted only. Get rid of the machines. It is the only way to restore trust in the system.
Signature "verification" of ballots is a total joke and worse yet, it is a tool that allows biased vote counters to "question" the signatures of ballots that come from districts of a known political slant. So you don't even need to "cheat", this is how close elections are tipped in the favor of your candidate fully within the rules of ballot verification. That is just ONE of the problems we have to fix to restore faith in our election system.

Signature "verification" of ballots is a total joke and worse yet, it is a tool that allows biased vote counters to "question" the signatures of ballots that come from districts of a known political slant. So you don't even need to "cheat", this is how close elections are tipped in the favor of your candidate fully within the rules of ballot verification. That is just ONE of the problems we have to fix to restore faith in our election system.
That's why I think given the serious problems identified and the high level of distrust in the elections, the registration system and process needs to be tightened up to ensure that only citizens vote and re-registration should be required if people do not vote in either the primary or general election to eliminate those who no longer live in their city or state. Those living in the same city but move to a different precinct should be required to file a change of address to keep their voter registration valid.

That's why I think given the serious problems identified and the high level of distrust in the elections, the registration system and process needs to be tightened up to ensure that only citizens vote and re-registration should be required if people do not vote in either the primary or general election to eliminate those who no longer live in their city or state. Those living in the same city but move to a different precinct should be required to file a change of address to keep their voter registration valid.
The results are in.
You lost again.

I find myself unwilling to believe that a country that is so massively unhappy with the results of democrat policies just turned around and voted Democrat.

Why would people who believe so overwhelmingly that this country is headed in the wrong direction vote to continue that direction?
Because Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

Disclaimer: While I KNOW there was cheating in 2020 and this year, I honestly don't KNOW that it was sufficient to overturn any election. But because the rank and file citizen cannot KNOW, I wonder. Many wonder.

Do you have that feeling in the pit of your stomach that many races may not have been honorably won? If so, you are by no means alone.

The main problems we have are:
1. The willingness of so many to cheat or condone cheating
2. The unwillingness of the winning side to acknowledge or admit there is widespread cheating
3. The lack of political will to do anything about it.

Mail in voting with so few safeguards in place is a huge reason for the distrust.

I advocate for mail in votes to be signed and notarized. Otherwise utilize photo voter ID and vote on paper ballots that are hand counted only. Get rid of the machines. It is the only way to restore trust in the system.
No.

Forum List

Back