🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Can't Make This Up: Obama Admin Offers $5 Million Reward For Al Qeada Leader Released From Gitmo

My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

US government offering 5M reward for Al Qaeda leader freed from Gitmo Fox News
"Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush administration and put into a Saudi Arabian "rehabilitation" program. However, al-Rubaysh returned to the battlefield and now serves as a top leader with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- one of the most dangerous Al Qaeda affiliates. "

Morons here, total fucking morons.

th

Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush

worth repeating since the OP is clueless or ignores how 43 F'd up ... prolly both.

Obama repairs RW mistakes ..

My oh my. This cotton pickin administration led by a non-natural born Citizen is pathetic.

"Ibrahim al-Rubaysh was originally released in 2006 by the George W. Bush administration and put into a Saudi Arabian "rehabilitation" program. However, al-Rubaysh returned to the battlefield and now serves as a top leader with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- one of the most dangerous Al Qaeda affiliates. "

And more proof that releasing them isn't the right thing to do, no?

Nope. You held me like that and I'd burn this fucking place to the ground.

Nope. You held me like that and I burn this fucking place to the ground.
?

?
Anyone who was held there and doesn't want to destroy the US is an idiot, or a person so nice even Jesus says ah fuck it, you win.

I am fairly convinced Steve McGarrett is a false flag operation.

?
Anyone who was held there and doesn't want to destroy the US is an idiot, or a person so nice even Jesus says ah fuck it, you win.
And that's why none should ever be released. Instead it should be filling back up!!!

?
And that's why none should ever be released. Instead it should be filling back up!!!
They should have been executed.

?
They should have been executed.
Sounds like the US. We're good at killing innocents. At least they would have escaped that shithole.

The poor , peaceful, innocent , jihadist may even had been waterboarded or harshly interrogated before his release.
The Horrors. !!!

worth repeating since the OP is clueless or ignores how 43 F'd up ... prolly both.

Just think all of those recent deadly terrorists Obama's released who are going to put our troops in harms way.

Just think all of those recent deadly terrorists Obama's relessed who are going to put our troops in harms way.
From your own OP the one they want Bush let go dumbass.

Just think all of those recent deadly terrorists Obama's relessed who are going to put our troops in harms way.
From your own OP the one they want Bush let go dumbass.
Nope. I am referring to the recent ones released.

Forum List

Back