You Can Grope Women, Pay Them Off, And Still Be An 'Icon'...IF You Are A Democrat...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Joe Scarborough: You Can Grope Women And Still Be An 'Icon,' As Long As You're A Dem. [VIDEO]

'Joe Scarborough started Monday by defending Rep. John Conyers Jr, even in the midst of sexual harassment allegations raised against him and his subsequent stepping down as ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee.

Despite the allegations of sexual misconduct against the congressman, including a 2015 settlement of $27,000 to a woman Conyers had apparently fired due to her refusal to cooperate with the congressman’s sexual demands, Joe Scarborough claimed that Conyers is an “icon” who, even in the midst of scandal, deserves to be praised for his past work.

“But he is still an icon,” Mika Brzezinski stated.

Scarborough then went on to list many of the congressman’s accomplishments but omitted any detail of the allegations against him.

“Tell me, what do you call this person before this happened, a guy who was a Korean war veteran, a guy who when he got into congress there were four black members in Congress, a guy who single-handedly started the congressional black caucus,” Scarborough stated. He then mentioned his role in helping Rosa Parks and his presence in Selma.

“I would call that an icon, I would call that an icon and if you’re offended by that, if you’re offended by Nancy Pelosi calling a man like that an icon, well let me just say that you remind me an awful lot of the Bible thumpers I grew up with.”

So after defending a sexual harasser / deviant of not only sexual misc0nduct but also of stealing / mis-appropriating tax dollars to pay off his victims, Scarborough takes a shot at / attempts to demonize Christians who condemn sexual assault, theft, etc..........

Bwuhahaha......

The Left are stooping to new lows in their hypocrisy and defense of their sexual predators....

Obviously you can sexually molest children if you wrap yourself in the flag and Jesus.

The right is stooping to new lows in their hypocrisy and defense of child molesters.

Obviously you can sexually molest children if you wrap yourself in the flag and Jesus.

The right is stooping to new lows in their hypocrisy and defense of child molesters.

Show me the conviction of Moore, how about a credible victim, maybe confirm an autograph? Due process as Nancy says.

sex%2Bdemocrats.jpg

Joe Scarborough: You Can Grope Women And Still Be An 'Icon,' As Long As You're A Dem. [VIDEO]

'Joe Scarborough started Monday by defending Rep. John Conyers Jr, even in the midst of sexual harassment allegations raised against him and his subsequent stepping down as ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee.

Despite the allegations of sexual misconduct against the congressman, including a 2015 settlement of $27,000 to a woman Conyers had apparently fired due to her refusal to cooperate with the congressman’s sexual demands, Joe Scarborough claimed that Conyers is an “icon” who, even in the midst of scandal, deserves to be praised for his past work.

Scarborough then went on to list many of the congressman’s accomplishments but omitted any detail of the allegations against him.

“Tell me, what do you call this person before this happened, a guy who was a Korean war veteran, a guy who when he got into congress there were four black members in Congress, a guy who single-handedly started the congressional black caucus,” Scarborough stated. He then mentioned his role in helping Rosa Parks and his presence in Selma.

“I would call that an icon, I would call that an icon and if you’re offended by that, if you’re offended by Nancy Pelosi calling a man like that an icon, well let me just say that you remind me an awful lot of the Bible thumpers I grew up with.”

So after defending a sexual harasser / deviant of not only sexual misc0nduct but also of stealing / mis-appropriating tax dollars to pay off his victims, Scarborough takes a shot at / attempts to demonize Christians who condemn sexual assault, theft, etc..........

Bwuhahaha......

The Left are stooping to new lows in their hypocrisy and defense of their sexual predators....

Sexual predators seem to be migrating to either politics or the Catholic church, and both for the same reason.

They just want the political protection and immunity that goes along with their jobs.

You people are all nuts, left and right.

That's the bottom line.

That's the bottom line.

The right is crazy. We are crazy because we want a balanced budget. Who does that, right?

