You getting text messages from Trump?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Have gotten them sporadically for the last week or so then today alone 4 more.
What the literal fuck.... I've never donated to him nor any other candidate in the last decade. Not volunteered, not signed up for a yard sign. Nothing...
I did sign a petition some months ago for a local tax issue but don't recall giving out my phone number.

So how am I now being spammed with text messages and how do I make it stop?

Screenshot_20181105-160333_Messages.jpg

What the literal fuck.... I've never donated to him nor any other candidate in the last decade. Not volunteered, not signed up for a yard sign. Nothing...
I did sign a petition some months ago for a local tax issue but don't recall giving out my phone number.

View attachment 226971
Yes, because I confirmed a ticket at a trump rally. Now they are spamming my phone.

• Banned

View attachment 226971
Yes, because I confirmed a ticket at a trump rally. Now they are spamming my phone.
Well that isn't it. No way in hell I would waste my time to see a politician at a rally.

View attachment 226971
Well that isn't it. No way in hell I would waste my time to see a politician at a rally.
Normally I wouldn't, either. But I want my 16 year old son to understand that the awful behavior he witnesses there is not some event in a far away land to be witnessed on the evening news. I want him to see and understand that the people mesmerized by this demagogue and cheering his nasty behavior are his neighbors, coworkers, parents of friends, etc. I want him to understand what a thin veil civilized society really is. Remember, we have a reference point (our long lives) for "normal" that lets us quickly understand how abnormal Trump is. My kids have no such reference point. What is "abnormal", when Trump is the reference point?

People should feel honored to receive a text message from our president. .:thup:

I got 2 a week and a half ago. And after I early voted here in NV., they stopped. My Mexican-American wife caucused for him back in 2016 and my phone is in her name.

Oh! And I felt honored!

Moral to the story: Democraps foolishly believe they have an edge in getting out the vote (Ha-Ha, Hee-Hee!)
Amy Schumer wasted her time..
Cool!

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the gold standard for what we should expect in a politician. ... :thup:
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I'll give him credit where it's due, he has undone almost all of the meat puppet's damage. He's even fixed some Clinton disasters and hopefully we start getting the fuck out of Afghanistan soon. 20 fucking years is enough time. Next time some pissant "state" has some asshole like Bin Laden pulling international terror I hope we drop a tactical nuke and be done with it. If it happens again melt Mecca and let the Jews take back the middle east.

That'll fix it.

You probably won't have to worry about it after election day but of course you know that. My guess is that the post is span.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the gold standard for what we should expect in a politician. ... :thup:
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I'll give him credit where it's due, he has undone almost all of the meat puppet's damage. He's even fixed some Clinton disasters and hopefully we start getting the fuck out of Afghanistan soon. 20 fucking years is enough time. Next time some pissant "state" has some asshole like Bin Laden pulling international terror I hope we drop a tactical nuke and be done with it. If it happens again melt Mecca and let the Jews take back the middle east.

That'll fix it.

I have to agree!
Time to jettison Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back