You gotta admit, Hillary doesn't through people under the Bus.

Even though Hillary Clinton voted to go into Iraq, she admits her vote was a mistake.

I thought Saddam was behind 9/11. That's what Bush told us. Remember Bush? You are with us or with the terrorist.?

Hillary has proved two things. She didn't throw Colin Powell under the Bus. It was his own emails that did that.

She didn't blame Bush for lying as the reason she voted for invading.

Republicans blame Obama for things that happened before he was even sworn in. And to a newbie, you would think it was Hillary's vote that took us into Iraq.
Hillary is just proving she believes in wetting her thumb and seeing which way the wind blows.

:slap:

Even though Hillary Clinton voted to go into Iraq, she admits her vote was a mistake.

I thought Saddam was behind 9/11. That's what Bush told us. Remember Bush? You are with us or with the terrorist.?

Hillary has proved two things. She didn't throw Colin Powell under the Bus. It was his own emails that did that.

Republicans blame Obama for things that happened before he was even sworn in. And to a newbie, you would think it was Hillary's vote that took us into Iraq.

the reality was that she didn't have a choice. she was the senator from new york. we had just been attacked. baby bush lied about the intel and the truth is that based on public sentiment at the time, particularly where the attack occurred, she really had no choice, politically.
In other words, you believe personal integrity or dutry to the nation plays no part in Hillary's decision, only personal political considerations do.

Well, Schumer voted for it as well, so, who knows?
I can understand supporting the war but not turning against for purely political reasons.

Through? How do you through someone off a bus? No, they just inexplicably die.

Forum List

Back