We are crazy because we want a secure border. That is just inhumane.

We are crazy because we oppose infanticide via abortion. Who wants to care for a kid they can't afford, that's just crazy.

Good call.

Bwuhahaha......

You leave out he gets a tax deduction for that pay off,,Smart guy

Bwuhahaha......

Conyers steals tax dollars, pays off his victims, then gets a tax deduction for the money he stole?

That was brilliant....right up until the point where he got caught. :p

Bwuhahaha......

Conyers steals tax dollars, pays off his victims, then gets a tax deduction for the money he stole?

That was brilliant....right up until the point where he got caught. :p
YES He trump and Moore are still standing

That's the bottom line.
Taz A man like trump in the WH can do it to us He has that magic touch of turning gold into s--t
So far it has been just the opposite. He has turned Obama's sh*t into 'gold'
- Higher GDP
- Higher Stock Market
- Lower unemployment
- Lower number of Americans on Food Stamps
- - Lower number of Americans on Unemployment

who are the child molesters exactly? more nonsense from the left. It must be Monday.

Al Franken: I can't say that my hand hasn't been on any asses - Hot Air

'He’s really going with the spin that three different women felt his hands on their butts purely accidentally, huh? Accuser Lindsay Menz said Franken’s hand “was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.” The first anonymous accuser who spoke to HuffPost claimed “He grabbed my buttocks during a photo op.” The second anonymous accuser alleged that Franken “cupped my butt” and then, when she excused herself to go to the bathroom, he supposedly leaned in and asked if he could go with her.'

'Stewart Smalley's Response?

“I take thousands and thousands of pictures, sometimes in crowded and chaotic situations.”

'Interviewer Cathy Wurzer asked Franken if more women might step forward “to accuse you of groping, patting, whatever, or is this it?”

If you had said to me two weeks ago that a woman was going to say that I had made her uncomfortable and disrespected her in one of these ways I would have said ‘no,’” Franken responded. He added, “So, you know, I don’t know. I can’t say.”

"Why, a man who’s taken thousands of photos in “chaotic situations” might theoretically have found his hand resting on thousands of women’s asses. Each of his colleagues in the Senate has also taken thousands of photos with constituents yet, oddly enough, only Franken seems to consistently run into this “accidental ass-grab” problem.

Why is it that Ben Sasse and Dick Durbin and Jeff Flake and Chuck Schumer, etc etc, never seem to end a backslapping moment with voters with a handful of cheek?

Or do they?

The day is young and more revelations are coming to Capitol Hill. Franken is the first but he won’t be the last."

:p

Al Franken: I can't say that my hand hasn't been on any asses - Hot Air

'He’s really going with the spin that three different women felt his hands on their butts purely accidentally, huh? Accuser Lindsay Menz said Franken’s hand “was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek.” The first anonymous accuser who spoke to HuffPost claimed “He grabbed my buttocks during a photo op.” The second anonymous accuser alleged that Franken “cupped my butt” and then, when she excused herself to go to the bathroom, he supposedly leaned in and asked if he could go with her.'

'Stewart Smalley's Response?

“I take thousands and thousands of pictures, sometimes in crowded and chaotic situations.”

'Interviewer Cathy Wurzer asked Franken if more women might step forward “to accuse you of groping, patting, whatever, or is this it?”

If you had said to me two weeks ago that a woman was going to say that I had made her uncomfortable and disrespected her in one of these ways I would have said ‘no,’” Franken responded. He added, “So, you know, I don’t know. I can’t say.”
truly sad. I can only conclude he really did it. I mean there is another way of phrasing that that doesn't make him look guilty. and that could have been, I'm not sure what these women are referring to, I take photos with many people, if they say I did that, I'd have to say I don't recall doing that and I wouldn't do that ever. but he doesn't so, it is now my position based on his acknowledgement that he must have a shitload of women who he did it to. If he can't remember. So now he is admitting he doesn't have the mental capability to hold office since he can't remember what he does. He should step down.

Forum List

Back