You ever sat on your own sunglasses

I dont wear sunglasses all that often.
I wear em when fishing so you can see into the water,it's amazing what you miss when you dont wear polarized sunglasses when fishing.
And I wear when the sun is low and I'm driving.
Thats about it.

Yeah, I tried on polarized sunglasses one time........................WOW! They rocked my world!!!!
I'd love some RayBans in some different styles............but I aint got that kind of money.

The lifespan of sunglasses has an inverse correlation with the lifespan of said glasses.

I don't remember ever sitting on a pair, but there have been two times that I have found them underneath me in the bed when I wake up in the morning. The amazing thing is that they were never once broken either time. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I never use sunglasses - only crystalglasses for my Cuba Libre, but I did drop my sun-specs into the loo whilst trying to get "him" out.

Wait...you wear sunglasses in bed:p
No, but I am a person who has to wear regular glasses and because I do have a habit of leaving them on when I go to bed, there have been two times that I have found them underneath me when I wake up and yes, they amazingly were not damaged in any way either time. Actually, they were nicely folded up both times. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sat on sunglasses? Big deal. You ever sat on your own balls?

Have you?

apeballs.jpeg

No, but I am a person who has to wear regular glasses and because I do have a habit of leaving them on when I go to bed, there have been two times that I have found them underneath me when I wake up and yes, they amazingly were not damaged in any way either time. Actually, they were nicely folded up both times. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I feel really lucky to only need my glasses when driving or watching TV.
I really like to read in bed so I love not needing glasses to read.

MF accidentally placed them on my front seat while getting gas and cane back to sit on it and crack the center frame

So F hot outside to pay attention

F me
This never ending saga of special messages from on high should finally convince you to stay indoors for the rest of your life .
Too much stress and your brain will split one day .
This will naturally be a blessing from our view but you may not agree .

Have you considered renting with other obsessives and neurotics so you can pass your days and nights telling each other your riveting and death defying experiences ?
It would be a great kindness for us .

MF accidentally placed them on my front seat while getting gas and cane back to sit on it and crack the center frame

So F hot outside to pay attention

F me
I took my kids to the mall one day about 20 or so years ago.
I bought a pair of 2 or 300.00 serenghetti sunglasses. Honestly forget how much it's been so long.
Anyhow I got home and my wife gave me the 3rd degree about buying expensive glasses that I would either break or lose.

I still have them and wear them every day. They outlasted my wife 😆

Did have to take them in and have new nose pads installed about 10 years ago.

The key to expensive glasses lasting decades is never let them leave the vehicle. I buy 10 dollar glasses when I go to the lake or concerts or whatever.
I never wear my good ones outside the vehicle except occasionally when gardening.

Forum List

Back