🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You hounded Trump for 4+ years.....constantly. Likewise........Let It Out.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Because...............

You left leaning (D)/Liberals 'assaulted' trump for 4+ years.
Likewise, the (R)/Conservatives 'assaulted' obama for 8+ years.

This is where you, EITHER SIDE, "Let it Out" provided you
supply FACTUAL evidence. Actual FACTUAL Evidence.

I'll Start......

The Stock Market.
This is Factual, what might not be factual, is the dates or the reason.

In Summary.

I'm Very Happy with the Stock Market going from 2008 level of .............

Nov '08........10,800 Obama Wins Election
Jan '09.........9.800 Obama Takes Office
Feb '09........8,600 Low Market Value of 8,600
Nov '12....... 14,700 Obama Re-Elected
Jan '13........ 15,600 Obama Again
Nov '16.........20,600 Trump Wins Election
Jan '17........21,300 Trump Takes Office
Nov '20.......29,600 Biden Wins Office

Dow Jones - DJIA - 100 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

Granted, when I say Jan or Nov, Who knows exactly which DAY in that month, but I assume they are being consistent. A different CHART might state 'values' which would be slightly different.

Last edited:
No justice.....no peace.
1608159281221.png

FACTS:

This is a comprehensive list of all Article III and Article IV United States federal judges appointed by President Donald Trump as well as a partial list of Article I federal judicial appointments, excluding appointments to the District of Columbia judiciary.[1]

As of December 16, 2020, the United States Senate has confirmed 232 Article III judges nominated by Trump: three associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 54 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 172 judges for the United States district courts, and three judges for the United States Court of International Trade. Currently, there are 25 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action: One for the courts of appeals, 23 for the district courts, and one for the Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently two vacancies on the U.S. courts of appeals, 45 vacancies on the U.S. district courts, and one vacancy on the U.S. Court of International Trade.[2][3] There are no other announced judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's term.[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, as of December 10, 2020, the Senate has confirmed 24 judges nominated by Trump: eight for the United States Court of Federal Claims, seven for the United States Tax Court, six for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, two for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, and one for the United States Court of Military Commission Review. There are currently six nominations to Article I courts awaiting Senate action, five for the United States Court of Federal Claims and one for the United States Tax Court. There are currently five vacancies on the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and one vacancy on the U.S. Tax Court. Trump designated Susan G. Braden, Margaret M. Sweeney, and Eleni M. Roumel as chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

Regarding Article IV territorial courts, as of November 30, 2020, the Senate has confirmed one judge nominated by Trump. There are currently no vacancies and one nomination awaiting Senate action. Trump has not elevated any judges to the position of chief judge.

Following is a comprehensive list of all Article III and Article IV United States federal judges appointed by President Barack Obama during his presidency, as well as a partial list of Article I federal judicial appointments, excluding appointments to the District of Columbia judiciary.[1]

The total number of Obama Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 329, including two justices to the Supreme Court of the United States, 55 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, 268 judges to the United States district courts, and four judges to the United States Court of International Trade.[2][3] Obama did not make any recess appointments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, Obama made 8 appointments to the United States Tax Court, 3 appointments to the United States Court of Federal Claims, 3 appointments to the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, 2 appointments to the United States Court of Military Commission Review, and 2 appointments to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. He also elevated two chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

On the Article IV territorial courts, President Obama made two appointments and elevated one judge to the position of chief judge.

Thank You^^^^^ rightwinger
See, these are FACTS. Thank You.

Now, FOR those wishing NOT to post here, please POST in another DIFFERENT thread where we can argue the FACTS. LOL.

Forum List

Back