You’d Better Believe This Is Obama’s America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Isn’t it ironic that President Obama, having acquired the highest office in the land by agitating — all his political life — against privilege and discrimination, is now systematically wielding his executive power lawlessly to favor his friends and punish his enemies?

We are witnessing an unmistakable pattern from Obama and those under his command of establishing different rules for different groups of Americans. I’m not just referring to his opportunistic championing of the “poor” and his vendetta against the “wealthy” or his relentless vilification of “fat cat banks,” big corporations, private jet owners and the insurance, oil, coal, natural gas and nuclear power industries. It goes well beyond that.

Read more @ You'd Better Believe This Is Obama's America

One piece in the article that hits home:

Consider his tenacious alignment with unions, forever overlooking their misconduct and granting them special privileges and protection.

None of this is a secret. He's been quite open about changing this country. I don't think very many of us really paid attention to what he promised. Now, he's doing everything he can to make it come true. The only problem – the constitution is slowing him down! :evil:

Isn’t it ironic that President Obama, having acquired the highest office in the land by agitating — all his political life — against privilege and discrimination, is now systematically wielding his executive power lawlessly to favor his friends and punish his enemies?

We are witnessing an unmistakable pattern from Obama and those under his command of establishing different rules for different groups of Americans. I’m not just referring to his opportunistic championing of the “poor” and his vendetta against the “wealthy” or his relentless vilification of “fat cat banks,” big corporations, private jet owners and the insurance, oil, coal, natural gas and nuclear power industries. It goes well beyond that.

Read more @ You'd Better Believe This Is Obama's America

One piece in the article that hits home:

Consider his tenacious alignment with unions, forever overlooking their misconduct and granting them special privileges and protection.

None of this is a secret. He's been quite open about changing this country. I don't think very many of us really paid attention to what he promised. Now, he's doing everything he can to make it come true. The only problem – the constitution is slowing him down! :evil:

:boohoo:

Thrill to the victor. Sometimes politics is a bit partisan and favors are doled out to supporters. Get over it.

Forum List

Back