You hounded Trump for 4+ years.....constantly. Likewise........Let It Out.

So, 70 minutes into a thread, we (that's all of us) can see how difficult it is to POST actual FACTS.
So much is opinion.......
True, I understand this this is just some random message board.
But there are plenty of people that post 'stuff' that is not FACT, from both sides.

So, this is a thread about FACTS.
Your message must be a FACT.

So, 70 minutes into a thread, we (that's all of us) can see how difficult it is to POST actual FACTS.
But there are plenty of people that post 'stuff' that is not FACT, from both sides.

I'm very disappointed that the posters here cannot come up with ANY facts that they wish to present?

Does this mean that 99.9% of this site, along with many NEWS sites, can't present FACTS.

FACTS:
The country with the largest population is China, and India is closing in to challenge China.

Population by Country (2020) - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

1608168679475.png

I'm very disappointed that the posters here cannot come up with ANY facts that they wish to present?

Does this mean that 99.9% of this site, along with many NEWS sites, can't present FACTS.

FACTS:
The country with the largest population is China, and India is closing in to challenge China.

What facts would you consider acceptable?

Do alternative facts count?

FACTS:

What facts would you consider acceptable?

Do alternative facts count?

Well, I suspect that the (R) are the originators of the "alternative facts" mantra. Which is NOT acceptable.
My originations come from "Kelly Conway" a trump supporter. LOL. This is a FACT.
Yup, Kelly loves those 'alternative facts.

Where in this thread, we ask for FACTS.

Joe Biden, president elect told us the American people "owe illegals" that we are somehow indebted to them for breaking our laws, raping and killing our citizens, trafficking drugs into the country. There's a fact for you chew on that.

NOW they want to accept an election!!!!!!!!!!!
Democrats accepted the election. But how he got to winning was the questionable part. Russian bots out a massive amount of misinformation on the internet about Clinton and favorable misinformation about Dump.

Democrats are traitors, sorry
Again, just provide some FACTS.
That is the key word here.
FACTS.
You want to spread opinion, that is the other thread(s).
Now, bring some FACTS or move along.

Because...............

You left leaning (D)/Liberals 'assaulted' trump for 4+ years.
Likewise, the (R)/Conservatives 'assaulted' obama for 8+ years.

This is where you, EITHER SIDE, "Let it Out" provided you
supply FACTUAL evidence. Actual FACTUAL Evidence.
It was two white guys in maga hats

Trump was his own worst enemy

Most of the drama was of his own creation. Frankly, the press let him off easier than any other President would have
The press accepted his blather as being his typical, self-promoting bullsh!t he spewed for decades. It's the RWNJs that elevated him to their messiah, after his 2015 and 16 campaign speeches to them liberated them from the chains of civility and freed them to spout their racism, bigotry, and many other hatreds publicly.

Because...............

You left leaning (D)/Liberals 'assaulted' trump for 4+ years.
Likewise, the (R)/Conservatives 'assaulted' obama for 8+ years.

This is where you, EITHER SIDE, "Let it Out" provided you
supply FACTUAL evidence. Actual FACTUAL Evidence.
Nobody hounded trump. Nor did they assault him.

Forum List

Back