"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

Damn. If that that's what he said to Trump, I'd hate to see what he said to Biden or Obama.

Says the nimrod that sucks tRump's dick, who sucks Putins dick. Really you just can't make this shit up.
MAGA

Do these sort of thoughts often go through your head? Like how often are you thinking of their dicks?

Well, Obama promised your dembots would be more flexible for Putin…so hopefully it doesn’t hurt

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?
Graham is a cracker

if Trump says the press always lies, how can Putin be faulted for making the same claim? If Trump insists that judges are biased and calls the criminal justice system a "laughingstock", what is to stop Putin from doing the same? If Trump accuses opposition politicians of treason merely for failing to applaud his words, what standing will Americans have to protest the jailing of prisoners of conscience in other lands?

You just said we should be thankful that Trump lost.

Exactly. It's better he lost than the USA lost. For the USA I still have some hope.

That means you believe we should be thankful for that lying senile pedophile.

If this are your words to describe your situation then let me nevertheless say "yes". I'm convoinced this is 1000 plus 1 time better for the whole world. But you should nevertheless also take care on your own existence which you destroy with your own hate speech and your contempt for a Christian lifestyle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back