You guys notice the board has been hit by many more PROGS?

Right in time for the election, same as four years ago. Some I haven't seen in four years, some just changed their handles.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich & superior, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure. The numbers provide further validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions, which has become common, as if they accept themselves as deviants?
You mean you post here for free?
What are you, a moron?

The gift that keeps on giving. If I'm reading it right "rightwinger" pays to post here :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::21::puke:
Is it just dawning on you that the best posters on this board get paid?
You don’t think I would read all this childish conservative shit for free do you?

Can I have a link to one of your quality posts? I'll bring it back to this thread and we can study it.
Nice try Skippy

I don’t take assignments from amateurs

That sounds like PROG-recoil to me. Won't you offer a single post you consider quality? I'll do the same so we're square. You know, for equality and inclusion?

Right in time for the election, same as four years ago. Some I haven't seen in four years, some just changed their handles.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich & superior, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure. The numbers provide further validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions, which has become common, as if they accept themselves as deviants?
Yes, the Russian pro-Trump trolls working for Putin are increasing their presence, as in 2016.

Retarded

Not true. tRumplings abound.

Speaking of ChiCom trolls..

See, Creep here is a troll, Dana7360 is a bot. China has flooded the board with both.

I have explained this before...

Trump has been the most proChina President in living memory...

When he pulled out of TPP he basically gave China free reign in the Region...

No wonder he went back to them and begged for help in the election... He embarrassed the US with his sobbing begging for help...

What are you, a moron?

The gift that keeps on giving. If I'm reading it right "rightwinger" pays to post here :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::21::puke:
You don’t think I would read all this childish conservative shit for free do you?

Can I have a link to one of your quality posts? I'll bring it back to this thread and we can study it.
Nice try Skippy

That sounds like PROG-recoil to me. Won't you offer a single post you consider quality? I'll do the same so we're square. You know, for equality and inclusion?
Don’t see me starting any whiny threads like this one do you Snowflake?

I notice a lot more thread and post deletions. Censorship is way up.

I think some are just sock accounts for those who have been on the board for awhile.
They are desperate because they realize that most Americans see what they are doing and want no part of it.

See, Creep here is a troll, Dana7360 is a bot. China has flooded the board with both.

No wonder he went back to them and begged for help in the election... He embarrassed the US with his sobbing begging for help...

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21:
China wasn't part of the TPP and it was never enforced. Right, Trump is pro-China, after all he called they and the WHO out over COVID. Trump's been calling China out since day one.

Meanwhile PROGS are bent over for the Chinese, Lebron James is the mascot.

What are you, a moron?

Nice try Skippy

That sounds like PROG-context to me, which is code for PROGS being unprepared to confront context & content to defend themselves.

Factually false.

What are you, a moron?

Nice try Skippy

That sounds like PROG-context to me, which is code for PROGS being unprepared to confront context & content to defend themselves.
Defend what?

Your whiny thread?

Carla Danger.....320 years of history...…..Closed Caption...…..

Who are they now?
Stat-ing-heist the election by the numbers is probably back there somewhere. . . .

He turns up every election, getting paid by someone to remind everyone about how gloomy and stupid it is to even consider anyone but the candidate all the experts tell you should lead the nation and who everyone but you thinks is qualified.

. . . if you don't agree? You a just an ignorant yokel apparently.

:heehee:

I don’t remember this board being overrun with progressives 4 years ago. I do remember the board being overrun with a lot of English as second language types who worshipped a Trump and Putin - many of whom are still here.

I don’t remember this board being overrun with progressives 4 years ago. I do remember the board being overrun with a lot of English as second language types who worshipped a Trump and Putin - many of whom are still here.

Cool. Then surely you can link a post with an English as second language type who worships Putin............Go!

This board is overrun with retarded Canadians and New Zealanders who stupidly believe anyone in America gives a crap about their opinion.

What are you, a moron?

Nice try Skippy

Says the amateur...

Forum List

Back