"You Have Created A Monster And It Will Destroy You!"

Now I was a teenager at the time but involved politically. The protests and the riots were against the D's. Having allowed Black Lives Matter the equivalent of a 50 foot flexi lead they are going to pay big time. You get a big dog out on a 50 footer you no longer control him on the lead.

I can't wait to witness the havoc that will be rained down on the Dems. History is repeating itself.

Democrats did not create BLM.

Also, I do not understand BLM tactics when they crash democratic rallies. It is like BLM is at war with the democratic party.

'"You Have Created A Monster And It Will Destroy You!"'

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

The OP has contrived the lie that the Clinton campaign is somehow 'responsible' for the Black Lives Matters movement, then attempts to attack Clinton with that lie.

The OP has contrived the lie that the Clinton campaign is somehow 'responsible' for the Black Lives Matters movement, then attempts to attack Clinton with that lie.

You have consistently demonstrated that you don't have a clue what a straw man fallacy is, nor any other kind of logical fallacy.

Not clinton alone...we would have to follow the money from the clinton foundation to see how much they funneled to it....I bet it was a lot.....but the entire democrat party has nurtured the hate this group feels......and may they be embraced by that hate....they created it...may it choke them.....

No, the OP is not accusing Shrillary of creating the BLM movement - merely Liberals and Democrats, at-large, for encouraging them, and the Liberally-biased segment of the Lamestream Media for egging them on - with representatives from The Bowel Movement eventually turning on Shrillary like attack dogs, biting the hand that feeds them.

BLM is the new KKK and just as worthless.
Did not know they were burning, torturing, and hanging people.You are a fool.
Its much worse. Its mind manipulation. Starkey, let's remove your head from the sand before it becomes stuck there forever.
So propaganda (if I get your drift) is worse than what the Klan did. You are a monster if you believe that.

The monsters are in the BLM. Everybody matters.

Democrats believe they can win by stirring up class resentments and racial warfare. They will not win. They will create a monster they cannot control. Maybe they already have.

Forum List

Back