You ever sat on your own sunglasses

MF accidentally placed them on my front seat while getting gas and cane back to sit on it and crack the center frame

So F hot outside to pay attention

F me

Sorry, I don't do stupid shit too often, I pay attention to what I'm doing. I buy my sunglasses from Zeiss who makes aviator glasses used by the military which have an elastic band which holds them on my head so I don't need to take them off even when not using them! Problem is they are real expensive.

MF accidentally placed them on my front seat while getting gas and cane back to sit on it and crack the center frame

So F hot outside to pay attention

F me
I bought a brand new pair about 6 months ago. About six or so days later, I went to switch from my sunglasses back to my regular ones as I was driving and as it was starting to get dark. I picked them up and one of the earpieces just fell off for no reason. I had to balance them on my nose the rest of the way home. Trying to fix them was a lot of fun since I need my glasses to see things like microscopic screws.

Did that to my sunglasses, broke both arms. Was able to attach them and super glue on the hinges then, I used shrink tubing over that. They work but no more folding.

R.a05dc490af9789eb104581190029d03f

So... really big and saggy! Got it!

LOL
And very, very stiff and connected to a very rigid tether.

My sunglasses are prescription and were over $500 bucks so I'm very careful with them.
Before I needed glasses I always bought the nice ones but after losing a half dozen of em over the side of the boat I just bought cheap ones to take on the boat.
I hated wearing a leash on em because you constantly sweat on em or get sunscreen on em.
I tried the auto inflating devices that go off when they get wet but try keeping a pair of glasses dry all the time.
Reminds me of my buddies auto inflate wade life vest that worked the same way. He sure was proud of em.
Until he waded into knee deep water to take a shit and rolled backwards into the water and his vest inflated.
I never laughed so hard in my life watching him flounder around trying to get his feet under him with his shorts around his ankles.
He then went and bought the one I use that has a rip cord.

My sunglasses are prescription and were over $500 bucks so I'm very careful with them.
Before I needed glasses I always bought the nice ones but after losing a half dozen of em over the side of the boat I just bought cheap ones to take on the boat.
I hated wearing a leash on em because you constantly sweat on em or get sunscreen on em.
I tried the auto inflating devices that go off when they get wet but try keeping a pair of glasses dry all the time.
Reminds me of my buddies auto inflate wade life vest that worked the same way. He sure was proud of em.
Until he waded into knee deep water to take a shit and rolled backwards into the water and his vest inflated.
I never laughed so hard in my life watching him flounder around trying to get his feet under him with his shorts around his ankles.
He then went and bought the one I use that has a rip cord.

I have a case that holds 12 pairs of glasses.
I found some online sites that have super cheap glasses that are very sturdy and pretty nice.
And I wait till they have special sales in the summer when I "buy one get one free". So I get one pair of plain spec and one pair of sunglasses in the same frames.

Pretty nice. Don't get bored with my glasses and can switch out when I want.

I have a case that holds 12 pairs of glasses.
I found some online sites that have super cheap glasses that are very sturdy and pretty nice.
And I wait till they have special sales in the summer when I "buy one get one free". So I get one pair of plain spec and one pair of sunglasses in the same frames.

Pretty nice. Don't get bored with my glasses and can switch out when I want.

I dont wear sunglasses all that often.
I wear em when fishing so you can see into the water,it's amazing what you miss when you dont wear polarized sunglasses when fishing.
And I wear when the sun is low and I'm driving.
Thats about it.

Forum List

Back