Did the lead Democrat in Congress encourage Israelis to commit an insurrection?

Schumer called for an election, not an insurrection. THREAD FAIL!!!
He called for the Israeli people to kick the Prime Minister out of his elected office. Absolutely disgusting, but he’s playing to all the antisemitic liberals in NY.

He called for the Israeli people to kick the Prime Minister out of his elected office. Absolutely disgusting, but he’s playing to all the antisemitic liberals in NY.
Right now, there are four major obstacles standing in the way of two states, and until they are removed from the equation, there will never be peace in Israel and Gaza and the West Bank.

Those four major obstacles are:

Hamas, and the Palestinians who support and tolerate their evil ways.

Radical right-wing Israelis in government and society.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I will explain each in detail.

I have known Prime Minister Netanyahu for a long time. While we have vehemently disagreed on many occasions, I will always respect his extraordinary bravery for Israel on the battlefield as a younger man. I believe in his heart his highest priority is the security of Israel.

However, I also believe Prime Minister Netanyahu has lost his way by allowing his political survival to take precedence over the best interests of Israel.

At this critical juncture, I believe a new election is the only way to allow for a healthy and open decision-making process about the future of Israel, at a time when so many Israelis have lost their confidence in the vision and direction of their government.

I also believe a majority of the Israeli public will recognize the need for change, and I believe that holding a new election once the war starts to wind down would give Israelis an opportunity to express their vision for the post-war future.

Of course, the United States cannot dictate the outcome of an election, nor should we try. That is for the Israeli public to decide
— a public that I believe understands better than anybody that Israel cannot hope to succeed as a pariah opposed by the rest of the world.

As a democracy, Israel has the right to choose its own leaders, and we should let the chips fall where they may. But the important thing is that Israelis are given a choice. There needs to be a fresh debate about the future of Israel after October 7.

In my opinion, that is best accomplished by holding an election.

Right now, there are four major obstacles standing in the way of two states, and until they are removed from the equation, there will never be peace in Israel and Gaza and the West Bank.

Those four major obstacles are:

Hamas, and the Palestinians who support and tolerate their evil ways.

Radical right-wing Israelis in government and society.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

I will explain each in detail.

I have known Prime Minister Netanyahu for a long time. While we have vehemently disagreed on many occasions, I will always respect his extraordinary bravery for Israel on the battlefield as a younger man. I believe in his heart his highest priority is the security of Israel.

However, I also believe Prime Minister Netanyahu has lost his way by allowing his political survival to take precedence over the best interests of Israel.

At this critical juncture, I believe a new election is the only way to allow for a healthy and open decision-making process about the future of Israel, at a time when so many Israelis have lost their confidence in the vision and direction of their government.

I also believe a majority of the Israeli public will recognize the need for change, and I believe that holding a new election once the war starts to wind down would give Israelis an opportunity to express their vision for the post-war future.

Of course, the United States cannot dictate the outcome of an election, nor should we try. That is for the Israeli public to decide
— a public that I believe understands better than anybody that Israel cannot hope to succeed as a pariah opposed by the rest of the world.

As a democracy, Israel has the right to choose its own leaders, and we should let the chips fall where they may. But the important thing is that Israelis are given a choice. There needs to be a fresh debate about the future of Israel after October 7.

In my opinion, that is best accomplished by holding an election.

1) I appreciate your courteous tone.

2) Bibi lost his brother, the only Israeli killed and the commander of the operation, as he saved innocent Jews from the terrorists at Entebbe. I just wanted to mention the sacrifice the entire Netanyahu family has given for Israel, and to save the Jews that haters want dead.

3) Israel has made offers of a two-state solution before, and they have been turned down because it was conditioned that the Arabs accept Israel’s right to exist. Now, after Israel has suffered the most savage, barbaric torture to death of Jews since the Holocaust, should Israel now make an offer? That would be negotiating with terrorists.

4) IMO, Biden should pressure Egypt to accept these Gazans, as most of them are Egyptian anyway, at last temporarily, while Israel eradicates all,that remains of HAMAS. Then, after Israel is satisfied that the barbarians who promised they would keep committing Oct 7th until their genocide of Jews is complete have been eradicated, THEN there can be discussions, if Israel agrees. But NOW is not the time.

1) I appreciate your courteous tone.

2) Bibi lost his brother, the only Israeli killed and the commander of the operation, as he saved innocent Jews from the terrorists at Entebbe. I just wanted to mention the sacrifice the entire Netanyahu family has given for Israel.

3) Israel has made offers of a two-state solution before, and they have been turned down because it was conditioned that the Arabs accept Israel’s right to exist. Now, after Israel has suffered the most savage, barbaric torture to death of Jews since the Holocaust, should Israel now make an offer? That would be negotiating with terrorists.

4) IMO, Biden should pressure Egypt to accept these Gazans, as most of them are Egyptian anyway, at last temporarily, while Israel eradicates all,that remains of HAMAS. Then, after Israel is satisfied that the barbarians who promised they would keep committing Oct 7th until their genocide of Jews is complete have been eradicated, THEN there can be discussions, if Israel agrees. But NOW is not the time.
That was all from Chuck Schumer's speech. But I can appreciate your post.

That was all from Chuck Schumer's speech. But I can appreciate your post.
That explains why all of a sudden you became courteous!

