"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

Thanks. It's great news. December 21st 2021? Biden is president.
/-----/ Dementia Joe had nothing to do with the low crop yields in Brazil. My point was to the Trump-hater who said the US Soy farmer's never recovered.

Trump did win. The only way brain dead Joe could get elected was if the election was rigged.

You should accept that Trump lost and every day you should thank your creator on your knees that Donald Trump is now in the moment not president of the USA.

Last edited:
You should accept that Trump lost and every day you should thank your creator on your knees that Donald Trump is now in the moment not president of the USA. Joe Biden is the very best man now.
Yeah, we are all thankful for 8% inflation, $4.50 gas, our uncontrolled border, the Afghanistan debacle and war in Ukraine.

Graham is one of the great two-faced assholes in the Senate.

He bashed Trump all during the 2016 campaign and then visited Trump in the White House to suck his dick on a nearly weekly basis.

He has no integrity. Zero.

Trump lost the House, the Senate and the White House. He has destroyed the GOP.

Graham was right. Too bad he has spent the last four years suckling at Trump's man tits and aiding and abetting Trump's odious behavior.

Here's what else Graham said that he promptly forgot:

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

McCain was mentioned in the video........them both going to Iraq to take care of business.

Trump also called them both out for being War Mongers and using the Wars for personal gain.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?
Graham and his gang of RINOs fucked up Trump's presidentcy by always agreeing and working with the democrats and against Trump

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?
Graham doesn't deserve much credit for suddenly seeing the light. It's really a no brainer. But, in Trump's defense, he did the best he could given his gross lack of qualifications for the office. He never really wanted the job that goes with being President; he just wanted the headlines and adulation from the mentally challenged who supported him.

I do not discuss about Mr. president Joe Biden. But I would perhaps execute Mr. Donald Trump because of high treason.
You just said we should be thankful that Trump lost. That means you believe we should be thankful for that lying senile pedophile.

Graham doesn't deserve much credit for suddenly seeing the light. It's really a no brainer. But, in Trump's defense, he did the best he could given his gross lack of qualifications for the office. He never really wanted the job that goes with being President; he just wanted the headlines and adulation from the mentally challenged who supported him.
Not true. Trump was given nothing but bad press and media coverage with an added dose of near all entertainers. The politicians even helped. What he had issues with is that the swamp's tentacles were deep and far reaching. Our government is like a volcano explosion with the lava slowly expanding and it likes it that way. There will be no interfering with it.

Lady Lindsey may have finally shat the bed if he actually said that to Trump. He tried using Trump, just like nearly all other RINOs. I'd trust Tulsi Gabbard's word before Graham's. At least with her you'd know where you stand. The same is true of Rand Paul.

Ya Tulsi stands with tRump and Putin the genius for sure!!!
MAGA

Graham and his gang of RINOs fucked up Trump's presidentcy by always agreeing and working with the democrats and against Trump
Nope. Trump did that all on his own. Nothing new. Look at his track record the past 40 years.

Forum List

Back