You Haven't Done WHAT???

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
This is the thread in which we admit certain things that most other people have done but you unusually haven't. I'll start out:

I've never been stung by a bee or wasp, even though I've been around my share of them.

I've never flown on an Airbus or MD-80 (I book plane tickets with the slogan, if it ain't Boeing I ain't going).

I've never ridden on a horse.

I've never driven a motorcycle.

I've never fucked a woman in a homeless person's shopping cart.

I've never once eaten those horrid-smelling pork rinds or those horrid-looking Cheetos.

I've never had a broken bone, despite being the passenger (NOT the driver, mind you) in a few heinous car accidents.

What say you to your own confessions?

Last edited:
This is the thread in which we admit certain things that most other people have done but you unusually haven't. I'll start out:

I've never been stung by a bee or wasp, even though I've been around my share of them.

I've never flown on an Airbus or MD-80 (I book plane tickets with the slogan, if it ain't Boeing I ain't going).

I've never once eaten those horrid-smelling pork rinds or those horrid-looking Cheetos.

Well, I've never fucked a wasp nest while sitting in a shopping cart being pulled by a horse on the runway of an airport, while eating Cheetos or pork rinds.

But it's on my bucket list now. Thanks :biggrin:.

I've never known a liberal pos that I could stand more than 30 seconds.

Well, I've never fucked a wasp nest while sitting in a shopping cart being pulled by a horse on the runway of an airport, while eating Cheetos or pork rinds.

But it's on my bucket list now. Thanks :biggrin:.

Now THAT'S the spirit!!

"What say you to your own confessions?"

I make my confessions to my Priest on Tuesday and Friday and in between we play Machiavelli * and he drinks Vodka and I have a Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia

I've never had a broken bone, despite being the passenger (NOT the driver, mind you) in a few heinous car accidents.

I have never lost my underwear during a Strip Poker game but everyone else has :eusa_dance:

I have never lost my underwear during a Strip Poker game but everyone else has :eusa_dance:

Remind me never to get in a poker game with you. :biggrin:

"What say you to your own confessions?"

I make my confessions to my Priest on Tuesday and Friday and in between we play Machiavelli * and he drinks Vodka and I have a Martini :smoke:

* Machiavelli (Italian card game) - Wikipedia

Interesting. If I'm not mistaken Machiavelli was the Italian scholar who believed that human nature is inherently evil and so the gov't. should automatically assume that when dealing with the public, yes?

I have never broken a fingernail when shooting one of my Glocks.:smoke:

I have never hunted Deer, but I have hunted SJWs :smoke:

I've done seven out of eight of your never done list.
Did you have a helicopter mom or were you just a pussy?

Of course not. As a kid I was off busy doing my own things without parental panic. Or do you make it a point to shit on every thread you see?

Me too, ma'am. Me too.

Dont tell me you were going for scalps and grew dreadlocks....

Here's another thing I've never done: sit through an entire episode of the sitcom "Friends." Because I found every one of its overpaid, overspoiled, overhyped, overrated, completely untalented, unlikeable actors a punishment to sit through.

I've done seven out of eight of your never done list.
Did you have a helicopter mom or were you just a pussy?

Of course not. As a kid I was off busy doing my own things without parental panic. Or do you make it a point to shit on every thread you see?

Just fucken with you:biggrin:

Oh that's okay then. Sometimes online it's hard to tell the difference between playful banter and nasty trolling. My apologies.

admit certain things that most other people have done but you unusually haven't.
The task of doing this would be immensely easier were there someplace one could look to identify what the hell most people have done. I, for one, don't know most people, let alone what they've done, and I know I've done all sorts of things that many never do and perhaps don't try or want to.

Oh, oh, oh....I just thought of one. I have never attended a public school. I know for a fact most people do.

I've never once not wished:

"Why couldn't I have been born in the 18th Century, then I could have had an affair with Lord Byron at Villa Diodati"

A divine creature who appeals to my decadent side.

lord_byron.jpg

Forum List

Back