That said, Schumer still has no business telling the citizens of an ally country to kick their leader out of office. It’s especially bad since he’s a Jew.

If I take half your stuff and promise to give you 1/3rd of it back contingent on you agreeing it was okay for me to take the other 2/3rd, you going to go along with that? (Given your money-grubbing nature, I'd say no.)

Why do you think the Palestinians wouldn't be too keen on that plan, either.

you delusional girl... Hamas isn't the problem, it's just the rash it's broken out into this week.

I'm an old man, and the Arabs and Israelis have been going at it for pretty much all of my life, and will probably still be going at it after I am gone.

Why is this my problem again?

That explains why all of a sudden you became courteous!

That said, Schumer still has no business telling the citizens of an ally country to kick their leader out of office. It’s especially bad since he’s a Jew.
I'm not afraid to give back what I take from you or anybody.

He listed 4 reasons there is no peace. Hamas was Number one.

How many elections has Israel had in the last 6 years and why?

Furthermore,

"But in his own private ranting against Netanyahu, Trump has made it abundantly clear that his fury at Netanyahu is driven more by preexisting personal animus than by the Israeli leader’s performance in office during the Gaza offensive. The former president has derisively compared the “very weak” Netanyahu to the majority of American Jewish voters who support Democratic President Joe Biden, and has assailed Netanyahu’s intelligence and alleged corruption."

MAGANUTS are not fact based and have become the touchy feely party of whiners.

BLM attacked the Capitol and our legislators on Jan 6th when Congress was trying to certify the election victory of Joe Biden in the Electoral College?

The Hell you say!

Of course you're trotting out that phony equivocation, again, SOSO. Those were race riots in response to the murder of George Floyd, and had nothing to do with the counting of EC vote that elected the president.
Nice spin no dice. Your side way better at riots and burning shit down.

But you dont notice when you burn loot and murder

I'm not afraid to give back what I take from you or anybody.

He listed 4 reasons there is no peace. Hamas was Number one.

How many elections has Israel had in the last 6 years and why?

Furthermore,

"But in his own private ranting against Netanyahu, Trump has made it abundantly clear that his fury at Netanyahu is driven more by preexisting personal animus than by the Israeli leader’s performance in office during the Gaza offensive. The former president has derisively compared the “very weak” Netanyahu to the majority of American Jewish voters who support Democratic President Joe Biden, and has assailed Netanyahu’s intelligence and alleged corruption."

MAGANUTS are not fact based and have become the touchy feely party of whiners.
And there goes the courtesy….and back with the insults.

NOW is not the time to talk about a two-state solution. The Palestinians had more than one chance, and they blew it. Priority right now is to eradicate HAMAS.

And sorry if we’re “whining” after the Muslim monsters did what they did on Oct 7th - savage beyond words - and Israel is focused on its objective of making sure the monsters don’t continue their attempt at the genocide of Jews.

In his speech, Schumer called for the citizens of an allied nation - Israel - to throw Netanyahu out of office and choose a new Prime Minister. What business does he have encouraging Israelis to commit an Insurrection against the Israeli leader whose goal it is to wipe out HAMAS?!

Joe Lieberman says he’s never heard anything like it!

(A far-left liberal Jew blaming Israel. With friends like him, who needs enemies?)

You would support Hitler if you could.

And there goes the courtesy….and back with the insults.

NOW is not the time to talk about a two-state solution. The Palestinians had more than one chance, and they blew it. Priority right now is to eradicate HAMAS.

And sorry if we’re “whining” after the Muslim monsters did what they did on Oct 7th - savage beyond words - and Israel is focused on its objective of making sure the monsters don’t continue their attempt at the genocide of Jews.
You first.

You lie about Schumer as well as elections being insurrections.

Then you whine about being called out on the lie.

You would support Hitler if you could.
More one liner troll BS.

1710793902063.png

Nice spin no dice. Your side way better at riots and burning shit down.

But you dont notice when you burn loot and murder

Race riots are not an attack on the seat of Government.

I have never looted, murdered anyone or committed arson nor have I supported anyone who does.

The MAGANUTS can't say they've never supported violent opposition to the transfer of power after they lose an election.

Do you call the convicted Capitol rioters hostages too?

You first.

You lie about Schumer as well as elections being insurrections.

Then you whine about being called out on the lie.
I don’t hear you calling out the lying Dems calling Jan 6th an insurrection, nor the Dems using that lie to try and kick Trump off the ballot.

What Schumer is doing is undermining the leader of an ally, trying to turn his constituents against him and kick him out of power.

Dems are disgusting.

Race riots are not an attack on the seat of Government.

I have never looted, murdered anyone or committed arson nor have I supported anyone who does.

The MAGANUTS can't say they've never supported violent opposition to the transfer of power after they lose an election.

Do you call the convicted Capitol rioters hostages too?
Yup and they should get pardoned.

Your side attacked a Federal Court house for months. Threw feces, piss, and rotten crap at Federal officers. Burnt buildings.

So take your outrage and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Obama hated Bibi, and he still does. He’s pulling all the anti-Israel strings.

Sort of a figure of speech, like “bloodbath”. :dunno:
What’s wrong with bloodbath? It’s true that if Biden wins, he will kill off traditional cars and leave people stuck with expensive EVs that constantly need charging. It will indeed be a bloodbath.

Forum List

Back