You Haven't Done WHAT???

This is the thread in which we admit certain things that most other people have done but you unusually haven't. I'll start out:

I've never been stung by a bee or wasp, even though I've been around my share of them.

I've never flown on an Airbus or MD-80 (I book plane tickets with the slogan, if it ain't Boeing I ain't going).

I've never ridden on a horse.

I've never driven a motorcycle.

I've never fucked a woman in a homeless person's shopping cart.

I've never once eaten those horrid-smelling pork rinds or those horrid-looking Cheetos.

I've never had a broken bone, despite being the passenger (NOT the driver, mind you) in a few heinous car accidents.

What say you to your own confessions?

"I've never been stung by a bee or wasp", oh you are missing one of the great experiences of life getting stung by a hornet, wasp, other hideous flying thing.

Have you had really bad food poisoning? Another treat for the living. Once you've emptied your guts in the first hour your body insists on violent dry heaves every 10 minutes for the next 36 hours. It is such a pleasure and one I highly recommend.

I've never seen an episode or even trailer for Game of Thrones. Or Breaking Bad.

Even as a middle-aged man, I admit I've NEVER understood what smegma is (never cared enough to Google it). I know it's a foreskin issue but I was circumcised at birth so I have zero real knowledge of it. That's another thing I've NEVER experienced.

I never ate just one potato chip; I'm sure of that.

Me neither. You won't see my throwing stones over that.

"You won't see my throwing stones over that."

21d9ae9197b63c35391d3a9295325bef--gall-stones-kidney-stones.jpg

i have never riden a camel and for some reason that is something i want to do

never had kobe steak
never had one hit pot..that shit dont exist but to wimps
never trusted anyone who didnt have a dog
never finished a math test
never taken a drug test
never killed or wounded anyone by mistake....
never felt the need to marry a man to fuck him

I have never had a snake bow up at me that I didn't try to kill.

I have never made it through the entire Matrix2 movie. It puts me to sleep every time.

I have never used apex booty pop cream zant about.

Last edited:
This is the thread in which we admit certain things that most other people have done but you unusually haven't. I'll start out:

I've never been stung by a bee or wasp, even though I've been around my share of them.

I've never flown on an Airbus or MD-80 (I book plane tickets with the slogan, if it ain't Boeing I ain't going).

I've never ridden on a horse.

I've never driven a motorcycle.

I've never fucked a woman in a homeless person's shopping cart.

I've never once eaten those horrid-smelling pork rinds or those horrid-looking Cheetos.

I've never had a broken bone, despite being the passenger (NOT the driver, mind you) in a few heinous car accidents.

What say you to your own confessions?

I have never lost my underwear during a Strip Poker game but everyone else has :eusa_dance:
Um...

Lucy...

You can't lose something you don't wear...

i have never riden a camel and for some reason that is something i want to do

never had kobe steak
never had one hit pot..that shit dont exist but to wimps
never trusted anyone who didnt have a dog
never finished a math test
never taken a drug test
never killed or wounded anyone by mistake....
never felt the need to marry a man to fuck him

Interesting. I agree with you about 1-hit pot, I feel nothing after one hit. It takes me at least a few to get a nice buzz going.

Forum List

Back